[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

im surprised we didnt realize that before with his name having a "T"
I'd expect him to be some sort of trainer.

Wait... so Tokonatsu gets to return, but not Zac... and Tokonatsu gets a booster with a new part... but not Kensuke. Imagine Nika got one too? I doubt it though, Nika is full on useless.
Wow, what a twist! Seriously, I'm.surprised they bothered to bring back Tokonatsu haha
Honestly so unexpected... that's awesome
Valt's younger brother huh I didn't see that coming at all
what the spinning beyblade!? Its Tako?! Wow I never expected that. But really excited to see how it goes in anime. hopefully they won't make him test dumie as Boa and other. I wonder if he could be main charecter of BBB Super Zesto
How the heck does this make sense????!!??!!!!?!!!!?
Wow surprising. Where would Toko fit in in the anime?
The fact they gave Tokonatsu Trident but gave Nemesis to some new guy instead of Nika feels like a missed oppertunity. Then again, Tokonatsu having Trident is already pretty dumb. I have a feeling they put him there was a placeholder character.

The battle video was pretty one-sided on account of that dC being (probably intentionally) unbalanced. I don't think Wedge's stamina will really be worth it...
As for me, even all other information in God Layer System are added up (including Shu is Red Eye, there are two Spriggan beys, we finally have Bearing Driver in Burst and the cool design of nL) is not so shocking as this news, that Tokonatsu uses Screw Trident...
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:29 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCjmq6BgGM

Screw trident seems to have moderate KO defense!
(Feb. 11, 2018  2:10 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:29 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCjmq6BgGM

Screw trident seems to have moderate KO defense!

That's a custom made Wedge driver.
._. Wow i did not see that coming
Why does tokonatsu use trident?
Would that make trident valkyries little brother? (Lol kidding)
Will nika get a chouzetsu bey? And will trident be remade again?
Will nika get a defence type?
Yeesh more questions than answers
There is some wide angle perspective distortion here, but Wd still looks pretty beefy.

[Image: 7ZtUUdv.jpg]
(Feb. 11, 2018  10:45 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: There is some wide angle perspective distortion here, but Wd still looks pretty beefy.

[Image: 7ZtUUdv.jpg]

My thoughts too when I saw the video. It looks like it will have some decent weight too. The angle on the tip is what will make it or break it though, but at least it looks fairly obtuse.
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]
nika will obviously get that sun and moon custom beyblade
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:17 AM)bidinga Wrote: nika will obviously get that sun and moon custom beyblade

Unlikely. Probably just a bey not in the anime.
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:17 AM)bidinga Wrote: nika will obviously get that sun and moon custom beyblade

Adding on to what @[ptf606] said, Duo Eclipse starts with an E, Nika starts with an N.
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Adding on to what @[ptf606] said, Duo Eclipse starts with an E, Nika starts with an N.

Plot twist: There's an E at the beginning of Nika and it's silent
https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1642564608
Someone gave Horikawa-san (one of the guys from TT who makes those promotional youtube videos) Screw Trident chocolates. Who says Valentine's Day can't be fun? :p