[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

i mean why so why don't they do it next Saturday(April 30) so more people can come like me.
no that would suck i cant go if it is saturday
Saturday will have conflict with bankee tourney schedule.
My son will play this Friday's tournament at SM North. We practiced using Challonge's bracket generator.

http://challonge.com/images/brackets/geekpicks3.png

*update: I was given wrong info from toy kingdom staff that the tourney at SM North is on May, not April.
Month of April tournaments:
Toys R Us: Robinsons Galleria, Saturday and Sunday, Whole month of May, Registration: 10:00am-12:00nn, Tourney starts at 2:00pm.
Toy Kingdom: ???
(May. 02, 2011  3:45 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Month of April tournaments:
Toys R Us: Robinsons Galleria, Saturday and Sunday, Whole month of May, Registration: 10:00am-12:00nn, Tourney starts at 2:00pm.
Toy Kingdom: ???

Some bankee representatives said the TK tournament this May is on SM Southmall..... on May 29 The Grand tournament in SM North EDSA
Have you heard about the fun tourney? If you did then IT'S MOVED! It is now May 30 in possibly Power Plant Mall (aka Rockwell). All boxes are allowed except fakes. You can also bring your instructions instead of boxes. The prizes may be a beyblade or cash prize. we have yet to decide. PM me for questions!!!
(May. 06, 2011  12:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Interested in hosting a BeyDays 2011 Tournament in your area? Click here for details!
If you're interested in hosting a tournament we strongly suggest first checking the WBO General Forum to gauge interest. If you manage to gather enough interest (eight or more Bladers), please post a thread in the Event Proposals Forum we will verify that you're headed in the right direction and will add your event to the list in this thread. If the tournament you host is successful, there are two things you must provide us with for your tournament to be considered "official" (and thus be eligible for Faces, BeyPoints, Credits, the BeyLotto, etc), as we will not be "approving" it officially beforehand:
  • At some point during your tournament, take a clear photo of all the participants. This can be posted here on the WBO after the tournament, or PMed to a Committee member for verification.
  • Provide us with correctly recorded results so that they can be input into the BeyPoint System. If you need help learning about how Round Robin, Block Round Robin or Double Elimination works, please see the WBO Event Guide for more information. Most importantly, remember, all results must be recorded chronologically and Hasbro stadiums are not legal. See the WBO Official Rules for a list of eligible stadiums.

Your tournament will not become recognized as an officially sanctioned WBO tournament as a part of BeyDays 2011 until both of these requirements have been filled after the tournament has been completed. And just as a note: if your tournament is approved afterwards as "official", we still will not provide any reimbursement for prizes you purchase this time around, simply because nobody will have ended up paying an entry fee at the tournament.

You guys should do this for Beyday to get your community off the ground and onto the world beyrank system. Check it out!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyDays-...Quetz-Sale
^I'm actually planning on a BeyDays event in the Philippines, but, because of the entrance fee, people don't seem to be interested.

So PM me if you want to join.
Well...Because of the Passport Fee is expensive...
Am not gonna join...But there is still next year right?
Dude,well i can Join BTW where and when is it?
People are seriously still complaining about the entrance fee ? Read the full announcement better, hopefully you will see what everyone is happy about except those who do not read carefully ...
How is the fee expensive at all? $10 for a year gets you entered in chances to win prizes (not just for this event, but the WBO runs other events for passport holders, too), the amount collected goes to running the site and beypoint system, and helps with prize reimbursement for future events as well.

$10 is lunch money, seriously. You spend more money a month on something like World of Warcraft and this is way more productive than repetitiously clicking a mouse.
Kai-V and Deikailo

I agree. People are just cheap.

Anyways, I'll probably rent a place in the top floor of my condominium, but I'll ask the management first. (BTW Filipinos, it's located in Ortigas Center)

So I'm trying to gather interest for the first PH event.
You can just Beyblade in a park? It's cheaper.
I don't really get the point with the fee for the Blader Passport.

So when I pay for it, I can enter WBO tournaments for the whole year, I can have access to special contest for Passport holders, I can also have a rank in the BeyPoint center.

So, What else?
(May. 07, 2011  7:48 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I don't really get the point with the fee for the Blader Passport.

So when I pay for it, I can enter WBO tournaments for the whole year, I can have access to special contest for Passport holders, I can also have a rank in the BeyPoint center.

So, What else?
PegasisMaster10 I Thinks Thats All,
So Delta Blader I Might Be Able to join your tourney so When and where is it?
So tommorow I'll ask the management of the place I'm planning to rent. Clue: It will be in Ortigas Center.

So We'll name the event "Beyblade Summer Showdown"

So attendees are :

1. Delta Blader (Host)
2. Hell Wolf.
3. Xyo (maybe)
4. pegasismaster10 (maybe)
5. Mega Blader (maybe)
6. GalaxyPegasis77 (maybe)

I'll send a PM to the Filipino members.
Is it going to be for Beyday? Or over the summer?

Either way, looking forward to seeing a tournament in your country.
(May. 09, 2011  2:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is it going to be for Beyday? Or over the summer?

Either way, looking forward to seeing a tournament in your country.

It's summer already here in the Philippines. I'll also talk about it to the BBPH bladers. I'll also ask to rent a place.
(May. 09, 2011  2:01 PM)Delta Bladerâ„¢ Wrote: So tommorow I'll ask the management of the place I'm planning to rent. Clue: It will be in Ortigas Center.

So attendees are :

1. Delta Blader (Host)
2. Hell Wolf.

I maybe be attending, Put me in the list, but with "Maybe" beside it.

So entrance fee is around PHP300-499 right?
EDIT: If I pay the entrance fee...Does it mean that I already have a Blader Passport?
(May. 09, 2011  2:01 PM)Delta Bladerâ„¢ Wrote: So tommorow I'll ask the management of the place I'm planning to rent. Clue: It will be in Ortigas Center.

So attendees are :

1. Delta Blader (Host)
2. Hell Wolf.
3. Xyo (maybe)
4. pegasismaster10 (maybe)
5. Mega Blader (maybe)
6. GalaxyPegasis77 (maybe)

So If You Need Prizes Ask Me I Can Ask NIN0NG to be Our Prize Supplier for the Tournament.
Dude Can I enter a Bey Without The Box of one part and that part is a Clear Yellow C145 Track.
EDIT:NIN0NG Can Be Our Prize Supplier If you Guys Want but we will all need to pay.so Just trying to help so Just Tell Me if You Guys Want NIN0NG to Be Our Prize Supplier.
When will this tourney be? I can ask my aunt to take me there seeing as Ortigas is near. Also, can I bring my friends over? Some of my friends may want to participate. They can come as long as they pay the fee and create an account right? Is it also okay if I have some hasbro parts? Anyway, put me on the maybe list.