Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Dec. 21, 2017  3:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Guys...this hype lol...@[Eleanor]...I (tried to) draw Rykos...

https://imgur.com/a/wA0CE

nice...His hair is awesome...reminds me of flames...
Sorry I haven't been online, but I'm back!

(Dec. 19, 2017  1:44 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  1:38 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: generic = not specific??????
Still we are supposed to make our own beys.
Strike Horungium
Susanoo
etc

Generic is a Beyblade that hasn't seen release and in burst, it usually has a common layer and the disk and driver of a main bey; i.e. Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy. And there are always times generic beys are useful.
Those are only in the early series, they start to get interesting at nationals, ect u2ux, o2gy
(Dec. 21, 2017  8:34 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Sorry I haven't been online, but I'm back!

(Dec. 19, 2017  1:44 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Generic is a Beyblade that hasn't seen release and in burst, it usually has a common layer and the disk and driver of a main bey; i.e. Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy. And there are always times generic beys are useful.
Those are only in the early series, they start to get interesting at nationals, ect u2ux, o2gy

It's okay, we understood. But, it's nice to see your back with us!
Deleted post
Here is @[Robbie Aoi]'s second entry for his application:
Hello, my name is Kye Zepeda, me and Blaze Shiroi are starting a team called Shooting Stars. We scouted a fighter named Zander Zavier to come. "What do you want from me you two," he asked? "We want you to join our team, but to join, you have to beat Kye," Blaze told Zander. Zander had an epic battle against Kye, but Kye won. Zander joined the team and they looked for more fighters like Zander Zavier.
Deleted post
Generic Bey List for Future Use:
Doomscizor D2 Force Extreme
Doomscizor D2 Jerk Spiral
Doomscizor D2 Polish Reboot
Fengriff F2 Knuckle Unite
Fengriff F2 Spread Accel
Fengriff F2 Gravity Massive
Horusood H2 Limited Flugel
Horusood H2 Vertical Jaggy
Horusood H2 Aero Revolve
Jormuntor J2 Yell Press
Jormuntor J2 Central Revolve
Jormuntor J2 Nine Defense
Kerbeus K2 Force Impact
Kerbeus K2 Boost Yielding
Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Orbit
Minoboros M2 Infinity Iron
Nepstrius N2 Heavy Hold
Odax O2 Limited Yielding
Odax O2 Quarter Cycle
Roktavor R2 Magnum Jaggy
Roktavor R2 Limited Survive
Roktavor R2 Yell Massive
Spryzen S2 Triple Extreme
Spryzen S2 Limited Variable
Spryzen S2 Quarter Hunter
Unicrest U2 Gravity Jaggy
Unicrest U2 Knuckle Massive
Unicrest U2 Central Fusion
Guardian Kerbeus 2Glaive Orbit
Doomscizor D3 4Meteor Iron

And the big baddy, the super strong one, Xcalius X3 Outer Bite!!!
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
(Dec. 22, 2017  3:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: generic combos for the story...

oh I see...Well then carry on...About ur ideas...
Deleted post
(Dec. 22, 2017  3:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote: so...I have a favor to ask of everybody working on this...could someone compile a list of the original names for characters, techniques, etc...prior to Hasbro name changes?

What do you mean?
Deleted post
(Dec. 22, 2017  4:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Example: I want to use [Japanese name] instead of "Roktavor Zone"...if we can agree on one thing...TT names in general (I despise kS...) are cooler than Hasbro names...

btw, gonna change Rykos' drawing a bit...so please do not click the old link anymore...

Oh, okay.
Deleted post
I did my best and that come straight from my brain
When is the story taking place? If it is taking place post burst God then we can use generic combos like:

God Valkyrie M. X
Legend Spriggan H. Ul
Killer Deathscyther 1B. X
Tornado Wyvern 8G. R

And the boss battle, most likely the leader of the final generic team in the tournament or member of a tem with other characters we made:

MGC Drain Fafnir 0G. Bearing
(Dec. 22, 2017  9:36 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Japan

If this is an answer to @[MWF]'s previous question, then they were wondering WHEN it took place, not where. And, I don't think every chapter took place in the same area. But, I'm not sure.
(Dec. 22, 2017  9:41 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: January 4, 2013

Where did this date come from? As far as I know, Beyblade Burst wasn't even out then, hah.