[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

(Jul. 15, 2018  5:22 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How much to mail order Beyblades usually cost for an American?

i would expect this bey to cost between $70-100 
considering the pricing for the the last b-00 “godly” amaterios 

and unless there are other releases of the gold spring xtreme, for the time being this will be the only way to get it

i have two kids, and xtreme burns up faster than other rubber drivers in my house...

so i’ll proably need 4 b-00 yamiterios copies right off the bat
with plans to sell two of the layers to help offset

all this assumes the gold spring xtreme doesn’t damage layer teeth...
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:08 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:22 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How much to mail order Beyblades usually cost for an American?

i would expect this bey to cost between $70-100 

$70-100? What kind of listings were you looking at for the amaterios B-00 booster lol

In all seriousness, I think this will cost more along the ballpark of Shadow Orichalcum (which was pretty inexpensive upon it's release), esp. given it's being released the same way. It's not a limited release since anyone who sends in any number of postcards to get it will get their beys eventually, so any ludicrous prices will probably only come from price gougers.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:14 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: TrainiacJ
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:08 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i would expect this bey to cost between $70-100 

$70-100? What kind of listings were you looking at for the amaterios B-00 booster lol

In all seriousness, I think this will cost more along the ballpark of Shadow Orichalcum (which was pretty inexpensive upon it's release), esp. given it's being released the same way. It's not a limited release since anyone who sends in any number of postcards to get it will get their beys eventually, so any ludicrous prices will probably only come from price gougers.

the prices for b-00 amaterios are still pretty high for a single layer, it was worse after release 

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=b-00...+amaterios

also shadow orichalcum was higher than current prices at launch:
[Image: KNE1gie.jpg]

also there is a stiff cho-z tax on special releases so far
compared to god or double layer 

it’s just a guess, i hope i’m wrong
I got my Shadow Orichalcum for $35 I think? Ebay with free shipping from Monskey. That was a while ago, might have been $40. Prices on it might be going up as it gets more rare?
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:47 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I got my Shadow Orichalcum for $35 I think? Ebay with free shipping from Monskey. That was a while ago, might have been $40. Prices on it might be going up as it gets more rare?

i hope your shadow orichalcum is the genuine article.  $35 is a great price.
The release date looks like August 10 in the CoroCoro Comic of September? Not sure if I heard it right from the CoroCoro channel?. And for some reason I see 1200¥, probably the cost on the comic, not the bey itself.
I really want this beyblade. Any ideas on how i can get this beyblade. I know its a mail order thing, But mail orders only ship to japanese addresses. Is there a way to have a trusted service foward the mail to the us?
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:27 PM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: I really want this beyblade. Any ideas on how i can get this beyblade. I know its a mail order thing, But mail orders only ship to japanese addresses. Is there a way to have a trusted service foward the mail to the us?

I think you can also buy it on ebay, but it gets more and more expensive the more you wait. But you can also buy on Japanese websites, but you will need a middle man.
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:42 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:27 PM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: I really want this beyblade. Any ideas on how i can get this beyblade. I know its a mail order thing, But mail orders only ship to japanese addresses. Is there a way to have a trusted service foward the mail to the us?

I think you can also buy it on ebay, but it gets more and more expensive the more you wait. But you can also buy on Japanese websites, but you will need a middle man.

Like samurai buyer? I honestly dont know what a middle man is.
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:06 AM)NecroticEclipse Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:42 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I think you can also buy it on ebay, but it gets more and more expensive the more you wait. But you can also buy on Japanese websites, but you will need a middle man.

Like samurai buyer? I honestly dont know what a middle man is.

Yeah, Samurai buyer is one of the middleman websites. There are few websites that have the similar system like Samurai Buyer( but different fees).
ZenMarket is good, too (confusing at first, though). It has more accurate exchange rates than Samurai Buyer, which can appear cheaper. Both are efficient and far better than eBay, honestly.

Oh, and this Beyblade looks great. Not one of my favourites from the Cho-Z series, but love the upgraded Xtreme Driver. Disappointed it lacks a gimmick, though. Perhaps I'm a bit spoiled with two very unique and fun gimmicks (Revive Phoenix & Vise Leopard).
Okay wait, so the owner of Yamiterios is no other than Zac's brother!? Cool! He already has Shadow Orichalcum, Duo eclipse and now Yamiterious!!! This guy has gotta show him in the anime!! He will be so over powered if he did!
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay wait, so the owner of Yamiterios is no other than Zac's brother!? Cool! He already has Shadow Orichalcum, Duo eclipse and now Yamiterious!!! This guy has gotta show him in the anime!! He will be so over powered if he did!

NO WAY

Where can I find out more ?
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:56 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay wait, so the owner of Yamiterios is no other than Zac's brother!? Cool! He already has Shadow Orichalcum, Duo eclipse and now Yamiterious!!! This guy has gotta show him in the anime!! He will be so over powered if he did!

NO WAY

Where can I find out more ?
Check out marutti's video about the Corocoro issue of August for more. 
[Image: Dj_X9XAU8AUxle6.jpg]
Yamiterios was actually Shadow Amaterios(闇アマテリオス) this whole time!
Oh cool, funny enough that it was a lot of peoples initial guess.
Very excited for this. Getting two of these badboys! I'm stoked to share with you all how it performs. (Just in case anyone is curious, I'm using the website Otsukai to get this.)
Imagine the Xtreme' springs are legit just the same except the rubber driver has a slightly increased diameter.
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:03 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Imagine the Xtreme' springs are legit just the same except the rubber driver has a slightly increased diameter.

Except that Xtreme' is just the stronger spring and everything else is the exact same
Is that Shadow Amaterios or Yami Amaterios? I mean, it is true that 闇 means dark or shadow, but how to pronounce it in this case?
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:50 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Very excited for this. Getting two of these badboys! I'm stoked to share with you all how it performs. (Just in case anyone is curious, I'm using the website Otsukai to get this.)

Is that website legit? How do you even gauge the seller is genuine?
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:47 AM)addyaustin Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:50 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Very excited for this. Getting two of these badboys! I'm stoked to share with you all how it performs. (Just in case anyone is curious, I'm using the website Otsukai to get this.)

Is that website legit? How do you even gauge the seller is genuine?

The person completing an order is rated by the number of successful orders they have completed. When you make a request and recieve the offer you have the chance to check the users credentials and decide if you want to go with them or not. Its pretty legit and very easy to use. You just need a paypal.
https://youtu.be/k2X_SovMAzw

Watch the Yamiterios video
That Xtreme driver is sick!!! I'm glad it's still being made