[Product]  B-00 Booster Zwei Bahamut.Ω.α'斬

Looks like red crocodile xD (assualt it's Amaterios driver) Why TT use dash versions of old drivers now ? (maybe it's because burst series going to end ?)
(Oct. 15, 2019  1:54 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: HD image of Zwei Bahamut:
[Image: img_november_wbba.png]

Assualt' HD pic' , source Beyblade Wiki 
[Image: latest?cb=20191015203942]
Can anyone confirm this release will have a painted outer disc? I'm hoping for a red painted version. Fingers crossed
(Oct. 26, 2019  8:17 AM)GT1976 Wrote: Can anyone confirm this release will have a painted outer disc? I'm hoping for a red painted version. Fingers crossed

This will have a black painted Outer disc, according to the Vocare Project
I'm a bit worried about the teeth for it as bahamut's teeth isn't that strong
(Oct. 28, 2019  5:34 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: I'm a bit worried about the teeth for it as bahamut's teeth isn't that strong

I can confirm you that Zwei Bahamut on a dash driver is very strong, don't worry.
This is gonna be great!
First off, we have a great recolor of Zwei, & bahamut,
Which by itself is worth buying.
Then we have ♎️ Which is great since the only other way to obtain that forge disc, was from the Cho-z spriggan set...

Then there’s assault dash.... I need no explanation as to why I should buy this.... cuz I already did...
Tt video on this product:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6W6U1Iucd8
I like seeing the hexagon stickers again, and the Gold metal on Zwei. Black Outer is fool, and seeing Assault again after a while, this time as a Dash Driver. Plus, we get to see it battle. It KOs Lord Spriggan and bursts Erase Diabolos
Surprised no one posted the videos on this:
https://youtu.be/xu3u6M1gBJ8
I guess it isn't too crazy, but Assault' might be good in Classic. Love the gold on the Zwei too.
I finally got around to watching some test videos. Im a little disappointed with Assult’ but the rest of the parts look great. I’ll probably throw the black Outer on my Silver Wing pP and give something like blitz or Stinng to ZB. Mine finally cleared the HK post office today so hopefully I’ll have it in hand before Christmas.

WBBA store Bahamut is pretty decent for the parts that you get, the stock is OK but the parts separate are what count. Painted Outer disk is super nice and it's just a shame the Zwei base weighs less than the original.
(Dec. 06, 2019  8:12 PM)originalzankye Wrote: it's just a shame the Zwei base weighs less than the original.

For your mold. Not all Zwei's weight the same lol. Id be funny if they did