[Philadelphia, PA] Holiday Tournament Discussion

Please, let's continue this conversion through PM.
Why is that? It's better to keep it here in case someone wants to jump in and contribute.
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Why is that? It's better to keep it here in case someone wants to jump in and contribute.
Not you, blackwing

And really, they have such a thing?
im gonna get u isaac ur shins r mine tomorrow.better wear shin gaurds.
why cant i jump in isaac?:\
Ok, Deikailo, the best place I found so far is Fairmount Park, the only problem is the distance.
What's in Fairmount Park?
It basically a huge park filled with recreation and educational centers and it has picnic tables, but to be sure I correct(I'm not too sure myself) click on this link--->http://www.fairmountpark.org/
Ugh, I think it's just easier for us to go with Kerr Field. If I hear that it's going to rain, I'll bring an 8 man tent for us to hide in.
Bad news, I just heard from my mom there going to be an event there, so let's go with Kingsesssing park.
isaac how can u wait til im not looking and get on the thread.aww who cares i'll check out fairmount park.
cool with me i know family around there.
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:38 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Bad news, I just heard from my mom there going to be an event there, so let's go with Kingsesssing park.
In Kerr Field? Is it going to take up both the Baseball field and the track portion?

An event might be good, too. We might be able to recruit people from the event that's already happening into our tournament.

I think Fairmount park seems like more effort for all of us than its worth. We're all already in Yeadon so we might as well stay close.
Not exactly sure, but I just don't want to get in their way.
Kerr Field is huge. I seriously doubt we'd get in their way. We don't take up that much space.
i agree with deikailo.what's the point of going so long out of our way to get to fairmount park? when we're already in yeadon and have kerr field.plus isaac we know exactly how big the place is.
Okay, so we've decided on Kerr Field? I'm going to look into the rec center by Kingsessing playground as a back up plan, but for now, Kerr Field sounds good.

Isiah, can you find out what kind of event is going on at Kerr Field?
@ Deikailo I'll try....

@blackwing we already canceled out fairmount and were deciding between Kingsessing and Kerr Field for you information XD
I might be going depending how far cause I live in brodheadsville
i need to know two thing, how much to get into the tournament, time and the place
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:49 PM)Burn Leon Wrote: i need to know two thing, how much to get into the tournament, time and the place

Cost, depends. Time, not decided, as you can see, nor is the place. Deikailo, is this gonna be a SSS tournament?
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:29 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:49 PM)Burn Leon Wrote: i need to know two thing, how much to get into the tournament, time and the place

Cost, depends. Time, not decided, as you can see, nor is the place. Deikailo, is this gonna be a SSS tournament?
A what tournament?
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:11 PM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:29 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

A what tournament?

Summer Spin Showdown = SSS
Summer Spin Showdown. Part of the Toywiz events. Yes, it would be, ideally.
Ah, yes, that would be great. Also, Kerr Field is not an option. It seems that the highschool that I will be soon be going to are beginning to start their pre-season games and practices, especially the football team, and the Baseball League are holding up the other side of the field, holding both practice and games simultaneously(Which I think is ridiculous), so I really don't know what to do.:\
There's always Kingsessing field Grin $75 to spend on Toywiz...awesome! I'll finally get my Attack Type stadium lol.