[Philadelphia, PA] Holiday Tournament Discussion

Okay, so let's keep it to Kingsessing Playground. Smile
Man,though, if it weren't for those events, Kerr field would've been perfect,Unhappy
Yeah, I guess.So, how are we gonna get the equipment from Toywiz?
You don't. Since I already have all of the stadiums, there's no need.
so we are having the tournament on the 13th, it is at Kingsessing Playground, PA. that is all we have so far right?
Once Flame Aries confirms that, yeah, that's what we've got. Then he can tell us what time he wants the tournament to be.
ok, and will you be selling stuff there too? cuz i need metal faces
I don't have metal faces unless you buy a super deck set, which comes with an MF-H, but I'll have Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy, RBV6, and a few others.
how much for the super set?
Around $55-ish... It comes with some nice stuff. You should talk to your boys about possibly splitting it up.
I found ONE Scythe Kronos.
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You don't. Since I already have all of the stadiums, there's no need.

The more the merrier :p
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Around $55-ish... It comes with some nice stuff. You should talk to your boys about possibly splitting it up.

i might not be able to get that, i am sorry. but thanks
Trust me, I have more than we will need. I have four TT attack stadiums. There's no need for toy wiz to spend more than they have to on us. They have already been generous enough. Smile

burn Leone - Which is why I suggested splitting it with someone. It might be easier on you and the contents of the set are really useful.

Also, is there anyone from Philadelphia that would want to come to the Maryland tournament the following day? You'd have to chip in for gas money, but it shouldn't be a big deal.
(Aug. 05, 2011  2:23 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Trust me, I have more than we will need. I have four TT attack stadiums. There's no need for toy wiz to spend more than they have to on us. They have already been generous enough. Smile

burn Leone - Which is why I suggested splitting it with someone. It might be easier on you and the contents of the set are really useful.

Also, is there anyone from Philadelphia that would want to come to the Maryland tournament the following day? You'd have to chip in for gas money, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

i wiil try, and any news on the place for the tournament
Pretty sure it's Kingsessing Playground now.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Pretty sure it's Kingsessing Playground now.

is that an park or is that an building?
My mom is wanting Specific Details before I'm confirmed is the reason why I am not confirmed
EDIT: Googling now but I also need the Time Which I doubt is confirmed yet from the posts
It's a park, but it's called a playground for whatever reason. Just maps.google it.
I would go to the Maryland one, but my parents would never allow me to go with some one "on the internet." They'reover protective.
Wait, all the equipment that Toywiz supplies us is returned back to them after this event, right? Also the tournament will most likely officially start at 1 pm and Free Play will be from 11am-12:45pm. I'll check with my friend later on to see, if these conditions are OK with them.
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:03 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Wait, all the equipment that Toywiz supplies us is returned back to them after this event, right? Also the tournament will most likely officially start at 1 pm and Free Play will be from 11am-12:45pm. I'll check with my friend later on to see, if these conditions are OK with them.
There will be no equipment from toy wiz since I have everything.