Photography Contest: Beyblade Around the World - Results

[Image: yvXqERM.png]
Beyblade Around the World: Results

The results are in for our latest photography contest!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated. This decision was in no way easy. Everyone did an amazing job of showing us the world they blade in.

A refresher on our prizes:

The first place winner and instagram winner will receive a B-61 Random Booster Volume 4, and all winners will receive their choice of:

Instagram Winner

The lucky instagram winner was chosen by random draw, and it is...

Bl4ck-Ou7!!!

Congratulations! Please PM me to claim your B-61 Random Booster Volume 4 and face booster.

The Judges' Picks

The judges had a very difficult time selecting our top three. Without further adieu...

3rd place: A tie! TL14 and Brisk AquarioHD
The judges absolutely could not decide which to choose: TL14's beautifully-crafted aquatic scene or Brisk AquarioHD's innovative look at the game of Beyblade itself. Well done to you both!

2nd place: Mage
The judges were blown away by the quality and composition of your entry. The colour was so eye-catching! Congratulations.

And finally...

*drumroll*

1st place: Achi-baba
One word: striking. The colour of your Dranzer juxtaposed with the setting you chose was inspiring and impactful. Congratulations on a well-deserved first place win!

Thank you again for participating, and many congratulations to the winners! Please PM me to collect your prizes. We hope you'll look forward to our next photography contest.
Wow congratulations you guys and gal? Or is it girl? Whatever
Omg, I can't believe I actually got into the top three.
It's a honor to be one of the top three! :') Congrats Bl4ck-Ou7, TL14, Mage and Achi-baba! Your work was truly exceptional!

Edit: I'll have the Face Booster RED, please. Smile
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for participating! Always love judging the photography contests. Smile
Wow, I'm kind of in disbelief! I want to thank the Committee for organizing this contest and congratulate Brisky, TL14, Mage, and Bl4ck-Ou7 for their beautiful photos! I'll PM my address ASAP.

I would like a Face Booster Yellow, please.
Congrats winners. Everyone's pics were awesome

Looking forward for next BeySelfie beyhahhaha
Omg. I can't beleive I made it into the top 3. That's so awesome. Grin Congrats to all the winners. Smile Is there a difference between the Face Boosters?
(Nov. 28, 2016  6:32 AM)TL14 Wrote: Omg. I can't beleive I made it into the top 3. That's so awesome. Grin Congrats to all the winners. Smile Is there a difference between the Face Boosters?

The only differences are the colors. Smile
Well, each type of Face Booster contains a different variety of Faces.
(Nov. 28, 2016  7:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, each type of Face Booster contains a different variety of Faces.

I know that the face that I'm receiving is random but is there a way to know what the different faces one can get in a specific color of face booster are or is there no way of telling it or is it illegal to tell which variety of faces you can get in a set?
The Faces contained in each Face Booster is meant to be a secret hah. You can sort of tell based on what other people have gotten in the past when selecting that Random Booster, but it is meant to remain a mystery.
(Nov. 28, 2016  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Faces contained in each Face Booster is meant to be a secret hah. You can sort of tell based on what other people have gotten in the past when selecting that Random Booster, but it is meant to remain a mystery.

That's ok. Thank you. Smile I will pick orange. Hopefully it will be a libra or cancer. It would really fit the contest. ^^