[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

(Feb. 15, 2018  1:40 AM)Koopa troopa Wrote: I cant wait!!!!

Yes you can, we've talked about this
(Dear moderators, we're friends in real life, so I keep telling him to stop being impatient, it has gotten annoying)
He isn’t being impatient K1D, he is just expressing his excitement for the release
sT didn't burst against sX but it could be staged.
Wedge looks awful. It's like every attack beys dream to go against. Love the sT layer though.
(Feb. 15, 2018  1:45 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: He isn’t being impatient K1D, he is just expressing his excitement for the release

Four straight days of constant 
"I'm gonna get trident and beat you, I can't wait"
i’ll reserve judgement of wD until i practice with it.  it appears to be a heavier metal yielding driver.  i think yielding is highly underrated especially when paired with a heavier setup.  but i must say it’s a tad bit disappointing that the last (regular release) god bey driver appears to be an existing driver design with a new material (and if it had to be that way, how about a massive metal atomic?).  that said i can’t wait to try out mG.0B.wD or even sO.0B.wD.
(Feb. 15, 2018  2:54 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’ll reserve judgement of wD until i practice with it.  it appears to be a heavier metal yielding driver.  i think yielding is highly underrated especially when paired with a heavier setup.  but i must say it’s a tad bit disappointing that the last (regular release) god bey driver appears to be an existing driver design with a new material (and if it had to be that way, how about a massive metal atomic?).  that said i can’t wait to try out mG.0B.wD or even sO.0B.wD.

Yielding used to be pretty good during the dual layer era but got outclassed by things like Orbit. Then the LAD meta came in and made Yeilding obsolete. It isnt exactly an existing design as the height and material is supposed to set it apart from other Drivers. Yielding, Wedge, Flugel, and Similar Drivers kept the tip very close to Survive which was the first stamina driver. So I guess you could say all those drivers just took Survive's design :p.
A metal Atomic would even be free spinning XD
It would be way too heavy to move much
(Feb. 15, 2018  4:26 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2018  2:54 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’ll reserve judgement of wD until i practice with it.  it appears to be a heavier metal yielding driver.  i think yielding is highly underrated especially when paired with a heavier setup.  but i must say it’s a tad bit disappointing that the last (regular release) god bey driver appears to be an existing driver design with a new material (and if it had to be that way, how about a massive metal atomic?).  that said i can’t wait to try out mG.0B.wD or even sO.0B.wD.

Yielding used to be pretty good during the dual layer era but got outclassed by things like Orbit. Then the LAD meta came in and made Yeilding obsolete. It isnt exactly an existing design as the height and material is supposed to set it apart from other Drivers. Yielding, Wedge, Flugel, and Similar Drivers kept the tip very close to Survive which was the first stamina driver. So I guess you could say all those drivers just took Survive's design :p.
A metal Atomic would even be free spinning XD
It would be way too heavy to move much

i’m well aware of what the wiki says about yielding.  that’s why i said i feel it’s underrated (especially with mG)

i take your point on survive's design.  that’s more precise.

also we don’t have to assume a metal atomic would be solid,  it could be semi hollow (or more) like the actual atomic ;)
i lowkey want to do a test comparing flugel and survives spin time
its basically the same thing with plastic "wings" for centrifugal force. lazy
toko is the owner i am not kidding.
(Feb. 16, 2018  6:52 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: toko is the owner i am not kidding.

Yeah, we already know.
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:42 PM)bidinga Wrote: i lowkey want to do a test comparing flugel and survives spin time
its basically the same thing with plastic "wings" for centrifugal force. lazy
Wings have nothing to do with centrifugal force, they are supposed to reduce friction between the Bey and the floor. They are supposed to...
The amount of metal in the wedge driver is a double edged sword.

on one side, Lowers the center of mass

on the other side, It kills OWD.

unpractical but mG.D.Wd would be very hard to tip. it's center of mass is basically the wedge driver. Combine that with the gyroscopic effect of the large layer it would be pointless to try to tip.
Instead of down, Use 3, not only is it heavier but all it’s weight is focused into the Centre of the disk
(Feb. 17, 2018  12:40 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Instead of down, Use 3, not only is it heavier but all it’s weight is focused into the Centre of the disk

the focus of the hypothetical combo is to lower the center of mass as much as possible. Down may be light but most of its weight is low and that means more of the weight is found in the driver.
For anyone that has the booster release, how good is the burst resistance? And how much stamina does Wedge and sT have?
I herd burst was better then the random layer one and had ok stamina
the colours are very different and the god chip isn't the same.
wedge is also interesting on Sr.0B. (learned this from Sniper)
nothing to see here, what layer would you like to see on wedge? or trident? I can test this bey
If Wedge isn't as bad as we all thought it would be, then what use does it have? I can see maybe some use in Stationary Attack due to its weight, but is that the end-all or is there more potential here?