[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

It will come out in February 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jan. 12, 2018  3:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: FFEdJrl.jpg]
[Image: 8F7hWHb.jpg]

Here's the best look at the driver as of now
[Image: PWckuvN.jpg]

No idea if the T is refering to Twin Nemesis or another T in the second name?
I think this is, probably, Screw Trident.
The final god bey starter.. omg the only God beys I'll be missing are sR and bK.. if only resellers of prize beys didn't jack up the price to $80+ >_>
(Dec. 28, 2017  2:19 AM)bondairy Wrote: Credit to zankye
https://imgur.com/a/rfWXX

so its name its duo eclipse bet is an attack type
Oh, so it's going to be the half angel half dragon bey or something like that, the one of the design contest
Interesting! Glad to see the winner from that bey designing contest going into a booster and not just being a CoroCoro mail order like Spike Lizard and Divine Chimera, haha.
Guys, there is no more information about that bey than it would be a exclusive beyblade of CoroCoro issue.
Every booster contains at least one new part
I think Tyson just battled Duo Eclipses owner. It is Maruttis video I think
I remember from the last thread on the design a beyblade contest, it's like a half and half layer, so I assume the god gimmick is where you can switch the halves of the layer with other halves to alter the performance of the layer.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say while the sun side looks to be spikey and aggressive, I assume the moon side will be more round and passive-designed.

Those are just guesses, however.
(Dec. 28, 2017  4:52 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Every booster contains at least one new part

The layer???????????
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  4:52 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Every booster contains at least one new part

The layer???????????

They probably didn't count that.
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:00 PM)Tyson22 Wrote:

That isn't Dou Eclipse, that is apparently the "Bloody moon" beyblade! Plus it's beast is a grim reaper which does not fit the name of dou eclipse!
(Jan. 06, 2018  11:46 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:00 PM)Tyson22 Wrote:

That isn't Dou Eclipse, that is apparently the "Bloody moon" beyblade! Plus it's beast is a grim reaper which does not fit the name of dou eclipse!

Moon. Bloody moon. The half of duo eclipse we see is the sun. The point of the god gimmick is to have a customizable layer. I'll pull up that thread for you about the winning beyblade in the contest.

Edit: here you go! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Union-T...est-Winner
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:25 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/951805239920812032 screw trident

Oooooh interesting! Thanks.

But why Bump? Isn't that a defense type frame?
(Dec. 23, 2017  4:11 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I think this is, probably, Screw Trident.

(Jan. 12, 2018  2:25 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/951805239920812032 screw trident

I was right.
Wonder if Wd is wide, hmm. I didn't think we'd see screw trident this fast! Judging by how the god chip isn't quite lined up in this picture, it'll probably be loose like the one from RLC 8
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:21 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder if Wd is wide, hmm. I didn't think we'd see screw trident this fast! Judging by how the god chip isn't quite lined up in this picture, it'll probably be loose like the one from RLC 8

if it is wide hopefully it will be the burst equivalent of WD and not WB
I am very excited for this. It looks great and 8B are fantastic parts. Wd could be Wide but from the way I see it, the Driver looks like a tall metal tip.
[Image: FFEdJrl.jpg]
[Image: 8F7hWHb.jpg]

Here's the best look at the driver as of now
[Image: PWckuvN.jpg]

I'm not gonna lie... Wd looks awful. It looks like a fusion of Tower and that terrible Dranzer MF Running Core. Unless this has some gimmick that makes it useable in any way, I doubt this will be a worthwhile part.