Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

I didn't really know your a gamemaker Smile. Your really good! Did you just start?
(Sep. 07, 2009  12:24 PM)KidTala Wrote: I didn't really know your a gamemaker Smile. Your really good! Did you just start?

Can you read the first post?
(Sep. 07, 2009  12:24 PM)KidTala Wrote: I didn't really know your a gamemaker Smile. Your really good! Did you just start?
read the OP. I'm a experienced Pokemon ROM Hacker, been doing it for 2 years.
So how do you actually get the data on to the game cartrige because you cant just put it in a disk drive?
when will the game be done and what are the starter pokemon?
(Sep. 07, 2009  4:25 PM)blade master819 Wrote: when will the game be done and what are the starter pokemon?

He just started 2 days ago...and he is doing it for free so stop asking.

He will post the download link when he's finished.
Omega if you want help with the new pokemon me and my brother have heaps of ideas. Speechless my brother has even drawn some. Pinching_eyes_2 haha also what i've seen so far is great, goodluck Wink
Hahaah thanks Grin All help and ideas are appreciated Smile
And to AlphaBlader: It's not an actual cartridge... Do you think I'd make cartridges and give them out for free? It's just a ROM, you can play it on your computer, or if you have a GBA flash-cart, download the ROM and put it on the flash-cart, then play it on your GBA or DS. Smile
Awesome Pinching_eyes_2 I cant wait to play it Omega. I have visualboy advance for a GBA emulator. Eee
Chocked_2 I just found my brothers secret folder of his made up pokemon .. and ... ITS FULL! Gasp haha
Those second trees look much better in my opinion. They look much better. I might be interested in helping but I stopped messing with ROM hacking about 2 years ago and I'm pretty inexperienced. XD What do you need help with?

Woot! pokecommunity ftw. I think I joined there about 5 years ago, lol.
Lol Omega what influenced you to start rom hacking.
Uh... I don't know xD
I've always loved Pokemon, and then I stumbled across Advance Map, ever since then I've loved ROM hacking Grin
great job until now! i also had some experience on these stuff , am not pokehacker on youtube for nothing Tongue_out,
but i never made a full game.. well i tried, but the characters movements were too hard and boaring for me to do XD

anyway, good luck with it, I actually cant wait to try it out Wink
(Sep. 08, 2009  10:44 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: What do you need help with?
(Sep. 08, 2009  7:14 AM)Omega Wrote: Hahaah thanks Grin All help and ideas are appreciated Smile
And to AlphaBlader: It's not an actual cartridge... Do you think I'd make cartridges and give them out for free? It's just a ROM, you can play it on your computer, or if you have a GBA flash-cart, download the ROM and put it on the flash-cart, then play it on your GBA or DS. Smile

Oooooh ok. Thanks. I'll download it when it's done. Smile

EDIT: Duh (to myself) thats why i'm a supporter. :p
Read this thread yesterday and forgot to reply ~ AWESOME Grin can't wait for the full release! (Make a character called Ash please xD)
DITC NATURAL WAYS! STARTERS: FLYING FIRE OR ELECTRIC
How would that work?

The entire point of starters is that they are Super Effective against one other and weak against another.
Aye but e can think outside the box for this game! i for one would prefer a flying pkmn..
(Sep. 09, 2009  8:43 PM)Driger Wrote: Make a character called Ash please xD

The ash in the anime is a disgrace to pokemon. Why put an ash in the games?

Hmm... making the generation 3.5 of pokemon? I wish i could help. This game seems like it has some potential. But when ni saw the route on map, i paniced. You need surf and waterfall to leave your home town! I'm probably overlooking it though. 1 tip- make leafeon evolve... into AUTEON, THE AUTOUMNAL POKEMON!! Or not. Yeah, i'd go with not. But the game needs a new eveelution. Crismoneon?
Ash is Driger's name, brah.
Dude.....u can probably name ur char, and every pokemon is being made from scratch.
Chocked...
I don't think I would have the time to make all new pokemon from scratch! There will be about 5 made up.
And you don't need to surf or waterfall to leave your home town, you over the cave like thing with the stairs to get to the other side xD

Oh yeah, I'll probably be releasing a demo for the 1st town soon, just after I get all tiles and pallets correct.
Can't wait for it! Grin This will be awesome!