Pegasis Pegasis R145RF

Poll: Does the Pegasis ChromeWheel show top-tier potential in attack?

YES!!
42.59%
Probably, yah! Looks pretty good.
20.37%
Hard to say... maybe, but we need more testing.
16.67%
Eh... sorta decent, but not quite up to the standard.
16.67%
Lord no! :\
3.70%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Can you test against Duo Cancer 230 MB? I'm assuming it'd kill Duo, but I'd like to see the tests, anyhow.

I already pos... Woah! Confused I'm so sorry, I have results written down against that, but it doesn't seem to be in the OP. XD I'll add it right now. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: Added it...

I also just went upstairs for a few minutes before seeing Leone19's post, and I re-tried the Duo testing using mint, never-before-used Wyvangs, and I got the same exact results. :\ Pegasis was hitting in between 40-50%, and Wyvang was biting the dust.

I think there may be something wrong with my Duo. It is very worn near the top, so Wyvang might not have been able to get a good grip, IDK. I strongly suspect it was due to some variable that I must have incorporated, so I'm not gonna post results.

Even suggesting that any Chrome/Metal Wheel is anywhere near better than Wyvang is absurd without testing from multiple users anyway. XD
This combo is nice. Would you recommend it for tournament use?
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:22 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This combo is nice. Would you recommend it for tournament use?
Just to be safe, I would say wait till more testing is done.
If it proves to be better, then yes I don't see why not.
Could I request:

Tests vs. Revizer BD145 defense with a benchmark for Wyvang? It would be great to have more comparative results. My suspicion is that Wyvang will perform better, but you never know!

Tests vs. Duo BD145 defense with a benchmark for Wyvang. Same reason, although I will predict a mildly better performance out of Pegasis on this one.

If there is anyone willing to do these, it would be great. Smile This is the most important thing we can focus on testing for the time being, IMO.
What would be a substitute for Pegasis? Since I only have one. Balro, possibly?
(Oct. 10, 2013  2:07 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: What would be a substitute for Pegasis? Since I only have one. Balro, possibly?

NOTHING can sub a Pegasis on this... Pegasis Gryph is the best attacker you can get using 1 Pegasis, and it's not exactly top-tier material IMO. :\

The point of this was kinda to get some tests up for Pegasis Pegasis, since it's the only chrome wheel with no testing results paired with itself. So yah, 2 Pegasis is an essential.
Darn... now I gotta ask my mom tomorrow. Which means tests in 3 days or so if my mom allows me to get Pegasis.
I do find it a bit interesting how you always seem to say you'll be testing something soon, but then they never show up. In fact, I've only seen you test once IIRC.

Summary- stop saying you'll test something when you probably won't.

@theblackdragon: Nice tests... but IIRC KainHighwind tried Pegasis Pegasis and was unimpressed, which makes me slightly doubtful of its potential.
I just have to ask my mom and it will be delivered in two days or so, but I might have to study for tests in my classes(ugh), I'll try to get them up when I can.
ShinobuXD: I never remembered him saying such a thing... :\

Plus, these are, in fact, the only test results ever posted for the Pegasis Pegasis Synchrom. I've provided a video for confirmation too.

I seriously think this thing is pretty great (although not necessarily far better than anything we have now), and I have yet to see any evidence suggesting otherwise.
I believe it is well worth investing in from what I have seen, I mean you even get 2 r2fs- the pegasis pegsis attack potential is just a bonus lol
I believe that it's potential lies within pegasis being on bottom to expose the contact points on the "wings" It seems that all you would need to expose the contact points is a chrome wheel that exposes these protrusions from the bottom- which is why a higher track works better(as opposed to CH120), no? Does the molds of the 2 pegasis being slightly different help it's attack potential? IMO Gryph could substitute the top or maybe Girago?
HOLY CARP!!! Check this out guys!!

Wow... I'm totally sold on this thing now. Grin I'm begging someone for confirmation on this.
(Oct. 10, 2013  5:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: HOLY CARP!!! Check this out guys!!

Wow... I'm totally sold on this thing now. Grin I'm begging someone for confirmation on this.
Haha, well done, This is awesome. Never ever would I think it would have that much power!!!

Hey can you get a, Video I really want to see this in action!!!!

EDIT: Well in my opinion, I now think this should be on the top tier list, it's proven so much good stuff!
wow I'm blown away Balro was the only chrome wheel that could take down E230 but this... could somebody maybe test this against MSF-H Reviser Reviser/Killerken/Genbull E230RDF/RSF/RB/CS ?
Lazer if you look at the OP you will see somthing similer look; Revizer Killerken E230RS.

But yeah could try more testing.
yeah but RDF RB CS and RSF peform differently then E230 and I'm not that big of a fan of E230RS it always get's knocked off balance and scraped from my expirience and yeah this thing definintly looks like it could make the Tier list and possibly surpass Flash Balro and Wyvang!
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:34 PM)Lazer Wrote: yeah but RDF RB CS and RSF peform differently then E230 and I'm not that big of a fan of E230RS it always get's knocked off balance and scraped from my expirience and yeah this thing definintly looks like it could make the Tier list and possibly surpass Flash Balro and Wyvang!
Yeah I know, I was just saying something close to it so you'd get a idea.

Well yes I agree, but to be honest, i'd like, more video proof, and a bit more testing.
you know there Video's in the OP right.... anyway I wish I could test this but I'm missing the 2 pegasus chrome wheels and R145 @theblackdragon would TR145 work as a good substitute?
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:39 PM)Lazer Wrote: you know there Video's in the OP right.... anyway I wish I could test this but I'm missing the 2 pegasus chrome wheels and R145 @theblackdragon would TR145 work as a good substitute?
I mean the Revizer combo, the new one.

I'm sure it could, but the hole point is to use R145. If you look at the first page it's to say why choose R145.
Lazer: Yes, TR145 will work. Not quite as good as R145 IMO, but a great sub.

Also, I don't know if this is what you were talking about, but those tests I posted against Genbull Dragooon were against F230, not E230. Wink E230 still beats this... Balro and Wyvang Dragooon are the only real attack options that can take down E230 consistently.

But yah, any attack type that can take out F230 and still be great against other combos is definitely something I would use. I believe Ingulit is experimenting with Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F against F230 at the moment, and if it proves successful, it will definitely make up for its slight inconsistencies against mid-height defense opponents.

Just the fact that F230 is so completely dominant right now is plenty reason enough to have either one of the two at your disposal, IMO.

EDIT: The bottom used with E230 in the OP was actually RSF, not RS. Wink
(Oct. 10, 2013  8:34 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Lazer: Yes, TR145 will work. Not quite as good as R145 IMO, but a great sub.

Also, I don't know if this is what you were talking about, but those tests I posted against Genbull Dragooon were against F230, not E230. Wink E230 still beats this... Balro and Wyvang Dragooon are the only real attack options that can take down E230 consistently.

But yah, any attack type that can take out F230 and still be great against other combos is definitely something I would use. I believe Ingulit is experimenting with Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F against F230 at the moment, and if it proves successful, it will definitely make up for its slight inconsistencies against mid-height defense opponents.

Just the fact that F230 is so completely dominant right now is plenty reason enough to have either one of the two at your disposal, IMO.
LOL, I thought you said E230, but like you said it's still a good track F230.
(Oct. 10, 2013  8:53 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I wish I had another Pegasis! I think I will have one on Monday, but I can't make promises.
That would be great, then will you do testing?

Striker Phantom: The whole point is to use Pegasis Pegasis. it might be good, but we'r looking for tests with Pegasis Pegasis.
@ galaxy blade: I was just thinking out loud

@ Shining God MS: Congrats man.
I will most definetly do tests. I can make a benchmark for Wyvang over the weekend though.
I like this combo. The tests show this is amazing. My Samurai Pegasis has been unused (It looks so sick!) for about 4 months. I actually will try this out. Hopefully it will work as well as the tests say.