Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

Action Replay and Game Shark are illegal cheat engines which can cause serious damage to your game or console, the cheats on them are hacked, and do things which are not possible to do in game.
I always thought AR's also edited the hex.... I'm pretty sure it's possible to change the chance of getting a shiny, but making an entire script event for one would be extremely hard, if not impossible. Shinies are stupid anyway. Tongue_out

(Sep. 12, 2009  6:42 AM)Omega Wrote: Action Replay and Game Shark are illegal cheat engines which can cause serious damage to your game or console, the cheats on them are hacked, and do things which are not possible to do in game.
AR's don't break games or consoles unless you are misusing it (using a code that may cause damage)and not following directions or have like a bunch of codes on at once. Just use it right. Also, AR's are not illegal or otherwise my ToysRUs wouldn't sell them.
Anyway, that's all a little off topic. Could we get back to discussing his game plase?
Creating a code, or using an unnoficial code that Action Replay or Game Shark did not make is illegal.

Well, getting back on topic, I will be releasing a demo soon, I have done some editing to the starting town, it is now called Evergreen Town (thanks フェルグラントfor the name xD). Look at the OP, new picture for the starting town.
If I were you, I would wait awhile before releasing a demo. The biggest mistake with fan games is releasing a demo too early or before everything in the demo is finished.

What would be included in the demo?
Just the starting town so everyone can see what it's like while playing it. You can't go past the starting town at all. No new title screen, music, etc yet. I haven't changed the characters yet either. So it will just be an experience of the first town.
Mehh, IMO, I would hold off. We've already seen the maps.
It's up to you, though.
Hmm I guess so. I'll only give it to people who really want to see it.
(Sep. 13, 2009  5:10 AM)Omega Wrote: Creating a code, or using an unnoficial code that Action Replay or Game Shark did not make is illegal.

Well, getting back on topic, I will be releasing a demo soon, I have done some editing to the starting town, it is now called Evergreen Town (thanks フェルグラントfor the name xD). Look at the OP, new picture for the starting town.

Thanks for using my suggested name for the town. I thought of the name because other than Pallet Town, all other starting town came from plant parts. So I thought of this.
Haha, I like the name Evergreen Town, It kind of suits it since everything is so green and there are a lot of trees xD
Hm, what is with the house on the right where the old man is laying down, you can't get to it unless you use surf so do you need to go back there when you have surf to get something?
Well you go back to the hometown in this game many times, once you get surf you can cross to that old man and when you talk to him, something will happen Wink
I'm actually really looking forward to playing this game Smile
Interested to see what you'll be doing for the original Pokemon, can submit ideas for original Pokemon to you?
Hey btw, ar codes edit game values. Like etc, say you had $100 in the game. The code may be something like
0DF 000 000 100
And for infinite money, they basically would turn that hex code into:
0DF 999 999 999
That would give you $999,999,999, and they'd just tell you to leave the code on at all times so it kept the value at that.
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:01 AM)Omega Wrote: Well you go back to the hometown in this game many times, once you get surf you can cross to that old man and when you talk to him, something will happen Wink

That is pretty interesting, I really look forward to this. Smile
(Sep. 14, 2009  5:04 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey btw, ar codes edit game values. Like etc, say you had $100 in the game. The code may be something like
0DF 000 000 100
And for infinite money, they basically would turn that hex code into:
0DF 999 999 999
That would give you $999,999,999, and they'd just tell you to leave the code on at all times so it kept the value at that.

AR is only illegal when using illegal or unofficial codes. You can only use codes that come with the disc the AR comes with, if you use your own created codes or pokesavs, or created codes (from others) it is illegal and you have a chance of it stuffing up your console, game, or AR.

I know this from experience, my old AR doesn't even come up when you turn the DS on.
Hmm... if i played this with a flash cart, and my friend had it on a flash cart, and i used my link cable, would we be able to battle, trade, ect?

Quote:can submit ideas for original Pokemon to you?
I have a few, and so do my friends gamefreak140 and EternalDarknes25. Can we?
i said already all i will listen to all ideas. And answering your other question, yes you will be able to battle/trade.
Random pokemon ideas- Auteon, the automnal pokemon, is a recolor of leafeon that evolves from leafeon with levelup during fall.

In all serousness, dolphoon-
(No picture, sry)
The razor Dolphin Pokemon
Category:
Type 1/Water
Type 2/Dark

I forgot the rest... will try to remember.
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Two stage evolution, Tunix and Beatix.
[Image: tunixandbeatix.png]
lol not bad.. i like the the idea..

just remembering you: if you want that to be in the game, three drawings must be done.. one as an icon. the little pic that appears in the pokemons menu. second is a pic just like your but from the right to the left. third is the one from back.
LOL I don't think I will add that. But I like the Autumn Leafeon thing. But your Dolphoon idea, I don't think I would make it water/dark, Sharpedo has those types, I want something original.
Tigros, the pokemon!
[Image: hunoor.png]
lol, maybe ill call it flash? Confused
lol@the houndoom recolor. You need to change the red-ish parts to something else and put different shades of yellow and itd be epic.
(Sep. 12, 2009  4:46 AM)Omega Wrote: You can't make a shiny Pokemon Script event, it's not possible.

Red Gyarados?

There is a difference between "this is not possible" and "I don't know how to do this."