[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

(Aug. 23, 2018  7:58 AM)GodGaia Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  6:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Person: Man I can't wait to use this new Bey

Bey: No
What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it

Where launcher goes.........................
(Aug. 23, 2018  8:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:58 AM)GodGaia Wrote: What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it

Where launcher goes.........................

Also the fact that you can't even put the Bey together.
I got mine today. The Xtreme Dash driver is crazy tight. It's like putting a Takara Tomy Driver on a Hasbro Layer. On the other hand I was kinda dissapointed about the Yamiterios Layer. The "metal" on the layer is actually silver PLASTIC! You can barely see it but you can feel, see and weigh it. I guess the gimmick is 'lightest Cho-Z layer' rather than "cushion" since the translucent blue parts just wobble less than half a millimeter and they do nothing at all except being fixed and standing still. Haha.
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:04 PM)TL14 Wrote: I got mine today. The Xtreme Dash driver is crazy tight. It's like putting a Takara Tomy Driver on a Hasbro Layer. On the other hand I was kinda dissapointed about the Yamiterios Layer. The "metal" on the layer is actually silver PLASTIC! You can barely see it but you can feel, see and weigh it. I guess the gimmick is 'lightest Cho-Z layer' rather than "cushion" since the translucent blue parts just wobble less than half a millimeter and they do nothing at all except being fixed and standing still. Haha.
Oh. That is a sad news about the layer. It was super big compared to others. And it's actually Silver plastic?! Well, I am dissappointed from the layer.
But X', looks like could be the OP driver. 
Could you please test it against aH?
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:04 PM)TL14 Wrote: I got mine today. The Xtreme Dash driver is crazy tight. It's like putting a Takara Tomy Driver on a Hasbro Layer. On the other hand I was kinda dissapointed about the Yamiterios Layer. The "metal" on the layer is actually silver PLASTIC! You can barely see it but you can feel, see and weigh it. I guess the gimmick is 'lightest Cho-Z layer' rather than "cushion" since the translucent blue parts just wobble less than half a millimeter and they do nothing at all except being fixed and standing still. Haha.

The silver part on the layer is definitely plastic at the very beginning, otherwise it would damage other beys. The metal part on the layer is actually the dark gray circle (it is painted so is not silver), and the weight of this layer should be the average of Super Z which is about 19 grams.
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
and the weight of this layer should be the average of Super Z which is about 19 grams.
Well, according to the video posted a while back, the weight of the layer is 19.05 grams.

I am HAPPY because I know why the 'stock' combo of the Bey i.e Yamiterios . 0. X' ,,, was SO FAST ( because of the weight of the layer and the 0 disk !!!! )

Interesting, so the translucent blue parts were meant to move? I honestly had no idea until now haha. I wonder why a cushioning gimmick for an attack type. I once thought the silver spikes were metal but I think it's the painted pewter coloured part on top and I believe the lightest Cho Z layer is still Forneus.
Just throwing this out there: the black part on the Layer is painted metal. Anyone expecting those silver plastic bits to be metal too is just setting themselves up for disappointment.
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:51 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Just throwing this out there: the black part on the Layer is painted metal. Anyone expecting those silver plastic bits to be metal too is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Were the blue translucent parts meant to rotate slightly or is it just for looks.
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:51 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Just throwing this out there: the black part on the Layer is painted metal. Anyone expecting those silver plastic bits to be metal too is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Were the blue translucent parts meant to rotate slightly or is it just for looks.

probably just for looks...I'm pretty sure they would advertise a lot the Gimmick if it had any
The blue plastic parts only rotate because they're only attached at one point. They're not meant to move, they only do because of bad engineering.

Ooops. I'm sorry if I misguided anyone. it was not my intention. I didn't know that the black part is metal. My bad. I'm sorry.
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:58 AM)GodGaia Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  6:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Person: Man I can't wait to use this new Bey

Bey: No
What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it

[Image: lAHHcSi.jpg]
Yeeeah you ain't launching that any time soon.
(Aug. 24, 2018  11:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:58 AM)GodGaia Wrote: What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it

[Image: lAHHcSi.jpg]

Are you in Japan? If you are, I think you may contact TT and return this back. I think they may give you another one.
I think it uses tri-wing screws instead of being bolted, so you could take it apart and fix it if you wanted to.

It seems like a lot of people have been saying this is a “meh” Layer, and that is majorly disappointing. But it seems to be worth it for X’ alone.
All i can say is that X' makes this stock combo go to ludicrous speeds
(Aug. 24, 2018  12:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  11:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: [Image: lAHHcSi.jpg]

Are you in Japan? If you are, I think you may contact TT and return this back. I think they may give you another one.

It's not mine I just picked up that pic from YAJ
Anyone that has yamiterios, Can you put Its driver on killer Deathsyther I’d like to see how it performs
(Aug. 24, 2018  8:17 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Anyone that has yamiterios, Can you put Its driver on killer Deathsyther I’d like to see how it performs

kD's flaw is it's lackluster attack power, not it's teeth strength. Even with the new rubber on X' I would doubt any change would come about.
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:02 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  8:17 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Anyone that has yamiterios, Can you put Its driver on killer Deathsyther I’d like to see how it performs

kD's flaw is it's lackluster attack power, not it's teeth strength. Even with the new rubber on X' I would doubt any change would come about.

how bout Buster Excal?
(Aug. 25, 2018  11:07 AM)team CYAN Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:02 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: kD's flaw is it's lackluster attack power, not it's teeth strength. Even with the new rubber on X' I would doubt any change would come about.

how bout Buster Excal?

I haven't seen much testing bX yet, but from what I have seen bX has great attack. Great attack + speed + improved teeth = a extremely good attack type
You guys DO know that the rubber is the same as the normal Xtreme, but it feels and acts different because its new, right?
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You guys DO know that the rubber is the same as the normal Xtreme, but it feels and acts different because its new, right?

I disagree. I have both to compare and the rubber is definitely softer and grippier than that of my mint xtreme. The movement pattern is noticeably different too.
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:28 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You guys DO know that the rubber is the same as the normal Xtreme, but it feels and acts different because its new, right?

I disagree. I have both to compare and the rubber is definitely softer and grippier than that of my mint xtreme. The movement pattern is noticeably different too.

So , the MYTH is true , Xtreme' and Hunter' , Both have better (and softer) rubber components (and springs ) than their Ancistors i.e Xtreme and Hunter !!