[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

@BeybladePotter This Tourney is On May 28,Yes your friends Can Come but they need to make an account and pay the fee all Parts are Allowed as long as you have the Boxes of the parts.
So attendees are :

1. Delta Blader (Host)
2. Hell Wolf.
3. Xyo (maybe)
4. pegasismaster10 (maybe)
5. Mega Blader (maybe)
6. GalaxyPegasis77 (maybe)
7.BeybladerPotter(maybe)
8.Bey5Star.

I Put Beybladepotter and Bey5Star on the list.
Hey Hell wolf it's okay if i have to pay just Enter Me.and tell me the location.
man u guy's get to go to tourneys im in australia sydney but im filo
anyone joining the beyblade camp on may 29
I am going to the grand tournament I already have the card.

BTW is bankee going to make tag team tournaments during the Grand Tournament?
can someone please tell me who are adults here? parents as well?
can i join how much is the entrance fee and where is it
Beydays is over sadly...

Anyway, Ban kee tournaments schedule for JUNE 2011:

SM Fairview
and
Where: ?
Sponsor: Mega Bladers Organization

This Tournament is open to all ages 4-25.
Please Bring your own Metal Fight Beyblade. NO NEED FOR BOXES

Possible Round'n Robin and tag Team

Events:

Single Tournament
Tag Team or Round'n Robin
Beyblade use: MFB ALL SEASONS AL BEYBLADES: TT,HASBRO AND SONOKING ARE ALLOWED. NO FAKES

PM ME IF INTERESTED WE NEED AT LEAST 10 CONFIRMED CONTESTANTS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT TO HAPPEN. AFTER AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE CONFIRMS THIS TOURNAMENT SHALL BE GOING ON. THIS IS OPEN TO ALL BLADERS, BLADERS FROM OTHER TEAMS,ORGANIZATION ETC. (PM ME ME FIRST BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE LISTED SO YOU CAN JOIN THE TOURNEY
(May. 31, 2011  5:35 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Beydays is over sadly...

Anyway, Ban kee tournaments schedule for JUNE 2011:

SM Fairview
and

Shangri-La is the other venue.
Can somebody tell me a few tourney dates? I'm so sorry for not knowing, I don't go to malls often.
Thanks.
^Bankee Tournaments are held every Saturday and Sunday.

This month's venues are SM Fairview [Toy Kingdom] and Shangri-La [Toys"R"Us].

Bladers who wish to participate must register before 2:00 PM and remember to bring the boxes of the Beys they are going to use with them. [Each box must have two hologram stickers that prove that they are distributed by Bankee. Otherwise, the entry/ies is/are deemed invalid.]
Event ay Harrison Plaza 2nd flr. above Guess store same place for (4wd tourney event)
Date: Postponed
TIme: registration 12:00- 3:00 PM
Beyblade use : MFB All season
TT, hasbro or sonokong. No fakes
No Age limit
Probabale Fee 150 php - 200php (include food and snacks) and cover rent expenses, arbiter and prices

Please tell your friends

will update you again
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:15 AM)webby Wrote: Event ay Harrison Plaza 2nd flr. above Guess store same place for (4wd tourney event)
Date: June 11, 2011 Saturday
TIme: registration 12:00- 3:00 PM
Beyblade use : MFB All season
TT, hasbro or sonokong. No fakes
No Age limit
Probabale Fee 150 php - 200php (include food and snacks) and cover rent expenses, arbiter and prices

Please tell your friends

will update you again
Do we need to bring boxes? Interested,I may join it...
@ XwailingX NO Need To Bring Boxes for FBA tourneys.
Can you finally make at least one approved tournament instead of advertising either other organisation's events or even official tournaments from a company you all seem to hate ...
The company Bankee is already successfully making tourneys Kai-V. BBPH also had one on May 30.
So then is this topic needed ...
of course there are even tourneys that happen twice a month by the FBA
But this topic should be for tournaments approved by the World Beyblade Organization ... We are on the World Beyblade Organization, that makes sense.
but no one plans to host them. At least let us have a topic somewhere where we could discuss!

or direct all of them here to BBPH
I agree. We should start making WBO tourneys. I just asked out of curiosity.

I'd honestly host it if I had a valid stadium, but the super attack stadium, which is the only valid stadium here, is always out of stock. I'm sorry, I am a loser, I can't buy stuff online. But if you need help I'm here!
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:07 PM)Dragonfyre Wrote: I agree. We should start makeing WBO tourneys. I just asked out of curiosity.

I'd honestly host it if I had a valid stadium, but the super attack stadium, which is the only valid stadium here, is always out of stock. I'm sorry, I am a loser, I can't buy stuff online. But if you need help I'm here!

Agreed. If I had an Attack Stadium and be allowed, I would have done that ages ago....