[Product]  B-00 Booster Zwei Bahamut.Ω.α'斬

(Oct. 15, 2019  1:54 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: HD image of Zwei Bahamut:
[Image: img_november_wbba.png]

They'll release it on wbba store
Assault'? That's cool. This also has pretty good parts. Nevermind, the weight is Zan. Also, finally a rerelease of Zwei. I hope it has painted metal
Any images or is it just text confirmation?

Thanks marutti
Gold and Orange Zwei eh? Kind of matches the colors of Cosmo Valkyrie
Finally! I’ve been wondering when αssault' would be made.
Hmm. I may pick this up at some point
Hello Everybody I do a video recapping all the new releases for beyblades and would like for you all to watch. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBm_sIspnY
Oh a WWBA Store release? Definitely picking it up then, Has solid parts on it, plus it seems like they'l work together pretty decently stock. Wonder if αssault' will be legal for classic considering A' and Z'.
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:59 PM)marutti Wrote: They'll release it on wbba store

What does that mean exactly, like is it going to be the same as those baseball event exclusive, or can it be bought online/resellers?
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

What does that mean exactly, like is it going to be the same as those baseball event exclusive, or can it be bought online/resellers?

the same as ace ashura in big toy stores
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

It means it's going to be exclusive to the WBBA store in Japan. Someone will probably sell it on Ebay or Amazon. It's like the Grand Valkyrie with H', or the Ace Ashura.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What does that mean exactly, like is it going to be the same as those baseball event exclusive, or can it be bought online/resellers?

It means it's going to be exclusive to the WBBA store in Japan. Someone will probably sell it on Ebay or Amazon. It's like the Grand Valkyrie with H', or the Ace Ashura.

Any idea when this is releasing?
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:17 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: It means it's going to be exclusive to the WBBA store in Japan. Someone will probably sell it on Ebay or Amazon. It's like the Grand Valkyrie with H', or the Ace Ashura.

Any idea when this is releasing?

Idk for sure, but the Vocare Project says it releases in November, no official date yet.
(Oct. 14, 2019  1:22 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Oh a WWBA Store release? Definitely picking it up then, Has solid parts on it, plus it seems like they'l work together pretty decently stock. Wonder if αssault' will be legal for classic considering A' and Z'.

They have much greater stamina than assault('). Assault(') also is uncontrollable.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:03 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  1:22 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Oh a WWBA Store release? Definitely picking it up then, Has solid parts on it, plus it seems like they'l work together pretty decently stock. Wonder if αssault' will be legal for classic considering A' and Z'.

They have much greater stamina than assault('). Assault(') also is uncontrollable.

αssault is pretty easy to control. Like, it's not even remotely difficult to control even on super quick lightweight combos like stock αmaterios. Are you confusing αssault for αnchor, because αnchor is very much impossible to control with its rubber-lined edge.

Either way, I'm not entirely sure about its viability. The stamina loss is a big hit to stall combos that were a big reason why Accel' and Zephyr' were too strong, but it's still probably pretty decent.

Either way, I like the red color scheme, and it's high time we get another Zwei base.
(Oct. 15, 2019  1:54 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: HD image of Zwei Bahamut:
[img]
That's pretty ugly.

(Oct. 15, 2019  2:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's pretty ugly.
If anything it reminds me of the Random Booster release of Lost Longinus, which was also red. Really, I think this red and gold scheme works really well.

And hey, I'll never say no to more Zwei.
(Oct. 15, 2019  11:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  2:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's pretty ugly.
If anything it reminds me of the Random Booster release of Lost Longinus, which was also red. Really, I think this red and gold scheme works really well.

If you have Zwei, why would you need another one? It's not like Judgment that can wear down.
(Oct. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  11:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If anything it reminds me of the Random Booster release of Lost Longinus, which was also red. Really, I think this red and gold scheme works really well.

If you have Zwei, why would you need another one? It's not like Judgment that can wear down.

What harm is there in having a backup just in case? Just saying, you can never have too many copies of a good part.

Like, I get that you don't like this color scheme (Though I have no clue on how this is what you're hating on. I mean, this is a pretty standard color scheme and quite reminiscent of those Chinese dragons you see in parades all the time), but I honestly like it aesthetically and think the only thing it's missing is a golden weight to make it really pop. You're free to disagree, but don't try to take my enjoyment away from me.
(Oct. 16, 2019  12:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: If you have Zwei, why would you need another one? It's not like Judgment that can wear down.

What harm is there in having a backup just in case? Just saying, you can never have too many copies of a good part.

Like, I get that you don't like this color scheme (Though I have no clue on how this is what you're hating on. I mean, this is a pretty standard color scheme and quite reminiscent of those Chinese dragons you see in parades all the time), but I honestly like it aesthetically and think the only thing it's missing is a golden weight to make it really pop. You're free to disagree, but don't try to take my enjoyment away from me.

Speaking of chinese dragon thingies, the color scheme reminded me of gK's red color scheme (which was released like some chinese event exclusive?)

And this comes with Outer, so it'll probably be an expensive booster. Shame it didn't have Goku Weight to seal the deal lol
(Oct. 16, 2019  2:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  12:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: What harm is there in having a backup just in case? Just saying, you can never have too many copies of a good part.

Speaking of chinese dragon thingies, the color scheme reminded me of gK's red color scheme (which was released like some chinese event exclusive?)

And this comes with Outer, so it'll probably be an expensive booster. Shame it didn't have Goku Weight to seal the deal lol

Yeah, though it had the same gold Heavy and orange Revolve as the regular release.

And really, I doubt it'll be any more expensive than Ace Ashura, given that it's the same kind of limited release.
(Oct. 16, 2019  12:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I mean, this is a pretty standard color scheme and quite reminiscent of those Chinese dragons you see in parades all the time, but I honestly like it aesthetically and think the only thing it's missing is a golden weight to make it really pop.

The Chinese Dragon Comparison makes me want it more! But I disagree with you on the Golden weight, I would prefer a Green or Purple weight, which are the Complementary Colors of Red and Yellow respectively, making those pop more over more gold.

Also unrelated to the quote, I wish the gold would've been a darker one closer to Pyrite or Bronze. It would created better contrast with the red and be a bit less flashy primary color annoyance and be nicer to look at, but then again this is a toy marketed towards children.