Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Feb. 03, 2018  3:31 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote: 1. Start with a protagonist.
2. What type of burst bey is the protagonist using. Explain the details of the bey.
3. Name the avatar of it. What type is it??
4. The companions  and frnds and rivals of protagonist and their beys and avatars.
5. A perfect storyline for the burst series...with different type of scenes and few tragedy scenes as well...
6. Character designing with pictures..
7. U may include songs as well...Its optional..

These r the things of followed...A series will be created...

Voting is required for the choices of characters...Each and every person can give their opinions...
Lastly....try to make the series popular...

This sounds logical. Seems like somebody has experience already Wink

haha....Not at all...
Deleted post
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:22 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  3:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote: huh??? But I thought Rykos was the main character??? 
I seem to be confused a little right now...
since Rykos may or may not end up somewhat insane and fragmented, Iris may take over that role for a while...I haven't decided whether it would be better to focus on Rykos' internal struggle or just have somebody else end up as protagonist of this arc...

well it Iris it could be Iris following Draco trying to get Rykos back. It could even end up with Iris using Neo Dragoon to battle Draco and this could be when neo becomes nova, Iris determination to save Rykos from well, himself would end up causing synchronization and cause neo to evolve into nova.
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:28 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:22 PM)Dragunix Wrote: since Rykos may or may not end up somewhat insane and fragmented, Iris may take over that role for a while...I haven't decided whether it would be better to focus on Rykos' internal struggle or just have somebody else end up as protagonist of this arc...

well it Iris it could be Iris following Draco trying to get Rykos back. It could even end up with Iris using Neo Dragoon to battle Draco and this could be when neo becomes nova, Iris determination to save Rykos from well, himself would end up causing synchronization and cause neo to evolve into nova.
or the main character could be the one who came second in voting
Deleted post
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:28 PM)MWF Wrote: well it Iris it could be Iris following Draco trying to get Rykos back. It could even end up with Iris using Neo Dragoon to battle Draco and this could be when neo becomes nova, Iris determination to save Rykos from well, himself would end up causing synchronization and cause neo to evolve into nova.
that's not a bad idea...I actually thought about having Neo evolving from Rykos acknowledging his faults (embodied by Draco)

That works. What I meant was Iris battles Draco and Raijin Dragoon using Neo Dragoon and Iris' intention to save Rykos aligned with what neo Dragoon wanted and it evolved into Nova Dragoon to match Raijin Dragoon in power.
Deleted post
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:34 PM)Dragunix Wrote: btw, would this be arc 2 or 3? I think there is a general framework of what there is planned for arc 3, but arc 2 needs some main conflict, which is why I believe this scenario should take place in arc 2. But does anybody else have a different opinion? Would anybody like to make a suggestion?

Feel free, there's been some pretty good ideas so far.

The combined efforts of U and MWF and others r getting a pretty much decent arc....Nice flow of scenerios..

But as U said above...U r going to change ur protagonist for a specific scenerio Since U cannot see ur character broken down or fragmented or going through any mental issues...But I think A protagonist is something who undergoes all sorts of things in order to become strong...Tell me one thing if Ur Rykos doesnt undergo a serious mental blow...How come he will get stronger??? and with more determination???

In all the anime I have watched so far...Almost 200 to 300 of them...All the characters related to the main character were as strong as the main one and had to undergo some serious issues...But their strength lied on the main character.....The main character had to undergo hard core training Day and night and with full of humiliations from the rest of the world...Thats how he decided to become strong to prove others wrong..He became strong for the sake of others too..

Its just my opinion...Rest I will let U decide what U will do...Think about it...
Deleted post
(Feb. 04, 2018  4:50 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2018  3:23 AM)Eleanor Wrote: The combined efforts of U and MWF and others r getting a pretty much decent arc....Nice flow of scenerios..

But as U said above...U r going to change ur protagonist for a specific scenerio Since U cannot see ur character broken down or fragmented or going through any mental issues...But I think A protagonist is something who undergoes all sorts of things in order to become strong...Tell me one thing if Ur Rykos doesnt undergo a serious mental blow...How come he will get stronger??? and with more determination???

In all the anime I have watched so far...Almost 200 to 300 of them...All the characters related to the main character were as strong as the main one and had to undergo some serious issues...But their strength lied on the main character.....The main character had to undergo hard core training Day and night and with full of humiliations from the rest of the world...Thats how he decided to become strong to prove others wrong..He became strong for the sake of others too..

Its just my opinion...Rest I will let U decide what U will do...Think about it...
that's a good point. One of Rykos' faults is that he takes it upon himself to take care of all his friends. To him, it just doesn't matter what the scenario is, he has to help them out. And sometimes, he can't get himself out of the mess he puts himself in.

But I think your advice is a good idea. It does seem better (and more interesting) to have a viewpoint from a conflicted and fragmented protag who's trying to piece himself together.

I agree with U...
With Vis one of his largest flaws is a lack of empathy, almost apathy, due to his blindness from birth. He is physically unable to link a name with a face, only a voice. This leads into him caring less about what happens to most of the "voices with names" around him. A few exceptions are the ones he is close to.

This dehumanization of the people around him causes him to not to care. But he does pay attention to beys. Each set of parts and launch patterns have a unique sound, to Vis beyblading is an endlessly variable symphony. He doesn't need to know how a beyblade looks, He only need to know about how it moves and acts. He can connect with beys more than people. Iris Sonar shattering hit him as hard as someone loosing a friend.
In my opinion, this entire thing, I guess, should be in arc 2. This can trigger the occurrences in arc 3.
Arc 1 is tournament arc where all our heroes get to know each other; arc 2 is the synchronization arc that leads to development of characters; and arc three is finally the arc where they face real villains, right?
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:36 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: so should I try drawing some of the battles or??

I was contemplating making a comic almost...

or manga or something...

That sounds like a good idea to me. You are a really good artist, so it will turn out quite well. But, you do not have to, if it is too much. No pressure. Also, on a small note, what are everyone's ideas on Lima and Kioke's futures in the series? I am thinking of keeping them small, but I want to talk this over with the staff. See any ideas or opinions on the matter.

well kioke is following around Vis. And after project spectrum Vis would be a lot stronger allowing for Kioke to become a better blader by training with Vis. He would be part of the team "house of Draconis" with Vis, Zac, Mytero, Zela, and Arize.
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:51 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:36 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That sounds like a good idea to me. You are a really good artist, so it will turn out quite well. But, you do not have to, if it is too much. No pressure. Also, on a small note, what are everyone's ideas on Lima and Kioke's futures in the series? I am thinking of keeping them small, but I want to talk this over with the staff. See any ideas or opinions on the matter.

well kioke is following around Vis. And after project spectrum Vis would be a lot stronger allowing for Kioke to become a better blader by training with Vis. He would be part of the team "house of Draconis" with Vis, Zac, Mytero, Zela, and Arize.

Nice idea. I am interested in hearing the others opinions on this, and what they think should happen to these two of mine.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
I could draw some battles, I don't want to brag but I'm rather good at drawing in anime/manga style
Well, how many characters do we have in total? And do all of them have roles?
Well, Arashi's character is basically one of a teen maturing. He has lots of issues with his own self-worth, and believes he needs to protect his friends. Problem is, they don't need protecting. His cocky facade is just to appear strong.
Is this project still underway?
(Feb. 23, 2018  6:30 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Is this project still underway?

no idea, It has been over a month sense the last update.
(Feb. 23, 2018  6:30 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Is this project still underway?

Yes. This project is still an ongoing one. Lack of updates seems to be because of the busy schedules of the staff.
Deleted post