Cannon's Photography Contest RESULTS!

Hey,

Apologies for the huge delay, but I have now decided to choose the winners of the Photography contest I held a while ago :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ography-YC

A recap on the prizes :
1st: Mercury Anubis 85XF Legend Ver. + Seaborg Booster
2nd: Thermal Lacerta Booster + Metal Face Set
3rd: Wing Defenser or Wing Attacker Booster
Secret Prize Winner: Gold WBBA L-Drago 105F

From 3rd to 1st place, here are the winners ...

3rd: Insomniac.'s Entry:
[Wing Attacker (Red) or Wing Defenser (Black)]

[Image: Insomniac_zps583a6941.png]

Great work! The photo is very elegant, and gives a calm, gentle impression!

2nd: Tri's Entry: 'A turtle in the woods!'
[Thermal Lacerta + Metal Stone Face Set] or [Wing ________ ]

[Image: Tri_zpsec8ad32f.png]

Well done Tri on placing 2nd! The background complements Draciel MS very well, and really enjoyed this photograph.

1st: Meow!'s Entry: 'Summon the God, Quetzalcoatl!'
[NIP Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. + Seaborg Booster!]

[Image: MeowEntry_zps48985aae.png]

Stunning work! Absolute winner, can't say anymore about it.

Note: There was no Secret Prize winner.

Congratulations to all the winners, as well as all the participants. Great job!

Insomniac., Tri, and Meow!, please PM me your address and details, and i'll get your package shipped off to you very soon!

Smile
Congrats to all the winners! All your pictures were amazing. I knew you would place Tri!
Amazing pics . Great work guys congrats to all winners
Yay! Thanks Cannon for doing this! I really appreciate that there was prizes for something in the YC forum. I will have my shipping details to you soon.
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners, and your entries were awesome ~! (:
yay friends results congratulations to winners hooray (✿◠‿◠)
Congrats to all the winners and in my opinion I like Meow's entry the most because it has amazing quality and it seems the most interesting
Congrats to all of the winners! There were a lot of nice entries! I loved all the work by Insomniac., Tri, and Meow! Nice job guys!
Meow!'s entry wasn't good enough to earn the "secret prize"? Serious Just how high were your standards, Cannon?! Meow!'s photo is flawless in every way possible. What do you think he could have done better?
(Jul. 05, 2013  12:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Meow!'s entry wasn't good enough to earn the "secret prize"? Serious Just how high were your standards, Cannon?! Meow!'s photo is flawless in every way possible. What do you think he could have done better?

The secret prize went to someone who either used Fang Leone or Gladiator Bahamdia. Which no one did.
These are great, I enjoy all of them.
(Jul. 05, 2013  12:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Meow!'s entry wasn't good enough to earn the "secret prize"? Serious Just how high were your standards, Cannon?! Meow!'s photo is flawless in every way possible. What do you think he could have done better?

Definitely it was good enough, even surpassed my standard but ...

(Jul. 05, 2013  1:45 AM)Tri Wrote: The secret prize went to someone who either used Fang Leone or Gladiator Bahamdia. Which no one did.

I ended up forgetting to tell everyone. Lips_sealed
Wow, that was an interesting rule there!
Using a specific beyblade to earn the secret prize? Wow, that is new! I think even the actual WBO Face Contests should try to include something like that, haha!

Congrats to the winners!
I recieved my Wing Attacker today!

Thank you very much Cannon!

I received my prize today as well. Very nice packaging Cannon, thanks!