Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Time for chapter 12 (if there's half a chapter here that means I'm coming back to finish it later)
Chapter 12
Tucker took a seat at the local park. It was 2 days after Boxing Day and it was so hot he couldn't count how many layers of skin had peeled off of his shoulders in the sweltering heat. The so-called strongest blader in town walked up to the beystadium as if awaiting a challenger.
Tucker, standing tall, strode up to the beystadium and readied his launcher. His opponent did the same. 3,2,1,go SHOOT!  Tucker glanced at the opposing beyblade and saw it was obelisk Odin upper nothing. He called to his bey:"Alpha chimera, make this quick! And with one attack it was over. 
Tucker grabbed his bey and continued to run toward the ABC (Australian Beyblade Centre) where the Australian international team gathered on Thursdays.
 As usual, Katie glared at him, Kristine walked through the front door (without opening it), David tried to get everybody focused and Jackson challenged me to a battle. If there was one thing Tucker liked more then a good meat pie, it was battling Jackson, so he took him up on his offer and the battle begun. 
3,2,1,go SHOOT! It was a battle purely for fun and it didn't matter who won so they both called out random special moves that made no sense. Ultra Kraken just barely won with a 'marshmallow cheeseball slicer' that cut through alpha chimera's 'stinky sock wall'.
 And the meeting finally started. David explained the global tournament and said to train against strong bladers. Everyone went home and tucker thought about the tournament. Their match was tomorrow! Would they finally prove Australia isn't just about kangaroos?

Who should bound-breakers battle in the tournament?
Deleted post
Chapter ten/eleven hasn't been written, right?
Deleted post
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:21 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe Saint Swords?

Great chapter btw
haven't heard of Saint swords, is it xhaka's team?
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Dec. 27, 2017  11:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:32 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: haven't heard of Saint swords, is it xhaka's team?

Arashi's (by Suzaku X)
ok sorry arashi
(Dec. 29, 2017  1:48 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  11:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Arashi's (by Suzaku X)
ok sorry arashi

No prob I guess. Arashi's my character hah. But will this count as elimination?
(Dec. 29, 2017  2:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2017  1:48 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: ok sorry arashi

No prob I guess. Arashi's my character hah. But will this count as elimination?
err, I don't know
(Dec. 29, 2017  4:21 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2017  2:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No prob I guess. Arashi's my character hah. But will this count as elimination?
err, I don't know

What about using Snowy's team instead?
Deleted post
(Dec. 29, 2017  5:13 AM)Dragunix Wrote: you guys can decide that on which teams face each other rn, as we haven't filtered it down to the last ones that much. activity's been really slow...

If I am correct it was either in this thread or the stories thread we discussed that Double Threat and Heavenly Triagium (butchered the spelling, sorry) are the ones in the finals.
If it's elimination we'll have to look at the type advantages and disadvantages
(Dec. 29, 2017  11:46 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: If it's elimination we'll have to look at the type advantages and disadvantages

Well when you look at the beyblades some of them are odd cases. Beyblades like iS (iris Sonar) can be called balance types but they are more of stamina defense hybrids while some beyblades have mode changes, like lA (lyric Areos), that can switch from attack to defense type. Plus there is the fact that an attack type can over power a defense type if it is strong enough so in reality it all comes down to the strategy.
Just a little idea that I thought up that could lead into some funny situations. It would be that people would confuse a character to be a girl. What I am saying is Vis can somewhat be called a trap. The design of Vis causes him to be slightly Feminine in appearance. His frame is actually quite small and combined with a slightly high pitch voice and there you go. He doesn't actively act feminine but his quiet personality tends to lean towards that side more. His clothes are average and neutral with the black pants and windbreaker like jacket.

The characters that already know Vis is a guy are Zac (obviously), the Maganda twins, And Kioke and his sister. Everyone else does not know.

In reality I think that a trap would be a fun character to write and I have too many Characters just to make a new one.

Any thoughts? I think there could be some funny jokes that stem from this idea.

when I say trap i mean less of Felix from Re:Zero and more of Nagisa from Assassination Classroom. doesn't actively dress and act like a girl just gets mistaken as a girl.
Deleted post
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote: that might make for some good comedic scenes later on. I hadn't thought of that!

Well the jokes can start quite soon actually, if I am correct at this time in the story Rykos hasn't seen Vis yet. That is a joke opportunity right there. The main running joke is when house of draconis (the team the members of double threat join after the team disbands.) is formed Zela Myr has her mind set that Vis is a girl and Vis or Zac constantly need to remind her that Vis is a guy.
Well if voting is still on
I will Vote for Rykos Azuki
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well if voting is still on
I will Vote for Rykos Azuki

Voting actually ended quite a bit ago. Sorry.
concerning the teams battles are slightly different, Teams consist of up to Five members (plus one alt if necessary) and instead of first to two points scores a point for their team it is first to three. First team to three points wins. (this part didn't change) this will allow for longer battles with more characters.
Deleted post.
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:07 PM)MWF Wrote: concerning the teams battles are slightly different, Teams consist of up to Five members (plus one alt if necessary) and instead of first to two points scores a point for their team it is first to three. First team to three points wins. (this part didn't change) this will allow for longer battles with more characters.

Can I leave Snowy's team? She only has three, but so did Xhaka's team in the anime.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:00 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:07 PM)MWF Wrote: concerning the teams battles are slightly different, Teams consist of up to Five members (plus one alt if necessary) and instead of first to two points scores a point for their team it is first to three. First team to three points wins. (this part didn't change) this will allow for longer battles with more characters.

Can I leave Snowy's team? She only has three, but so did Xhaka's team in the anime.

IN the anime teams were three Bladers. In this story a team can be up to five Bladers with one alt.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:03 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:00 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can I leave Snowy's team? She only has three, but so did Xhaka's team in the anime.

IN the anime teams were three Bladers. In this story a team can be up to five Bladers with one alt.

I mean Beyblade Burst, not burst god.