[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

Wd = Wind? Let me explain. The driver could be like a wind turbine. A free rotating metal spiral that could lower wind residence. Wich would equal more stamina.
(Jan. 14, 2018  5:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Wd = Wind? Let me explain. The driver could be like a wind turbine. A free rotating metal spiral that could lower wind residence. Wich would equal more stamina.

Even if it was free spinning, the sheer height and thinness of it would make it terrible in terms of stamina. All of it is speculation of course
(Jan. 14, 2018  5:34 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  5:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Wd = Wind? Let me explain. The driver could be like a wind turbine. A free rotating metal spiral that could lower wind residence. Wich would equal more stamina.

Even if it was free spinning, the sheer height and thinness of it would make it terrible in terms of stamina. All of it is speculation of course
Of course. All things said so far are pure speculation. I just think it would be cool to have a turbine driver.
I feel like 8 is getting very repetitive in stamina boosters!
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:34 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I feel like 8 is getting very repetitive in stamina boosters!

It's no worse than 4 and 2. In fact if you count gZ and dC 4 gets the worst overuse.
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:34 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I feel like 8 is getting very repetitive in stamina boosters!

It's no worse than 4 and 2. In fact if you count gZ and dC 4 gets the worst overuse.

I feel like God has a lack of stanima parts
I also noticed on the bkx that it looks like the white K2 is using used. And the black chip doesnt belong. Other than that im getting 2.
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:40 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It's no worse than 4 and 2. In fact if you count gZ and dC 4 gets the worst overuse.

I feel like God has a lack of stanima parts

Good thing this ones a stamina bey then. I don't think stamina parts were lacking honestly. We got six stamina layers, not counting Oricalchum, which is as much as the attack selection, more than defense with five, or balance which only had four, not including Dranzer F. The driver selection is also pretty big, we have the upcoming Wd, Fl, Pl, Br, Nt. Sure the disk selection is lacking but so is the defense and balance frame selections.
[Image: 000891.png]
The sT layer in it's official render.

[Image: 000892.png]
Here is sT's new driver, it is called Wedge for some weird reason.
Thank you!

So Wedge isn't a super tall and thin mess, what a relief. Well it is thin but not too thin, I assume it's to keep air resistance lower. The tip looks interesting and is probably a metal survive type of tip. Awwww Screw Trident still looks incredible, I seriously hope it isn't nerfed.
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:30 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 000891.png]
The sT layer in it's official render.

[Image: 000892.png]
Here is sT's new driver, it is called Wedge for some weird reason.

I kinda dislike their approach for showing off the drivers with burst. A sideview like they used to do with gen1 or MFB would be much nicer. Just looking at this I still have no idea if it's supposed to be a Metal Sharp or a Metal Flat or even something else, due to the weird angle.
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]
So this is pretty much a metal sharp
Wedge looks a bit better now, but not by much. I think it the sharp metal tip could have some good stamina, but between the relative thinness of the tip and the prevalence of LAD over pure stamina nowadays, I don't think Wedge will be used as much unless it has a crazy spin time.
From what we can see it can't be a classic Metal Sharp tip (Burn Phoenix, Master Dranzer, Metal Draciel etc.) or am I looking at it the wrong way?

I agree with Jinbee that - if it is called Wedge - there's a high chance that it is a metal version of Survive; which would be great!
You know, if the angle is right we'll have something like Metal Change. Kinda doubt it, cause it's stamina, not balance, but there's still the possibility.

What I also have in my mind is a free spinning Metal Flat, mainly because the metal part is exposed quite a lot (unlike Weight, Iron etc.). Reminds me of Wolborg 3's/Uriel's tip without its rubber parts, idk.
If it would be that kind of Metal Flat, it would be the perfect tip for a Driger F Burst release. And the free spinning gimmick would maybe justify it being a stamina tip.

I can also imagine that it might act like Nothing, so it might go in&out to help with stability. That would make sense considering sT's layer has a similar absorbing gimmick.
Sure this is going to be like a semi metal defense or a metal sharp.

My feeling on it is that it may become a top tier part because it is the only part quite exactly like it (metal surviveish with low resistance hopefully) BUT I feel the competitive nature is dependent of the spring. If it's tight, it will be more likely top tier, possibly outclassing even bearing because the spring changes the chance of bursting, not raw stamina or general stadium pperformance. However, if it is sent with a weak spring, it will be outclassed upon release. People will care more that it could have serious balance issues over the fact it may have good raw stamina.
Wedge, eh? I had a feeling it was gonna be a Metal Sharp of sorts. At least it isn't abnormally tall and thin like Voltaic Ape's Customize Metal Sharp base. Still looks like it'll be easy to tip, though. Perfect snack for every attack type ever.
I don't think they would throw a flat axis on a Stamina type.
okay, Wedge looks useless already.

calling it. Don't get triggered. Here is a link to see it:

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR091
(Jan. 16, 2018  12:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: okay, Wedge looks useless already.

calling it. Don't get triggered. Here is a link to see it:

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR091

Well according to the translate it's meant to focus its weight into it's axis for stability presumably. Honestly, the whole central weight idea alongside many many stamina parts sound like they belong in defense to be honest.

Then again I am just using Google Translate.
"A stamina type driver that produces a central axis where the sharp point of the metal material does not shake." Litteral translation.
A metal Survive, what we expected for Zillion Zues and wasn't that at all, makes an appearance a little too late. But who knows how it'll be competitively, we can't cry wolf until we know for sure its a wolf.
i wonder if we will get to see screw trident in the anime, all of the dual & god layers boosters released so far made an appearance in the anime, of course i think this all depends if somebody manages to get an early screenshot of the box's upper lid where the anime user is printed on, if there is none then that will be a first, usually prize beys on some sets did not make an appearance (P2,I2,GZ,GK,M2)
WEDGE. Okay I have had it with these names
Umm Wedge? Lol

Though its nice they finally released a MS and hopefully it will be like survive and not like MS we seen in previous gens. that name kinda makes me worry beyhaha

Maybe it can work on Deep Chaos or mG? Though its low precession may make it risky depite even if it exceed revolve in terms of raw stamina.