[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

but the tournament was a succes though.
Quote:Me and my team (Mega Bladers) are planning to have a WBO Tournament at Festvial Mall which is near your area on May 26 the only problem is we are lacking the confirmed people to join the tournament

thanks for the invite. apologies as Im was just able to view this post today.
too bad I missed your tourney. i've just been to Festival Mall earlier and just learned there's an event this weekend.

I'll bring my kid there just for experience.
one thing I don't like is the requirement that the Beys to be used are all from local purchase and that the boxes should be kept as proof.

i just brought some Zere-G's for my kid when I arrived from HK today and it's so frustriating that these can't be used on the mall's events.

I get the marketing point etc but there should be something held that will cater to a wider audience with more Beys for maximum playability. I don't mind paying a few hundred just so my kid can have a better play experience.

Now, I have no choice but to buy a ser 2 Bey just so he can enter this Saturday.

Lastly, prices in malls here are way overpriced. The remote controlled Beys for exampls are around 200hkd (1.1k pesos) while they're being sold here for 1.6k pesos. talk about 30% diff Unhappy
All the more reason to participate in WBO Organized Play where there's no age limit and Zero G beys are legal for competition.
We're working on more regular WBO tournaments. I know that Mega Blader holds fun informal tournaments that allow all MFB beys and uses WBO rules after regular Bankee tournaments. anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a breakthrough in our relationship (or lack thereof) with Bankee.
what exactly is the date of the second tourney is JULY 1 confirmed?
Yo PPL XD! Yeah I am Filipino. I am introducing myself here Smile . BTW, when is the next tournament? I'm excited since you don't need boxes. Mine came from trades. But they are 100% legit. I know how to tell if fake or not. Tell me if you want to know how to differentiate Grin
EDIT: I CANT CARPING BELIEVE I MISSED THE TOURNEY HERE Smithicide Smithicide
[Image: smash-attack-terra28-small.jpg]

There's another one! Spread the word to your friends.
Hi guys! Are you ready for the next Grand Tournament on Sunday as well as Smash Attack? I am!!

BTW if its in a public park, did you have a permit to organize there?
CONGRATULATIONS TO SNIPER KID!!!

Sniper Kid (center, in blue) won the Grand Tournament held today at Robinson's Galleria, sponsored by Toys R' Us and Bankee Trading. Excellent work! Looking forward to learning from you at Smash Attack this coming July 1!
He done well, he beated me more than 3 times at the tournament!! He is going to smash attack as well... gotta get ready Grin
Ahh, so much stuff happening in this forum Grin

Although I'm not going to events and stuff, I feel great that the Philippines is finally moving from its slumber Smile

Which reminds me... (Wont tell XD)
I'm so excited for smash attack!
The venue really looks cool!
Hish... HEY!!! Blood or should i say noxthin is back.
Awesome!!! I need to prepare more combos!!

BTW, when will the registration start?
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:09 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: Awesome!!! I need to prepare more combos!!

BTW, when will the registration start?

Looking forward to your combos!

Registration starts at 1pm. Tournament proper is at 3pm.
Who won the side tournament last time??
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:52 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Who won the side tournament last time??

Alfonsokian, he did very well with that, he was undefeated (I think),

just a tip for everyone :

dont judge a blader by his looks
Me no have enough money. Awwww.....
Are you ready for Test Your Metal on July 29 at the Podium?
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:23 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: Are you ready for Test Your Metal on July 29 at the Podium?

I'm not, lol. I haven't had time to test any combos. Unhappy Too busy with work.
Thats ok, no matter what you will gain more credits Smile)
Hey filipino bladers do you know when bankee is gonna release the 4D beys like diablo nemesis random booster 9 and the other sets because on my city its just big bang pegasis l drago destroy phantom orion variares scythe kronos fang leone and random booster 7 and 8
They have already released it, maybe in your place it's just out of stock. Normally, the Phantom Orion would be the first out of stock.....

Which city are you in?

Oh and BTW, is this the right thread for this? It says ''discuss events'' and this is not an event. Sorry if this is out of topic...