[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Pretty sure it's not possible to actually have more than one set unless you have the balls sitting in the base which clearly isn't intended.
How well Upgraded Dranzer V2 does against Zombie Type Combos

And. Which WD should I use with Dranzer V2 combo (with HMC) if i dont have Wide Defence

Do Magna WD have any use?
(Sep. 10, 2016  7:55 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I heard that you could hold two or even three sets of metal balls in Draciel F's BB, but I can't. Are there specific combos that I need to use to make this work or is it just a hoax?

I think it's possible? It's not legal though, but I'm sure you need a specific weight disk. I haven't tried it in awhile but I know it doesn't work well at all
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:55 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: And. Which WD should I use with Dranzer V2 combo (with HMC) if i dont have Wide Defence
From personal experience 10 Balance or 10 Wide.

(Sep. 10, 2016  4:55 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do Magna WD have any use?
They have no Competitive use.

(Sep. 10, 2016  7:55 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I heard that you could hold two or even three sets of metal balls in Draciel F's BB, but I can't. Are there specific combos that I need to use to make this work or is it just a hoax?

It can hold them with illegal Modifications. One of the Draciel F's I ordered from Japan was already Illegally Modified.
In order from fastest to slowest, can anyone rank the dragoon series in terms of speed?
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:39 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: In order from fastest to slowest, can anyone rank the dragoon series in terms of speed?

1.Grip attacker
2.dragoon v2
3.dragoon s
4.dragoon v
joint
5.dragoon f/ dragoon gt (excluding eg burst)

dragoon f can be quite fast depending on rubber mold, some are hard plastic, some soft rubber, some firm, it could easily be 3rd when new and out of box but the rubber wears down too fast
(Sep. 20, 2016  9:43 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:39 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: In order from fastest to slowest, can anyone rank the dragoon series in terms of speed?

1.Grip attacker
2.dragoon v2
3.dragoon s
4.dragoon v
joint

dragoon f can be quite fast depending on rubber mold, some are hard plastic, some soft rubber, some firm, it could easily be 3rd when new and out of box but the rubber wears down too fast

Let's not forget MS and MSUV, haha.

If we are counting HMS (which are apart of the Dragoon series), pretty sure MSUV would be first, and MS second, if not tied with Grip Attacker.
(Sep. 20, 2016  9:56 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2016  9:43 PM)Morsoe Wrote:

1.Grip attacker
2.dragoon v2
3.dragoon s
4.dragoon v
joint

Let's not forget MS and MSUV, haha.

If we are counting HMS (which are apart of the Dragoon series), pretty sure MSUV would be first, and MS second, if not tied with Grip Attacker.

ah thanks, I just assumed he meant from the plastic era, well I guess dragoon msuv would be 1st and ms would be tied with grip attacker.

p.s. good judgement with the grip attacker with ms, (I didn't realise you wrote until i after replied and re-read you post haha)
Stickers show normal wear from use. Just wondering what they are worth
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RhEAAOSwGt...-l1600.jpg
Are CEWs interchangeable? Like, could you put Wolborg 4's Weight on Dranzer GT's EG? How do you remove the metal CEWs from the EGs?
(Sep. 21, 2016  10:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Are CEWs interchangeable? Like, could you put Wolborg 4's Weight on Dranzer GT's EG? How do you remove the metal CEWs from the EGs?

CEWs are interchangeable and are removed by pushing the two clips in. With your example, WB4's would not be able to find on another BB because of the height of the EG being taller IIRC.
(Sep. 21, 2016  10:55 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2016  10:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Are CEWs interchangeable? Like, could you put Wolborg 4's Weight on Dranzer GT's EG? How do you remove the metal CEWs from the EGs?

CEWs are interchangeable and are removed by pushing the two clips in. With your example, WB4's would not be able to find on another BB because of the height of the EG being taller IIRC.

WB4's CEW, works on Rock Bison's eg and bb. There is 1 more bey that work right?
Can someone give me the general characteristics of a pure Defense and pure Endurance type combo? I don't want specific parts, but more like the ideal shape, size, material, weight, etc. that makes up a good combo for that type.

Are if there are any subsets off Defense types in plastics, like how MFB has Anti-Attacks?

Is there any way to make competitive balance types?

Please explain what I'm looking for and why it works like I'm a five year old.
Do RC launcher worth buying?

I want to decide if i want buy or no today
It's the biggest grip available so if you've got big hands it's a good purchase or if you don't a grip for plastics yet
Which is heaviest engine gear blade base?
Zeus’s Base, Rock Bisons EG and Wolborg 4’s CEW is the heaviest possible eg/bb setup
(Sep. 30, 2016  6:55 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Zeus’s Base, Rock Bisons EG and Wolborg 4’s CEW is the heaviest possible eg/bb setup
Wow thanks for info. And lol i really wanted it to make a Circle Survivor combo only beyhah

So does Zeus's base works well with free spin and LAD of Circle Survivor?
It fixes it offering more defense at the cost of stamina
(Sep. 30, 2016  8:12 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: It fixes it offering more defense at the cost of stamina

Oh. Cool I will test it to see if thats any more useful in my area's metagame

Thanks for reply
Is it legal to flip Weight Disks or Sub Attack Rings?
(Sep. 30, 2016  12:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is it legal to flip Weight Disks or Sub Attack Rings?

Yes it is
(Sep. 30, 2016  1:09 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2016  12:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is it legal to flip Weight Disks or Sub Attack Rings?

Yes it is

Thank you for your reply. Smile
Can someone tell me a little bit about Uriel 2's breaking issue?
I consider buying a Uriel 2 and I'm still not sure if I would like to buy a mint one (for display and the flat side of the tip for use) or a used one.

The thing I'd like to know is: The main part of the AR seems to be sturdy, I've seen some breakages where just the "clips" for the Spin Gear were broken off. Have there also been cases in which the whole AR was broken? So like splitted in two halfs?