[Philadelphia, PA] Holiday Tournament Discussion

i will come u just got to tell me where it is
is there goiign to be more tournament in philly
Don't ask for tournaments especially when you didn't show up to the last one. If there's going to be more, a host will announce it.
Updated the OP as per Flame Aries' request.
i may come but its like a 5 hour drive but i bet my friend can drive me there.
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:04 PM)Kley Wrote: i may come but its like a 5 hour drive but i bet my friend can drive me there.
Sweet, we got one
EDIT:What do you thing of what I should do with the prizes?
just get phantom orion,4d beys and the newer beyblades.
You know im coming! MF-H jade aquario gb145WD ready to take hits anyday!
hey there fellow bladers. im from lancaster pa and would love to find others from lancaster and/or close by areas cuz it seems like the pickings are slim in PA Uncertain
I would love to participate in a Philadelphia tournament
Hello - I am new to new to the WBO and looking to attend my first tournament. Does not look like there has been much activity on this thread in a long time. If anyone is aware of tournaments within an hour or two's drive let me know. Would love to see something in Philly.
(Jan. 19, 2013  8:16 PM)Philly_ginga Wrote: Hello - I am new to new to the WBO and looking to attend my first tournament. Does not look like there has been much activity on this thread in a long time. If anyone is aware of tournaments within an hour or two's drive let me know. Would love to see something in Philly.
This thread has been dead for quite some time and seems like was solely meant for an event. Also maybe should use this thread: [Philadelphia, PA] bladers thread