Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Dec. 22, 2017  9:45 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Date for the story

But, if the characters hadn't been made then (original and canon ones), how would the story take place that year? I am confused. I think we need to let the others decide.
(Dec. 22, 2017  9:47 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: I quit, I can't and I give up

Why? I'm sorry, if I came off rude or condescending. I was just asking questions, and, making suggestions. I am truly sorry, for making you feel bad.
I can't finish it, so I gave up

I'll still wait for a response, so please let me know soon
(Dec. 22, 2017  9:50 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: I can't finish it, so I gave up

I'll still wait for a response, so please let me know soon

I am confused on what you mean. Are you leaving the project?
No, I was, but I'll wait to see if I'm accepted
(Dec. 22, 2017  11:06 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: No, I was, but I'll wait to see if I'm accepted

u r accepted U know...U just have to know how to write a chapter...I am sure those who r writing different chapters will help U out....
If I can, I'll try to show a drawing of tucker. Also, I made a chimera single and dual layer (chimera and civil chimera)
Deleted post
Hey Dragunix could I change Hyper's name. All of ur characters are kinda Japenese so I was planning to change it toooo....
Hajime Kimba. 
If u guys approve this name in the google doc ill change Hyper to Hajime Kimba
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:22 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hey Dragunix could I change Hyper's name. All of ur characters are kinda Japenese so I was planning to change it toooo....
Hajime Kimba. 

Keep Hyper please. Snowy isn't Japanese, and Hyper just sounds better in my opinion.
Deleted post
I noticed something in the doc. The blade that 'lyric Aeros' on page 41. Shouldn't the first letter of the sentence be in caps? Or can the blade named 'lyric Aeros' not be written as 'Lyric Aeros' at the beginning of the sentence? This applies to 'just Themis' as well...

And if I'm not annoying anyone, I saw page 44 empty. Has something got to be inserted there?

And what is Hyper's surname?
I think MWF did that like the abbreviation for names. Examples are aB, gV, etc...but most of thr time, I do believe that both are capital.
(Dec. 26, 2017  11:47 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: I noticed something in the doc. The blade that 'lyric Aeros' on page 41. Shouldn't the first letter of the sentence be in caps? Or can the blade named 'lyric Aeros' not be written as 'Lyric Aeros' at the beginning of the sentence? This applies to 'just Themis' as well...

And if I'm not annoying anyone, I saw page 44 empty. Has something got to be inserted there?

And what is Hyper's surname?

The reason lyric and just are not capitalized is because those are the prefix parts of the name. Just like legend Spriggan and killer Deathscyther. just Themis is also called jT and lyric Areos is also called lA.

Edit. I got ninja'd talking about my own beyblades in my own chapter.
Deleted post
Is tucker in the story yet?

(Dec. 24, 2017  4:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:22 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hey Dragunix could I change Hyper's name. All of ur characters are kinda Japenese so I was planning to change it toooo....
Hajime Kimba. 

Keep Hyper please. Snowy isn't Japanese, and Hyper just sounds better in my opinion.
although snowy and hyper's non-Japanese name could relate to their biological parents/ birthplace. For example, tucker, David, Jackson, Katie and kristine were all born in au
Deleted post
If I can find the time, I'd love to!
Later on in the story can we have a secondary team tournament arc? I have an idea that would make it interesting. Let's say during one of the arcs something happens to one of the Maganda twins and they stop beyblading and they both become trainers. The twins are the joint leaders of team double threat. No twins, no double threat.

Now let's say a new team is formed, House of Draconis. This team has Arize Draconis, Vis and Zac Tordaline, Mytero Konosaba, Zela Myr, and Kioke tagged along as a sub.
(Dec. 26, 2017  10:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: @[Beatlynx27] you can write chapter 12 about tucker and his team, since nobody called it so far???

See, this is why we need longer arcs...
do I just write here?
Deleted post