[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Hi everyone! Sorry, I'm new here and I don't know how exactly this works but well! Please, let me know if I'm wrong doing/writing something ?

I'm looking for someone who wants to sell an HMS A-132 Customize Grip! So if you know someone or you have one grip on sale, tell me please! My Instagram account is on my bio and you can find me on FB as Marcelo Retamozo too!
@[marceloretamozo] you could probably get more help if you make a thread in the Buying Forum.

You know those four suares on the Attack Ring that help secure the Bit Chip? If some of them broke off, but the Bit Chip is still secure, is the AR still legal?

What happens if you use a North Magnecore with a South Magne Disk or vice-versa?

How is Dranzer F's AR in left spin?

Auto Change Base(Hasbro mold) legal without the Sharp tip?

Is Hook Attacker(Dranzer Auto Change Balancer) useful at all?
(Nov. 06, 2016  1:07 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: @[marceloretamozo] you could probably get more help if you make a thread in the Buying Forum.

You know those four suares on the Attack Ring that help secure the Bit Chip? If some of them broke off, but the Bit Chip is still secure, is the AR still legal?

What happens if you use a North Magnecore with a South Magne Disk or vice-versa?

I dont think so its legal lol

Not very good tbh. Dranzer F's AR have some use in smash attack in right spin.

Again I dont think so lol

Umm. I'm not sure. Maybe Wolborg 4 combos?
(Nov. 06, 2016  1:07 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: You know those four suares on the Attack Ring that help secure the Bit Chip? If some of them broke off, but the Bit Chip is still secure, is the AR still legal?

1) Given that not using a bit chip is totally legal, I don't see this as sn issue, It may, however, be frowned upon if you use the chip and it flies off in battle.

2) It puts a tiny bit of extra strain on the AR as they repell but otherwise works fine. A core that sticks to the stadium magnets and a disk that repells them works great for defense as the latter helps balance and the former reduces knockback from hits.

3) Fairly lousy but not enough so to be noteworthy.

4) The tip can retract due to the mechanism but, if it's not there, that's nolonger the same functionality. Banned.

5) No idea.
What's the value of Dragoon V fire blood ver. and Dragoon V gunmetal ver.??
It's not called gunmetal ver. It's black not gunmetal so it's just called black. Hard to say. Do you mean prices of them new?
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:32 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's not called gunmetal ver. It's black not gunmetal so it's just called black. Hard to say. Do you mean prices of them new?

YesSmile
Can anyone rank the width of Driger S', Gaia Dragoon V's and Gaia Dragoon G's tips?
(Nov. 12, 2016  12:48 PM)agumonx7 Wrote: Can anyone rank the width of Driger S', Gaia Dragoon V's and Gaia Dragoon G's tips?

None of them are very wide at all.
I want a good Master Draciel based defence type so which setup shuld I go for?

I want a combo for 20th tournament which can take hits from attack also do well against Wolborg 4. I mean do well against same spin combos as most bladers are going to use right spin combos only

AR:- Smash Turtle
WD:- Wide Defence [10 Heavy if you guys prefer?]
SG:- HMC
BB:- SG Metal Ball Base [4 Metal Balls for ultimate attack protection lol]

or

AR:- Smash Turtle
WD:- Wide Defence or 10 Heavy
SG:- HMC
SP:- Defence Ring
BB:- SG Customize Change Base [Driger V2]

or shall I go with Upgraded Dranzer V2 or another Wolborg 4 instead?
The second combo is better but if you want something that can beat wolborg 4 combos a right spin zombie is your safest choice
do the parts Left EG turbo,normal base (wolborg 4 version),and CEW Light Sharp work well together?
(Dec. 20, 2016  1:29 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: do the parts Left EG turbo,normal base (wolborg 4 version),and CEW Light Sharp work well together?

I think they but not sure
(Dec. 20, 2016  1:29 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: do the parts Left EG turbo,normal base (wolborg 4 version),and CEW Light Sharp work well together?

Wolborg 4's base is the whole thing together including the part that spins so CEW's can't go onto Wolborg 4's base.
How much an NIB/NIP Dragoon V2 is worth? Is possible to find the a mint tip/base? (I didn't know where to ask)
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:10 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much an NIB/NIP Dragoon V2 is worth? Is possible to find the a mint tip/base? (I didn't know where to ask)

For a nib one I think $50 or $65
Do using Wide Survivor over Wide Defence on Driger G attack combo worth?

I heard WS works better and it seems to have little less gap in between it and AR.

Seems like it has better synergy with AR (more weight focused on contact points). but does it really worth using it over heavier Wide Defence?
Thanks you for your response, then I probably buy a mint one from OkinawamTS
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:17 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks you for your response, then I probably buy a mint one from OkinawamTS

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/46 Cheapest one he has
Yep, I'm checking on it since he uploaded it, thanks!
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:31 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Yep, I'm checking on it since he uploaded it, thanks!

No problem
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:16 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do using Wide Survivor over Wide Defence on Driger G attack combo worth?

I heard WS works better and it seems to have little less gap in between it and AR.

Seems like it has better synergy with AR (more weight focused on contact points). but does it really worth using it over heavier Wide Defence?

It depends on the combo as both Survivor and defense both have their uses with triple tiger
If I'm not using Defense Grip Base or SG Grip Base Tip

Should I use Dragoon S's Base or Customize Grip Base Tip? is for a G-Upper+Wide Defense Combo
(Jan. 17, 2017  4:53 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: If I'm not using Defense Grip Base or SG Grip Base Tip

Should I use Dragoon's Base or Customize Grip Base Tip? is for a G-Upper+Wide Defense Combo

Which Dragoon?
(Jan. 17, 2017  5:54 PM)mj9 Wrote: Which Dragoon?

Dragoon S (sorry, I edited my last post correcting it)