Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Jan. 03, 2018  12:04 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:03 AM)MWF Wrote: IN the anime teams were three Bladers. In this story a team can be up to five Bladers with one alt.

I mean Beyblade Burst, not burst god.

Yes in burst teams had up to five. A team of three will be allowed in the tournament in the story.
made some changes to iris Sonar giving it bearing instead of stable and created a version up form

Version up form: MGC-H iris Sonar II.Or.St
god chip: metal god chip heavy. a full metal god chip with a S built into the design. Gold with black details
layer: iris Sonar II. not much changed, stronger teeth. gold accents.
Disk: orbit. plastic core metal outer ring. High OWD. translucent black plastic with gold metal.
Driver: Stable. bearing with rubber instead of POM. Black with gold rubber.
lets say after the tournament in arc 1 moving launches to any degree (within reason) is allowed.

I have two cool launches for Vis that I would like to use.
Deleted post
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: in the anime, there were some crazy launches in the tournament...
are you saying there has to be a standard launch for the tournament? if so, could you at least explain the form of the launch required?

actually, nvmnd. just no excess movement (Ex. Bakusou Shoot right?)

btw updated Rykos' profile. He can use a string launcher, just not often.

by moving launch i mean for the first arc things like the runaway shoot and Red Eye/Shu's launch are not allowed. Once we hit arc two moving launches will be allowed. Jumping launches will be allowed first arc.
The stable driver is now on Prophet Delphi and Iris Sonar II now has a driver called counter.

this driver is basically B : D with a fixed rubber "counter ring" surrounding the free spinning survive shaped tip.

It tilts and it will speed up making rolling counter more powerful.

There is a reason I made a second version of Iris Sonar. Can anyone guess why? (hint: it involves arc 2)

Also with chapter 10, Rykos would score one of the points.
first point: heavenly trigram (Baldur)
second point: heavenly trigram (Flyeon)
third point: B.C. Sol (Free)
Fourth point: Heavenly Trigram (Rykos)

Just to make sure it blends with the storyline.
Deleted post
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I changed the matchup to be against a generic team since everybody else did a generic team vs their team. But if it is okay with the rest of you, I'll just change it back to Trigram vs Sol

generic can work. I can just edit chapter 9

changed "battle against Heavenly Trigram and BC Sol" to "When the team named Heavenly Trigram beat a rising team"
Deleted post
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:52 AM)Dragunix Wrote: and one more thing...I'd like to be able to determine the outcome of what matches my team goes in myself (excluding OG team vs OG team of course, since those teams are owned by other people).

kinda like the neo wing launcher situation, I just want to be able to determine traits for my characters, teams, and other concepts myself instead of having somebody create it themselves. I don't dislike help, I just want it to be something I was able to come up with on my own.

I don't mean any disrespect, just a request that I can make certain things for my concepts myself. That's all.

Ok. Makes sense. Most of the teams are either generic or actual teams from the show anyways.
second round of the tournament double threat will be going against a "generic" team. the team has a name and special beyblades but is unimportant and is there just to make less of the tournament just team vs generic.

team name: Zenith
beyblades:
divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF
endless Ouroboros.Et
tilt Atlas.1H.Hb
Anyone doing chapter 12? If not mind if I do it?
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:32 PM)MWF Wrote: Anyone doing chapter 12? If not mind if I do it?

Well, I'm doing 13 rn. Idk about 14, maybe you could do 15.
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:09 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:32 PM)MWF Wrote: Anyone doing chapter 12? If not mind if I do it?

Well, I'm doing 13 rn. Idk about 14, maybe you could do 15.

so Chapter 15 would be the start of round two of the tournament.
It it taking about 13 chapters to get through the first round of the tournament. Lets shorten the tournament to where the next round is the semi finals.
Deleted post
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:25 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sounds good. So what about teams from the anime? I know this is kind of a simple question, but I'd like to know where you think those matches should take place, if at all. This is about other teams after all, and we can always feature official characters in a later tournament.

btw, I'd like to propose the extension of an arc to 25 chapters at the most.

Let's say official teams are not included in this tournament. If anything arc 2 would be the longest in my head because it has the biggest story development. The introduction of Piluto and a few other things (one of things I wrote as a short story in the story thread called Shattered Spectrum)
Deleted post
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I saw it. Pretty interesting, but I have another proposal

I don't know if I am the only one, but I believe our chapters need more detail, as to me, especially mine, feel a bit lacking in detail. Big parts are important, but details just as so.

Besides that, maybe an individual tournament that gets interrupted by someone? Since Kage is introduced at the end of Arc 1 (not final) then maybe Piluto???

I'm kinda lost on where we should intro each others' characters, but full Synchronization is introduced for sure in arc 2...I've been drooling to do arc 3, and that kinda distracts me, haha...

Well I see Piluto as the big arc 2 character. lets say arc 3 starts with a single tournament which is interrupted by Kage.

The chapters are a little barren because at the moment it is just character vs generic at the moment. Once things pick up it will get better.

In my opinion we are a little over our head with the amount of people working on this. The biggest contributors in the story are you, and me. the problem is the project is in a standstill as we wait for multiple people to finish chapters so the story to progress. I hate to say it but I think the best thing to do for arc 2 is cut down on the people making chapters. everyone involved can still comment and give ideas but only a select few are to write so the story progresses faster. I have so many ideas with how the story progresses and currently is just waiting.

The main players in arc 2 would be your characters, my characters (with new introductions), and Piluto.

And with synchronization. How would it affect a broken beyblade. Can say, enough of an intense syncro end up repairing and improving a beyblade?

there are two situations on how iris Sonar II is introduced, Zac creates it so Vis can battle again or via synchronization and strong emotions Sonar repairs itself and ends up improving itself.
Heia Shourosagi

He is Lui’s cousin who has recently heard of nightmare longinus breaking (manga) and made an even better longinus, which he saw the power in it and decided to keep it for himself. he is truly evil, unlike lui, who just wants to be the strongest blader. he has entered a tournament, breaking every bey that has faced his own. heia’s bey consists of these parts:

blackheart Longinus
soul

Blackheart longinus (the layer) has metal on it, obviously, and the heads go in a spiraling pattern going upwards. as the bey clicks, the peices come down to form blades.

11 (the disc) has 11 mid-extended peices, stated in the name.

soul (the driver) if held at a downward angle, the bey will be put i attack mode. if held at a flat angle, the driver will be put into stamina mode. there is a big difference.
Deleted post
(Jan. 13, 2018  4:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  3:05 AM)MWF Wrote: Well I see Piluto as the big arc 2 character. lets say arc 3 starts with a single tournament which is interrupted by Kage.

The chapters are a little barren because at the moment it is just character vs generic at the moment. Once things pick up it will get better.

In my opinion we are a little over our head with the amount of people working on this. The biggest contributors in the story are you, and me. the problem is the project is in a standstill as we wait for multiple people to finish chapters so the story to progress. I hate to say it but I think the best thing to do for arc 2 is cut down on the people making chapters. everyone involved can still comment and give ideas but only a select few are to write so the story progresses faster. I have so many ideas with how the story progresses and currently is just waiting.

The main players in arc 2 would be your characters, my characters (with new introductions), and Piluto.

And with synchronization. How would it affect a broken beyblade. Can say, enough of an intense syncro end up repairing and improving a beyblade?

there are two situations on how iris Sonar II is introduced, Zac creates it so Vis can battle again or via synchronization and strong emotions Sonar repairs itself and ends up improving itself.

Arc 3 was going to be the "Hybridization Arc," actually, with Kage returning as a deurotagonist. I was hoping to do this to deepen the reader's understanding of characters and give them more depth.

And Synchronization shouldn't be that OP. I know you have your opinions and reasons, but I would prefer to keep it as something usually exclusive to a beybattle, as keeping mechanical/other means of evolution would keep certain characters more relevant.

As for the cutting of people, we'll discuss that with other members. I know that it is slow, but there are also other factors such as life to consider here, so I'd like to be a bit understanding before simply cutting people out.

I do agree with the fact that there are a tad bit many members though...

lets say kage is introduced late arc 2 post sonar's break (i am going to refer to that as "shattered spectrum" event)but pre resolution to arc 2.

I do not want to sound cold about it but the project is a little crowded in the writer department. And i can understand life is a factor (i have my Art II and my Civics and Economics Honors Exams coming up)

And with Sonar II, It was made by Zac with the help of a group called Project: Spectrum to mirror Vis. Vis developed a more aggressive battle strategy ditching the test launch and replacing it with the reverb launch. This is reflected into Sonar II in the fact that it has a more aggressive design and is now a stamina attack hybrid instead of a stamina defense hybrid. It was designed using research Zac was doing as he was watching over his younger brother. Sonar was a prototype made by Zac only.

(Jan. 13, 2018  4:29 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: Heia Shourosagi

He is Lui’s cousin who has recently heard of nightmare longinus breaking (manga) and made an even better longinus, which he saw the power in it and decided to keep it for himself. he is truly evil, unlike lui, who just wants to be the strongest blader. he has entered a tournament, breaking every bey that has faced his own. heia’s bey consists of these parts:

blackheart Longinus
soul

Blackheart longinus (the layer) has metal on it, obviously, and the heads go in a spiraling pattern going upwards. as the bey clicks, the peices come down to form blades.

11 (the disc) has 11 mid-extended peices, stated in the name.

soul (the driver) if held at a downward angle, the bey will be put i attack mode. if held at a flat angle, the driver will be put into stamina mode. there is a big difference.

this goes in the make your own burst character thread.
Deleted post
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:57 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:35 AM)MWF Wrote: lets say kage is introduced late arc 2 post sonar's break (i am going to refer to that as "shattered spectrum" event)but pre resolution to arc 2.

I do not want to sound cold about it but the project is a little crowded in the writer department. And i can understand life is a factor (i have my Art II and my Civics and Economics Honors Exams coming up)

And with Sonar II, It was made by Zac with the help of a group called Project: Spectrum to mirror Vis. Vis developed a more aggressive battle strategy ditching the test launch and replacing it with the reverb launch. This is reflected into Sonar II in the fact that it has a more aggressive design and is now a stamina attack hybrid instead of a stamina defense hybrid. It was designed using research Zac was doing as he was watching over his younger brother. Sonar was a prototype made by Zac only.

this goes in the make your own burst character thread.

I'm final on my decision of introducing Kage at the end of Arc 1 as an antagonist, before developing her throughout scenes in Arc 2. I don't want to be rude about it, I just know where I want Kage to be introduced.

And yes, I feel that we should discuss managing some cast. I know @[Ayane_2355] is pretty active, along with @[Suzaku-X], who is writing a chapter right now. Let's continue tomorrow, since it's late in my time zone.

ok. Ayane, Suzaku, You, and me are the most active.

and late arc 1 can work for kage, lets say directly after the tournament lets say she crashes the trophy ceremony.
Deleted post