SG: Neo Left (HMC)
BB: Defense Grip Base (Attack)

Custom 4 (Zombie 2)
AR: Twin Horn/ War Bear
Sub AR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Ten Balance or Wide Survivor
SG: Neo Left SG (S/N-MG Core)
BB: Volcano Change Base (Attack)
Found an NIB H-18 Trypio and Wyborg. I wonder if they are purchase worthy? Thanks!
Hello bladers, as the title of thread says i need to know if that version of wide defense is worth getting to improve my smash attack combo. A friend of mine owns it, it was part of a corocoro 3-wds limited release... Furthermore, is it tougher than ten wide? I read that it's a very fragile wd cause of its highly-cornered shape...
Thank you!
(Jan. 10, 2018  2:12 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello bladers, as the title of thread says i need to know if that version of wide defense is worth getting to improve my smash attack combo. A friend of mine owns it, it was part of a corocoro 3-wds limited release... Furthermore, is it tougher than ten wide? I read that it's a very fragile wd cause of its highly-cornered shape...
Thank you!

Yes WD is better then 10 Wide for attack. what's your combo though? there are chances some other disk may work better on it. like Wide Defence work good with most of stuff but some works better with 10 heavy, etc
OK, my combo is composed by:
Triple wing
Wd missing at the moment
Classic right SG
Defense grip base Attack mode
(Jan. 10, 2018  3:29 PM)bblader90 Wrote: OK, my combo is composed by:
Triple wing
Wd missing at the moment
Classic right SG
Defense grip base Attack mode

in that case Wide Defence would be best.

BTW thats a awesome combo
Thank you my friend! Btw, i just discovered the existence of a wd called weight disk who came with transformable beys (zinrai, hayate etc...) and it made me curious. It's circular and its perimeter is made of notches, i was wondering if it could work well in attack combos just for curiosity...

I really appreciate your "like" FFCPB, really do but i still don't know anything about it ah ah Grin

Ops, nevermind. It's illegal in WBO tournaments
Hi guys, red alarm! I need advices about a change in the plastic combo. I found a bnib takara dragoon g (!) in a toy store who's going out of business around my place, of course the box is in bad shape but the contents are perfect. So the question is: should i change the ar (triple wing>eight spiker) and spinning gear direction (right>left)? I hadn't buy nothing yet, cause i will wait for your answers!
(Jan. 13, 2018  4:15 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hi guys, red alarm! I need advices about a change in the plastic combo. I found a bnib takara dragoon g (!) in a toy store who's going out of business around my place, of course the box is in bad shape but the contents are perfect. So the question is: should i change the ar (triple wing>eight spiker) and spinning gear direction (right>left)? I hadn't buy nothing yet, cause i will wait for your answers!

I don't think its worth to move to 8 Spiker. as Triple Wing still has better smash and can deal with things that 8 Spiker can't
Ok, also because i've only right launchers! Grin
Hold on a second: trygle is damn expensive, is it OK to replace triple wing with cross griffon without changing any other parts? It'even thicker and more resistant to hits, but most importantly it's WAAAAAY cheaper. I don't know...
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:42 PM)bblader90 Wrote: ?????

Make sure to not make double post unless its needed. check fourm rules once https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

and yes Cross Griffon will work. 
(Dec. 31, 2017  9:57 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Found an NIB H-18 Trypio and Wyborg. I wonder if they are purchase worthy? Thanks!

No, they're both terrible. No viable parts.
For some reason all sorts of crazy prices for frankly underserving-to-be-priced-that-high plastics are happening right now:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade...Swbq9a5CYv

@FIREFIRE and bblader90: I'm not the best person to offer this kind of advice as I don't own any sort of plastics (and tbh I was cut off at the pass, rather rudely imo, for this issue in this thread before) but iirc Eight Spiker and Triple Wing are stacked about equally; the only difference being in which spin direction they are effective.

Cross Griffon is a good alternative for Triple Wing. But it's also much more dangerous in regards that it causes breakages in stadiums and other beys so keep that in mind.

I'll end with a question: Does anyone here have any word on the legality of the Dragon Breaker+Screw Zeus setup? th!nk was a huge fan of it when he was still here, but a member called Neo kept having issues with SZ bending upwards with Dragon Breaker, and he managed to bring it up enough times for the community members to look into it. I haven't followed Plastics in a long time.
(May. 01, 2018  2:37 PM)RDF3 Wrote: For some reason all sorts of crazy prices for frankly underserving-to-be-priced-that-high plastics are happening right now:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade...Swbq9a5CYv

That is super weird... but it seems to happen from time to time. No one will buy it anyways (at least I hope so).

(May. 01, 2018  2:37 PM)RDF3 Wrote: @FIREFIRE and bblader90: I'm not the best person to offer this kind of advice as I don't own any sort of plastics (and tbh I was cut off at the pass, rather rudely imo, for this issue in this thread before) but iirc Eight Spiker and Triple Wing are stacked about equally; the only difference being in which spin direction they are effective.

Cross Griffon is a good alternative for Triple Wing. But it's also much more dangerous in regards that it causes breakages in stadiums and other beys so keep that in mind.

I would advice the Takara version. The pegs on the Hasbro version break off so easily... Performance wise I like it better than Triple Wing tbh, it's sturdy, it's effective, overall a good choice.

(May. 01, 2018  2:37 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I'll end with a question: Does anyone here have any word on the legality of the Dragon Breaker+Screw Zeus setup? th!nk was a huge fan of it when he was still here, but a member called Neo kept having issues with SZ bending upwards with Dragon Breaker, and he managed to bring it up enough times for the community members to look into it. I haven't followed Plastics in a long time.

We've talked about it in the regarding thread and I was a bit upset then that there was no decision made in the end. I know Plastics are not the main focus rn and I guess the Dragon Breaker/Screw Zeus combo is not used that often.
But just to say it one more time: Screw Zeus was designed later on. Unlike the other S-ARs it features a separate layer (i.e. the head pieces) that is simply not compatible with older ARs, that's not something to argue about, it is in the design. Yes, you can use force to combine it with any AR you's like to, but I'm not comfortable with it.
There's one simple reason I'd like to ban this combo: Dragon Saucer (Gaia Dragoon G's AR) has the additional space incorporated in its design to work with Screw Zeus (maybe intentional within the G Revolution line). And GDG is even far more common than GDV, so it's even easier to get.
No Dragon Breaker and no force needed, Dragon Saucer works perfectly and locks Screw Zeus in place like it is intended.
Yeah, I mean how the carp does someone want to pay that much for a friggin Driger G?

On Cross Griffon, Takara version IS better, it's settled in the old Beywiki (though again, be careful of it breaking parts or stadiums because of it's ridiculous power).

On the Dragon Breaker + Screw Zeus issue, even th!nk back then had a slight issue getting it together with good alignment:
(I've put the part where he tested the AR+SAR setup in bold)

So yes, even he had some compatibility issues, but apparently nowhere near as bad as the others did. It's a sad thing he's no longer here, but if he was we could all ask him how it worked for him and not anyone else so far. I'm curious but the most likely hypothethical explanation is that either one or both of his (S)ARs are worn down enough for it to fit with only a slight struggle.

Dragon Breaker is such a cool sounding name, haha. It also looks really intimidating (I'm more intimidated by it than Cross Griffon looks wise). 

Also, th!nk also mentioned that he's keen on data on Hasbro's Ariel 2 (Capricorne Strike G in Hasbro's words); apparently Hasbro used an improved formula that prevents the fragility issues associated with GPS seen in Takara's Ariel 2. Considering how Neo Cross Horn is a competitive Hyper-Aggressive Smash Attack AR (no, seriously, check it out) in both spin directions (If my memory of the top-tier list for Plastics serves me correctly) its a nice part to have (though then again Hasbro really likes messing up things).
I have a question for anyone who has the old green Jumping Base. Has any of your Jumping Bases bent before just from BeyBattles. And how much do you consider the spring is prone to bend? I've seen photos of it and it has a pretty long spring, it looks somewhat weak, and prone to bent, if that thing bends it'll lose the center point and become (even more) useless. However, I want to see if my assumption is wrong.
Hi all. I'm working on some combos involving the Bakushin-oh AR and would like a purchase consultation. Being that I have a great love for the Bakushin-oh but not so much its manic base, I'd like some ideas for bases and if possible weight disk suggestions. Since the AR will fit on most plastic beys regardless of the model I figure it'd be an important question to ask. As for style I'd like to go defensive for this bey but if you have any better ideas (other than not using Bakushin-oh altogether) I'm happy to hear them
I am the best blader ever..
Simply put. I just wanted to show you guys what I've been up to lately, with a few mods. Anyone interested ?
Which are the rarest plastic (gen1) beyblades?
Posiedon Recolors Perhaps, Or wait, they are the costlies
Spin Dragoon??
@[KinkoUsagi]
Umm. Not sure, but I think it should be the MSUV line, it is way too costly and rare. Correct me if I am wrong.
I think, if you talk about HMS, then it would be Shining God MS -dog- bootleg

No Doubt Sahil Pruthi (Ji) has like 2or3 SGMS