[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

(Jan. 29, 2018  2:37 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:15 PM)MWF Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised. I was disappointed that hasbro called killer Deathscyther krusher Doomscisor instead of evil Doomscisor.

The reason they didn't call it that is most likely because Hasbro needs to keep the initials (kD) the same or people would get really confused!

Makes sense. But they could have used a better K instead of misspelling Crusher.

But back to sT. What if hasbro did a good job of renaming and named it something like surge Treptune.
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:35 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:37 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: The reason they didn't call it that is most likely because Hasbro needs to keep the initials (kD) the same or people would get really confused!

Makes sense. But they could have used a better K instead of misspelling Crusher.

But back to sT. What if hasbro did a good job of renaming and named it something like surge Treptune.

Surge is already used for Xcalius.
(Jan. 29, 2018  5:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:35 PM)MWF Wrote: Makes sense. But they could have used a better K instead of misspelling Crusher.

Surge is already used for Xcalius.

Ok. Did not know that.

Squal Treptune sounds like something hasbro would do.
(Jan. 29, 2018  5:26 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  5:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Surge is already used for Xcalius.

Ok. Did not know that.

Squal Treptune sounds like something hasbro would do.

What about Spiral? Hasbro change the name of the Screw wheel to Spiral in MFB.
(Jan. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So... disc 9... is ignored...

More like disc nein

I best wedge will act as a really tall iron
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:12 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So... disc 9... is ignored...

More like disc nein

No, the driver looks to be at normal height, and it likely has a sharp tip.
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:20 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:12 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: More like disc nein

No, the driver looks to be at normal height, and it likely has a sharp tip.

What would that mean performance wise?
I fear that Screw Trident will have the "Burn Fireblaze" syndrom : low stability and low KO resistance...
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:05 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If hasbro called sT "Spiral Treptune" I would laugh so hard

More like "Spyral Treptune" (any Yu-Gi-Oh players here?)
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:44 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: I fear that Screw Trident will have the "Burn Fireblaze" syndrom : low stability and low KO resistance...

Wasn’t burn fireblaze good though?
He means the MS performance tip I think
Wait, what of wedge was super heavy, if wedge does turn out to be super heavy itll prob be k.o. resistant
(Heavy boi=No K.O. right?
(Jan. 30, 2018  4:11 AM)K1D Wrote: Wait, what of wedge was super heavy, if wedge does turn out to be super heavy itll prob be k.o. resistant

Its tall shape and low friction would overshadow the weight in terms of its weak KO defense
Weight helps, but the contact with the ground matters so much more. Metal has an incredibly low resistance with the ground, so it'll skid all over the place and won't be able to stop itself because it just slides. It's that low friction that makes metal tips good for Stamina, but it kills its Defense as a general rule.

Even metal tips don't weigh very much more that plastic ones, so the weight is mostly negligible to begin with, and weight is only one of many, many factors that help determine a combos defensive capabilities. A heavy weight is helpful and a critical thing to think about, but weight isn't exactly defense in and of itself. That, and the heavier your Forge Disk and Tip are, the easier your combo is to burst, so you've gotta strike a balance.
(Jan. 30, 2018  4:42 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  4:11 AM)K1D Wrote: Wait, what of wedge was super heavy, if wedge does turn out to be super heavy itll prob be k.o. resistant

Its tall shape and low friction would overshadow the weight in terms of its weak KO defense

Koolio, my perfect combo is trash now I guess
Stamina = low friction so it conserves stamina for spinning.

Why attack types are supposed to be good against them? Because they're supposed to KO them easily due to their low friction and their high impact.

Why stamina wins defence types?
Defence types need the friction to prevent KO
Hence their stamina isn't as high as STA types.
But their layer allows them to deflect attacks.
And the way they stay in the centre allows them to have better stamina than ATT types.
Hence DEF will beat ATT but lose to STA.

Also remember
Higher weight = more friction transferred from driver to stadium.

But for tops, weight = Inertia = stamina.
 It's all about finding what works for your combo.
(Jan. 30, 2018  1:22 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:05 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If hasbro called sT "Spiral Treptune" I would laugh so hard

More like "Spyral Treptune" (any Yu-Gi-Oh players here?)

Lol I'm a yugioh lover
This month.....................
OMG...
This is the user of Screw Trident...
Valt's younger brother...
[Image: 27545726_333847313776681_889984727405636...e=5ADB86B1]
[Image: 27750387_333847307110015_693314100083033...e=5B21DE11]
WOW! I did not see that coming, and it makes sense too!
you beat me to it! i was just about to upload those pics and let everyone know lol :p but yeah thats crazy!!!! maybe hes gunna come in the last episode to help out valt, but i wonder who made him that bey and what has he been doing for training this whole time?
toko aoi