Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Jan. 13, 2018  4:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I guess?

I really wanted to work with U guys...But...Uh...My exams are comming...So forgive me for not helping...
Deleted post
so next round of the tournaments will be the semi finals

Double Threat vs Hyper's team
Heavenly Trigiam vs Saint Swords

are these matchups ok?
Deleted post
Mabye we could make characters for unowned beys eg e2 m2 i2 f2
(Jan. 21, 2018  7:35 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Mabye we could make characters for unowned beys eg e2 m2 i2 f2

Well Mytero owns fabled Ifrit
Deleted post
Chapter 13

It was finally the day. As the alarm rang, Arashi jolted up.

“I'MMMMM LAAAAAATE!” He yelled. He ran up, grabbing his breakfast from his mom.

“Ayumi's already there! And good luck!” she called after him.

…........

Arashi ran into the stadium.

“Brother, where were you? We were almost disqualified!”

“Boot ummph redi noo!” He said, through a mouthful of bread.

“Swallow that. You'll only embarrass us. By the way, I'm up first.”

“No faiiiiir! Sis, y'always go first!” He whined.

She glared at her opponent, who cowered in fear. She tried to give a reassuring smile, but it did not ease her opponent's nerves at all. They examine each other's Beyblades.

“Fang Fenrir 5 Press? Shouldn't underestimate him though...”

…......

The 2 battles ended just as fast as they had started.

“Burst Finish! Ayumi wins, with 3 points!”

She grins to the camera, satisfied with her win. She's clearly composed and taking this clearly.

“You are next, Arashi. Flub this, and I won't let you live it through.”

“Mannn, I know, I know. Let's say we give it a whirl, buddy?” He stares at Susanoo, giving his trademark smirk.

He examined the opponent's bey. “Hmm, this one seems to click a bit easy. A bit round, but light.” He then smiled as he prepped his launcher.

“Don't fail me now, eh! 3...2...1... GO SHOOT!”

The other bey quickly hit the center. Susanoo propelled forward, with it;s signature wobble.

“Show them, Susanoo! Show them your sword!” It spiraled downwards, striking the other bey. It resisted for only a second, it's pieces clattering to the ground.”

“Buuuuurst! 2 Points for Susanoo!”

“Yeah, partner! You showed him, yea!”

The second battle went similarly to the first. It was an overwhelming victory for the team.

“Now, lil bro, don't get too cocky. Our next opponents are hard, so watch out!”

“Yeah, I gotcha.”

“When's my turn, guys?” Benkei piped up.

“You'll be in the next match, actually.”

“Ok, then, I'll show them some hurt!”
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Chapter 13

It was finally the day. As the alarm rang, Arashi jolted up.

“I'MMMMM LAAAAAATE!” He yelled. He ran up, grabbing his breakfast from his mom.

“Ayumi's already there! And good luck!” she called after him.

…........

Arashi ran into the stadium.

“Brother, where were you? We were almost disqualified!”

“Boot ummph redi noo!” He said, through a mouthful of bread.

“Swallow that. You'll only embarrass us. By the way, I'm up first.”

“No faiiiiir! Sis, y'always go first!” He whined.

She glared at her opponent, who cowered in fear. She tried to give a reassuring smile, but it did not ease her opponent's nerves at all. They examine each other's Beyblades.

“Fang Fenrir 5 Press? Shouldn't underestimate him though...”

…......

The 2 battles ended just as fast as they had started.

“Burst Finish! Ayumi wins, with 3 points!”

She grins to the camera, satisfied with her win. She's clearly composed and taking this clearly.

“You are next, Arashi. Flub this, and I won't let you live it through.”

“Mannn, I know, I know. Let's say we give it a whirl, buddy?” He stares at Susanoo, giving his trademark smirk.

He examined the opponent's bey. “Hmm, this one seems to click a bit easy. A bit round, but light.” He then smiled as he prepped his launcher.

“Don't fail me now, eh! 3...2...1... GO SHOOT!”

The other bey quickly hit the center. Susanoo propelled forward, with it;s signature wobble.

“Show them, Susanoo! Show them your sword!” It spiraled downwards, striking the other bey. It resisted for only a second, it's pieces clattering to the ground.”

“Buuuuurst! 2 Points for Susanoo!”

“Yeah, partner! You showed him, yea!”

The second battle went similarly to the first. It was an overwhelming victory for the team.

“Now, lil bro, don't get too cocky. Our next opponents are hard, so watch out!”

“Yeah, I gotcha.”

“When's my turn, guys?” Benkei piped up.

“You'll be in the next match, actually.”

“Ok, then, I'll show them some hurt!”

in this chapter...Arashi seemed mostly like tyson and his sister Ayumi seemed mostly like Hilary...
Deleted post
Nice the next round is the semi finals. your team will either be against Double Threat or Heavenly Trigram.
hey dragunix, with the idea of Kage being introduced arc 1 how about this?

The final match of the tournament is under way and both teams are only one point from victory. Double threat sends up Vis while Heavenly Trigram sends out Rykos, The two bladers check each others beys. Vis interested in the weight of Dragoon and notes how rough the frame is while Rykos looks at the freespinning nature of Iris Sonar. The two bladers return their beys and get ready to launch. Vis gets a test launch ready as Rykos tilts his launcher, "Three," Starts the entire crowd as the well known count is started,
"Two," says Vis,
"One" Says Rykos, tightening his grip,
"Go, Shoot" says an echoing voice cutting off the rest of the count as three beyblades land into the stadium...

will this work? Or at least be a start?

the downside of this idea is Vis and Rykos don't truly battle until a later arc because the battle is interrupted. Granted this would mean that the tournament would end in a tie. But then there could be a better battle later on. iS vs neoD could simply be training pre shattered spectrum and iSII and NovaD would be in a tournament.
(Jan. 22, 2018  3:01 AM)MWF Wrote: Nice the next round is the semi finals. your team will either be against Double Threat or Heavenly Trigram.
what about boundbreakers

I'm wondering, if I make those characters then what will e2's stock be? Gravity atomic ar heavy edge? And should we go for knukle jaggy or quarter quake
can i do chapter 14.

and can someone list all the team names and members in them?
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:05 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  3:01 AM)MWF Wrote: Nice the next round is the semi finals. your team will either be against Double Threat or Heavenly Trigram.
what about boundbreakers

I'm wondering, if I make those characters then what will e2's stock be? Gravity atomic ar heavy edge? And should we go for knukle jaggy or quarter quake

the teams in the semi finals are suzuku's team, hyper's team, double threat and heavenly trigram. The arc can end little sooner if you want to go against hyper's team. Kage will crash the tournament interrupting the final point in the match of Double threat against Heavenly Trigram, ending arc 1 and starting arc 2.

and lets say e2.g.at and m2.q.q
Deleted post
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:41 AM)Dragunix Wrote: okay, umm...I need to interject here...

we need to see if other members are okay with the team setups, because for all we know, we may see better outcomes and more development of characters with certain matchups

as for Kage's intro, I think I'll be okay with handling that, seeing as she is my character and all...

ok. just trying to plan things out. Teams in semi finals are currently Double Threat and Heavenly Trigram. The other two spots will be discussed.
Deleted post
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:51 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:41 AM)Dragunix Wrote: okay, umm...I need to interject here...

we need to see if other members are okay with the team setups, because for all we know, we may see better outcomes and more development of characters with certain matchups

as for Kage's intro, I think I'll be okay with handling that, seeing as she is my character and all...

ok. just trying to plan things out. Teams in semi finals are currently Double Threat and Heavenly Trigram. The other two spots will be discussed.

Slashing Victory???
Deleted post
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: as @[MWF] said, the teams aren't final yet...so spots are open for semi-finals...

btw, are we going to see a quarter-finals/pre semi?

we should jump to the semi finals so we can get to arc 2 faster.
Deleted post
I finished drawing a starting reference for Vis. I will post a link to it once I can get it to imagr.
I drew tucker, but I'm not too sure how to post it (I'm using my iPad mini)
Sorry guys... I wasn't there for the past two months... I was really very very busy. So sorry...
But I wanted to ask something.
1. If I don't write the first arc then will I be excluded from writing anything in the second and third arc? My characters are there I guess...
2. Is Kage a boy or girl? Sorry but I saw posts referring to Kage as both he and she. I'm confused...