Photography Contest: Beyblade Around the World

[Image: yvXqERM.png]
Beyblade Around the World

Hey Bladers!

The WBO staff team has recently been featuring past photography contest entries on social media. We noticed that the coolest entries juxtapose Beyblades with natural habitats and surroundings.

For this photography contest, your photograph must be Beyblade related, but it should also incorporate the natural setting where you live. How you interpret Beyblade Around the World is up to you. You can go for an urban vibe, a rural one, or anything in between!

We will choose 3 winners. The first place winner will receive a B-61 Random Booster Volume 4, and all 3 winners will receive their choice of:

Here are the rules for the contest:

• Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!
• Limit of 1 entry per Blader. You will only be able to submit an entry once, so make your first one count!
• The WBO Committee isn't eligible to win (but we hope to participate just for fun, anyway!)
• You have until 11:59 PM EST Saturday, November 5th, 2016 to submit your photograph. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
• Post your entries in this thread! Feel free to ask any questions about the contest here, but understand that you're not allowed to ask for feedback on a draft of your entry.

The winners will be determined by a panel of staff judges.

But wait! We're not done yet!

Instagram Campaign

We also want you to share your entry on Instagram for an additional chance to win! The Instagram winner will be determined by random draw. They will receive a B-61 Random Booster Volume 4 and their choice of the Face Boosters listed above!

Here are the rules for the Instagram draw:

• You must submit the same Photography Contest entry as you did on the WBO forum. No changes, please!
• You're still limited to 1 entry per Blader
• You must be must be following @worldbeyblade on Instagram
• Your entry must be tagged with #WorldBeyblade
• The WBO Committee still isn't eligible to win (baw)
• You have until 11:59 PM EST Saturday, November 5th, 2016 to submit your entry on Instagram. No late entries will be eligible for this additional prize!

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and show us that it’s beautiful where you Blade!
That's super cool. Grin Finally another photography contest. Great that the beach is directly in front of my house. ^^
Even though I can't win anything, will definitely participate. Thanks for putting this contest together!
(Oct. 08, 2016  6:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Are logos or licensed stuff allowed?

If you're talking about a billboard or an ad in a public place or something like that, yeah.
Awesome! Will definitely participate! Grin
Looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!
(Oct. 08, 2016  6:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Even though I can't win anything, will definitely participate. Thanks for putting this contest together!

I'm going to participate too! Any excuse to take aesthetically pleasing Beyblade photos, basically.
Wait so we basically have 2 chances to win by posting the same picture on Instagram and here.
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:03 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Wait so we basically have 2 chances to win by posting the same picture on Instagram and here.

Yes. However, you can't win both.
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:03 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Wait so we basically have 2 chances to win by posting the same picture on Instagram and here.

Yes. However, you can't win both.

Oh Ok thanks I'll definitely participate.
So excited to see the entries for this! Our photography contests always great.
Are we allowed to add minor effects such as a lens flare (excluding natural lens flares) and such? Please let me know, thanks!
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:16 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Are we allowed to add minor effects such as a lens flare (excluding natural lens flares) and such? Please let me know, thanks!

Minor effects like what you described are certainly okay! We just want to avoid major effects, like altered backgrounds, so we can focus on the natural settings in the Blader's real world.
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:37 PM)cadney Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  7:16 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Are we allowed to add minor effects such as a lens flare (excluding natural lens flares) and such? Please let me know, thanks!

Minor effects like what you described are certainly okay! We just want to avoid major effects, like altered backgrounds, so we can focus on the natural settings in the Blader's real world.

Awesome! Joyful_3 Thanks!
Meh I wont participate

ULTIMATEBLAZINGCRACKINGBEYZING-SPOILER (Click to View)
You can edit the images, just try to limit it to small effects and adjustments (rather than creating a fully digital image).
I will participate. My first time I think
A link, since the image is pretty massive.

Lucky the London Tournament is held in Regent's Park, or I probably wouldn't have had anything to enter with Tongue_out
So, strangely enough you guys actually used one of my photographs in the logo (the Draciel MS). Since it was never used in an OFFICIAL contest, could I enter with it?
[Image: wrHtDR3.jpg]

Night Sky Neptune
(yes i took this in an airplane thank you for asking)
(Oct. 15, 2016  9:19 PM)Tri Wrote: So, strangely enough you guys actually used one of my photographs in the logo (the Draciel MS). Since it was never used in an OFFICIAL contest, could I enter with it?

It would be nice if you did something new, but if it was indeed not used in an official contest (we would have to verify this; I can't remember where I pulled it from. Might have just had it saved from a long time ago) then it would be fine.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cannon-...st-RESULTS
Well I know many might be thinking I won't participate in this (like i did in last few contest) (real reason was i always forget to do lol)

But here comes my entry!!!!
[Image: ScOHCho.jpg]

I will now take part in all face contest Joyful_3

Edit:- Just asking will winner will be picked by how good pic was or randomly?