Photo Gallery

I finally figure out how to get pictured off of my 9 year old flip phone (why replace something that works fine, amirite?), and so I figured I'd upload the best I can. The resolution isn't as good as I'd like, and I'll probably redo them if I can get my hands on a better camera.

[Image: rhE4oun.jpg]
Basic and Dual layers, plus plastic-gen remakes. There's a yellow Horusood just to the left of the green Minoboros single layer that really blends into the wooden floor, and I really should've put that on my name sheet so that it's more visible.

[Image: cVuhwQC.jpg]
God and Super-Z layers, and all 4 of my blue Level Chips.

Oh yeah, and all if this is just the Takara-Tomy side of my Burst collection. I have a box of Burst Hasbeys, a couple scattered plastics/HMS beys, and a collection of Metal Saga/Shogun Steel beys on top of this.
(Sep. 28, 2018  1:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I finally figure out how to get pictured off of my 9 year old flip phone (why replace something that works fine, amirite?), and so I figured I'd upload the best I can. The resolution isn't as good as I'd like, and I'll probably redo them if I can get my hands on a better camera.

[Image: rhE4oun.jpg]
Basic and Dual layers, plus plastic-gen remakes. There's a yellow Horusood just to the left of the green Minoboros single layer that really blends into the wooden floor, and I really should've put that on my name sheet so that it's more visible.

[Image: cVuhwQC.jpg]
God and Super-Z layers, and all 4 of my blue Level Chips.

Oh yeah, and all if this is just the Takara-Tomy side of my Burst collection. I have a box of Burst Hasbeys, a couple scattered plastics/HMS beys, and a collection of Metal Saga/Shogun Steel beys on top of this.
That's a good collection right there!

(Sep. 28, 2018  2:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: That's a good collection right there!
Thanks. I've been collecting burst since I discovered they existed by sorting them when I worked for Amazon, and it's steadily grown over time.

(Sep. 28, 2018  2:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Out of curiosity, where did you get the level chips from?

I bought them off the Yahoo Japan auction house through Buyee. No clue why you spoilered that question.[/quote]
Dragoon - Dranzer - Driger - Draciel

The box is DIY using my son's school materials and some black foam.

[Image: 60FRqSZ.jpg]
(Oct. 08, 2018  7:21 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: fqjGFjL.jpg]

This picture is pure magic.
(Oct. 09, 2018  1:34 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: [Image: 6wCSi1j.jpg]
Whoa!! That Looks Sooooo Sick! (not ill........failed Puns)
Sharing my kids' favorites from the Metal Fight collection.

[Image: cJ24Vwy.jpg]
(Oct. 08, 2018  7:21 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: fqjGFjL.jpg]

Just woah , so freaking cool Smile
Finally!

[Image: dscf1298.jpg]
Before and after of some new Dranzer F stickers. Which do you prefer?

[Image: 44999488265_6541a67a2f_b.jpg]Untitled by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

[Image: 30973217187_da46e29dc0_b.jpg]Untitled by beans_by_toast, on Flickr