[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

(Jan. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So... disc 9... is ignored...

Of course it was. We already have Nine. Having two discs that are both "nine" would be a nightmare for people who don't pay attention to proper the nomenclature of the tops.
I'm excited for bump, but Wd looks horryble

But i'm sure sT will be a nice stamina layer.
Either that driver is a stupid tall metal rod or a propeller blade, this thing better be able to be pushed in. I hope sT isn't nerfed too much, I really need this layer.

I still don't get why they used Bump, that's a defense type frame.
Not sure what Wd could stand for. I would say wide but it doesn't look wide.

it could be an engine gear and be called wind but that would be Wn.

a wierd name but what about Widget? not sure what a driver with that name would do but it would have a abbreviation Wd
My guesses are Wide and Wind, but they're really baseless guesses, I'm just trying to think of ones that sound like stamina drivers.
(Jan. 12, 2018  7:24 PM)MWF Wrote: Not sure what Wd could stand for. I would say wide but it doesn't look wide.
it could be an engine gear and be called wind but that would be Wn.
a wierd name but what about Widget? not sure what a driver with that name would do but it would have a abbreviation Wd
Ironically when I looked up the definition of Widget it says "a small gadget or mechanical device, especially one whose name is unknown or unspecified."

Honestly this looks like a literal needle driver to me.
I really don’t want to say it but it looks like a metal sharp
Sweet, the other Random Layer prize is getting a full setup. I guess this is gonna be somewhat similar to the previous Trident model, but...I don't know about that Driver. We should see about getting a full package illustration. I do hear that Screw Trident is a heavy Stamina layer with a lot of potential, so who knows? This might beat out Guardian Kerbeus.

...Nah, it WILL beat out Guardian Kerbeus.
I don't understand the driver.. Why is it so tall? Is it a engine gear? I just don't understand it lol
(Jan. 12, 2018  8:19 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I don't understand the driver.. Why is it so tall? Is it a engine gear? I just don't understand it lol
Just let Takara Tomy surprise us all
Maybe it is Wedge? Other names I can think of are Widish, Width, and Wood although I can't think of a reason it would be called Wood.
Glad that this is getting a regular release. My bet is that Wd is a "winged" metal sharp since this is a stamina type. Probably called Wind or something. I'll wait for higher res images before speculating any further though.
(Jan. 12, 2018  8:54 PM)Nuno Wrote: Glad that this is getting a regular release. My bet is that Wd is a "winged" metal sharp since this is most likely a stamina type. Probably called Wind or something. I'll wait for higher res images before speculating any further though.

if it was wind wit would be Wn
If your trying to think of driver names, don't do the obvious one.
WD is definitely the strangest tip I've seen in a while, I guess this will be a nerfed tip by the looks of it, I don't mind them releasing new parts a lot but doesn't mean they have to give us crappy drivers!
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:42 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Won't this kind of spoil the stadium
This is exactly what I was thinking. Having a driver that gets destabilized easily while wrecking the stadium in the process? Not the best decision here. Simply hoping for sT to be at least a competitive layer to justify future purchases of this booster.
Honestly, I'm just glad to have a Screw Trident here instead of having to hunt through RLCs or random boosters to get it. At least it looks a lot stronger than the original Trident, but I have absolutely no clue what Screw Trident's gimmick is supposed to be even after its release in the RLC.
nah, just get dC. I have RLC 8 and sT seems kinda eh compared to what we have in the metagame rn...stamina is pretty good, but the design hurts it IMO
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:20 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I'm just glad to have a Screw Trident here instead of having to hunt through RLCs or random boosters to get it. At least it looks a lot stronger than the original Trident, but I have absolutely no clue what Screw Trident's gimmick is supposed to be even after its release in the RLC.

Watch Leo Burst's or Left Burst's videos, it's gimmick it's prety clear
[quote pid='1413013' dateline='1515844425']
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:42 PM)Th ePheonix Wrote: Won't this kind of spoil the stadium
This is exactly what I was thinking. Having a driver that gets destabilized easily while wrecking the stadium in the process? Not the best decision here. Simply hoping for sT to be at least a competitive layer to justify future purchases of this booster.
[/quote]
How does it ruin the stadium?
They just CAN'T release a driver that breaks the stadium, please, wait until it comes out
Looks so amazing. Hopefully it will be as good in battle as it looks. Grin

(Jan. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Either that driver is a stupid tall metal rod or a propeller blade, this thing better be able to be pushed in. I hope sT isn't nerfed too much, I really need this layer.

I still don't get why they used Bump, that's a defense type frame.

IDK but maybe it is because they want you to customize it. Or maybe because Takara Tomy is Takara Tomy. Grin
(Jan. 13, 2018  6:00 PM)ptf606 Wrote: How does it ruin the stadium?
The driver looks like a giant metal needle that would severely damage the stadium. I'm just hoping that the photo had a wrong aspect ratio at this point.