[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

I can host everyday here in my place but the problem is the lack of players. I already have 2 attack stadiums
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:57 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:07 PM)Dragonfyre Wrote: I agree. We should start makeing WBO tourneys. I just asked out of curiosity.

I'd honestly host it if I had a valid stadium, but the super attack stadium, which is the only valid stadium here, is always out of stock. I'm sorry, I am a loser, I can't buy stuff online. But if you need help I'm here!

Agreed. If I had an Attack Stadium and be allowed, I would have done that ages ago....

I saw about 10 of this in SM marikina.... and a few in the new SM Masinag... XD

galaxypeg

if people can confirm.... then there's no problem

EDIT: i thought the balance stadium is now legal for tournament use?
I'd probably host one during a national holiday.

Sorry if I broke my promise last time as I had to get to the champs division of the Grand Tourney.
where can you buy galaxy pegasis bey in the philippines?
TRU and TK
Where are the beyblade tournaments in the phillippines in july?
(Jul. 11, 2011  11:39 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: Where are the beyblade tournaments in the phillippines in july?

Kai-v has stated that we are not allowed to talk about other groups tournament...

read the last page
im trying to host a wbo official tourney at eastwood anyone interested pm me
I Am Gonna Host a Tourney!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS PICK THE LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!
count me in!!! i'm TheHentist's brother...
Include me.
And We can Host a Tournament maybe on Shang Ri-La Place. Lets use the function room.
(This is just a Suggestion)
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:23 PM)Bey5Star. Wrote: Include me.
And We can Host a Tournament maybe on Shang Ri-La Place. Lets use the function room.
OK Well You Suggested it so Help Us With Telling/Convincing them On Using that Function Room.........
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:22 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:23 PM)Bey5Star. Wrote: Include me.
OK Well You Suggested it so Help Us With Telling/Convincing them On Using that Function Room.........

Sure....I'll Help you.
But we need to pay for the food.
Max's Restaurant is the venue I Am talking about,they have 2 Function rooms.
And Hell Wolf please be in-charge of the prizes.
And we need to pay the fee too.
We need a real meeting so we can talk about this tournament.
Hell Wolf PM Me if you already have a plan.
Count me In..im new btw...looking for my first friendly battle...btw..me free on sunday monday..and friday^^
Count me in! This is my first time to join a tournament...
does it have fee?
I hear About This Beyblade Tournament in August 7 but i dont knw wer is it..any body knws???
hey guys are we still pushing through with that tournament? it's been a month...
Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an eppic beyblade hunt :3 ... I know this belongs somewhere else, but this is a philippine thread anyway right ? By the way I am Filipino!
@ LuNaGa you are off-topic, this should be in the beyblade market thread, this thread is for beyblade events in the Philippines, specifically WBO organized events.

BTW, Can someone pls organize a WBO tournament here in the Philippines? I've been waiting for one to host one.
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:27 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: @ LuNaGa you are off-topic, this should be in the beyblade market thread, this thread is for beyblade events in the Philippines, specifically WBO organized events.

BTW, Can someone pls organize a WBO tournament here in the Philippines? I've been waiting for one to host one.

Does it require any boxes,etc.? I am sure mine is purely 100% takara tomy original. Pm me if you want to know how to differenciate real and fakes!! :b
hey guys I'm new here is there any tournament for beyblade ?"
Hey !!! people whose not intrested in beyblade tournaments held by bankee!! we can host our own tournament i just need people thats gonna participate and an area.people that's interested in helping just PM Me or post in in this thread.