[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Oct. 13, 2017  12:12 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Since I watch a lot of mecha anime, I already know what Spriggan Requiem's color scheme remains me of...

[Image: faice_mark-img600x474-1335212405ni7v2y64895.jpg]

Hint: It's Thunder Liger from "Jushin Liger" (1989–1990).

Well, now that you put it that way, I'm actually starting to appreciate Spriggan Requiem more. If the motif looked anything like that, it would be pretty cool lol.
I think I would've liked a more metallic white rather than just a flat bright white.
Ashram: Wow, Red Eye, you couldn't have picked a bey that clashed with your outfit more.
Red Eye: Hold my bey.

spriggan requiem's color design is triggering me so hard rn
According to Xcalibur and Lost Longinus, which were released in Decembers, I think there would a special gold version of Spriggan Requiem. So I think the color on this release is not a problem.
glad to see legend spriggan getting a well deserved re-release!
I also have to wonder if it will look better with stickers applied, because I just realized there aren't any in this picture. I kinda hope it's a prototype, but I actually don't mind the white plastic. It's the blue metal god chip that doesn't fit for me
Calling it. Reqiem Spriggan .10I .Rq

10 Incarnation Reqiem.

Bacically incarnation has rubber wheels when in a stadium which the floor rotates , makes Sr gain spin.

Requiem is F:S but with a POM spike tip and a fafnirrubber-attack F:S thingy
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:49 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Calling it. Reqiem Spriggan .10I .Rq

10 Incarnation Reqiem.

Bacically incarnation has rubber wheels when in a stadium which the floor rotates , makes Sr gain spin.

Requiem is FConfused but with a POM spike tip and a fafnirrubber-attack FConfused thingy

Is that confirmed or your guess?
Guess...

Is it bad to guess?
(Oct. 13, 2017  4:19 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Guess...

Is it bad to guess?

Well...Guess is ok, but I think it would be better to indicate it more clearly.
im really hoping from this bey a gamma change core driver ruber flat for right and merge for left
More leaks of Spriggan Requiem

[Image: DL_TZWhU8AA3sBc.jpg]
[Image: DL_TZWeVoAElONP.jpg]
[Image: DL_TZWoVoAEV8aR.jpg]
[Image: DL_TZWiUQAEf-mX.jpg]

BTW It's gonna be owned by Red Eye.
I knew it I. I was right, people said there wasn't a spriggan requim
@[bigdaddyjoe] are you sure of it? If that assumption was made based on the box then I would have to say that the box is a prototype and usually reuse parts from other releases. Anyone remember when leaks for the Speed and Heavy Custom set were released? They reused the box design of the other 3 bey sets, such as the one will Minoboros.
I can't remember where I saw this, but somewhere someone said this was Spriggan's Final Evolution. Is that true?
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:14 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: More leaks of Spriggan Requiem

wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.gonna be owned  by red eye? im so confused,if he uses requiem spriggan,what happens to legend spriggan???
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:22 AM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:14 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: More leaks of Spriggan Requiem

wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.gonna be owned  by red eye? im so confused,if he uses requiem spriggan,what happens to legend spriggan???

I know this sounds dumb, but maybe nightmare Longinus or Ark Bahamut break it. Being truthful, I don't want red eye to just willingly change his bey. He would be betraying his bey.
you know the whole thing of red eye having lS then showing Shu having lS then saying then saying that red eye own Sr reminds me of something...

You know the red X thing from Teen Titans?
well originaly red X was Robin in a different costume but then later someone else became Red X.

What if the red eye with Sr is someone else.
I don't think it's gonna be owned by Red Eye. These boxes we've seen recently look like mockups, we can clearly see Red Eye, but we also can see Legend Spriggan on the top, and in another picture, we can see it says "Starter December New" in front of the box.

[Image: SdfN4op.jpg]
[Image: CJezCTw.jpg]

So I don't think Red Eye will be the owner.
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't think it's gonna be owned by Red Eye. These boxes we've seen recently look like mockups, we can clearly see Red Eye, but we also can see Legend Spriggan on the top, and in another picture, we can see it says "Starter December New" in front of the box.

That's right....I was thinking that tooo....plus what I've noticed is on the packaging they are showing/ displaying us red L/R light launcher which is officially with legend spriggan ....... while this new evolution of spriggan comes with yellow shaded l/R light launcher.....and on the top of the packaging they are showing us LS pic and gimmick...
(Oct. 13, 2017  9:30 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: I can't remember where I saw this, but somewhere someone said this was Spriggan's Final Evolution. Is that true?

No it can't be.
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:07 PM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't think it's gonna be owned by Red Eye. These boxes we've seen recently look like mockups, we can clearly see Red Eye, but we also can see Legend Spriggan on the top, and in another picture, we can see it says "Starter December New" in front of the box.

That's right....I was thinking that tooo....plus what I've noticed is on the packaging they are showing/ displaying us red L/R light launcher which is officially with legend spriggan ....... while this new evolution of spriggan comes with yellow shaded l/R light launcher.....and on the top of the packaging they are showing us LS pic and gimmick...
it could simply be a prototype
Wait so Spriggan Requiem abbreviated as Sr? So does that mean we now have a Senior Spriggan? OMG Mr. Spriggan and Sr. Spriggan its perfect xD
Completely of the topic of Sr itself, I absolutely love that yellow LR launcher
why does it look like Sr is coming with Nt?/

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH