Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Deleted post
Drawing of Vis (hopefully the link works.)

https://imgur.com/a/Hb2Kt
(Jan. 27, 2018  4:19 AM)MWF Wrote: Drawing of Vis (hopefully the link works.)

long legs, skinny arms but apart from that, really good!
(Jan. 27, 2018  5:04 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  4:19 AM)MWF Wrote: Drawing of Vis (hopefully the link works.)

long legs, skinny arms but apart from that, really good!

proportions are a little off I accept that. But pretty good for a first attempt. And thanks.
Deleted post
(Jan. 30, 2018  11:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: @[MWF] so is there going to be some kind of section of the story where Vis becomes kind of like Shu does? (based off Blind Eye post in Character thread)...

There could be two possibilities,
1. Vis pulls a shu somewhere in the story
2. The snake pit is working with pilito and created mS to be like the dark beyblade equivalent of iS and Blind eye is a different blader.
(Jan. 25, 2018  2:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  11:26 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: Sorry guys... I wasn't there for the past two months... I was really very very busy. So sorry...
But I wanted to ask something.
1. If I don't write the first arc then will I be excluded from writing anything in the second and third arc? My characters are there I guess...
2. Is Kage a boy or girl? Sorry but I saw posts referring to Kage as both he and she. I'm confused...
1. No you won't be excluded.
2. Kage is a she

sorry for the blunt answers...

Thanks for clearing the confusion :-)
blind eye and project Spectrum are canon to the story.

just a little info.

in the story the snake pit is part of a larger organization with the goal to create stronger bladers. project Spectrum is part of a different branch of the organization lead by Zac Tordaline. Vis' blind eye persona is just to prevent other bladers from recognizing him so both bladers will give their all.

Now for Rykos, Let's say Rykos and Vis end up battling but they did not know they did because it was the subjects of Project Spectrum and Project Draco battled to test the progress of the two newer projects. Projects Spectrum and Draco are part of the same department and because the subjects of the two projects know eachother the codenames were put in place.
So it would be Blind Eye vs. Draco? mS.Or.Ct vs. rD.9U.Zn
Deleted post
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:16 AM)Dragunix Wrote: that would be interesting, to say the least...

I was actually going to mention that Rykos (as Draco) battles and shatters Tidal Leviathan, which IMO would make more sense for Iris to gain a new Leviathan.

Backstory:

Originally Rykos actually joined to test his willpower, but stayed in a constant conflict with a newly created persona that emerged due to the psychological damage he suffered from Project Draco. Joins a side tournament I guess?

btw, I may draw "Draco" lol...

So Rykos joined to test his strength. And lost it due to the intensity he set on himself? By the time Vis and Rykos (Blind Eye and Draco) battle would Rykos even acknowledge it if he found out he was against Vis?

Also what is the dragoon evolution line at the moment? is it neo evolves via synchronization into nova then something happens and it becomes Raijin?
does nova shatter and Raijin replace it?

With Vis, after the team tournament Zac got an offer as a beyblade scientist by the organization that the snake pit resides under. The catch, Vis has to agree to be the topic of the project. Vis went up against a snake pit blader who turned out to be Pilito and Iris Sonar shattered. That is where Muted Sonar comes into play.
Deleted post
(Feb. 02, 2018  2:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  1:38 AM)MWF Wrote: So Rykos joined to test his strength. And lost it due to the intensity he set on himself? By the time Vis and Rykos (Blind Eye and Draco) battle would Rykos even acknowledge it if he found out he was against Vis?

Also what is the dragoon evolution line at the moment? is it neo evolves via synchronization into nova then something happens and it becomes Raijin?
does nova shatter and Raijin replace it?

With Vis, after the team tournament Zac got an offer as a beyblade scientist by the organization that the snake pit resides under.  The catch, Vis has to agree to be the topic of the project. Vis went up against a snake pit blader who turned out to be Pilito and Iris Sonar shattered. That is where Muted Sonar comes into play.

Rykos doesn't lose his strength, its fragmented...or rather, his mind is. His actual persona still remains, but he's unstable sometimes and switches. This could potentially open rifts between him and his friends...which would be interesting, as they'd have no clue whatsoever.

To answer your question, Rykos claims he was going to the Arctic to reignite Nova, but on the way he tries to take an opportunity by testing his willpower. He fails to do so, but the end result works in Snake Pit's favor. Neo Dragoon is left over, while Raijin Dragoon is created to take its place. In doing this, Dragoon's "beast" is also fragmented, with both of the new personalities being one entity effectively to form "Draco."

Kind of a "I'm Spriggan" thing that Shu does in the manga (and what we glimpse in the anime recently), except a bit more severe due to the somewhat insane mindset the persona possesses. (Scratch that, Shu's gone nuts too, thinking about it)

Or...a more interesting thing IMO...Neo Dragoon evolves into Nova (as intended, where Rykos reaches the Arctic and successfully reignites the bey) but instead, Snake Pit interrupts the process to trigger a darker half of Dragoon to emerge. Along with Rykos' strong bond with Dragoon, it infects him as well, but the tie they have makes an entity with their worst traits combined. Neo is left as a husk while Raijin descends into "Draco"'s hands. The same bonds make the bey very in tune with its half-owner/owner. 

idk...thinking about this makes it really interesting...lol

Repost of Rykos' profile, now updated.
Name: Rykos Azuki

- Rykos does use a string launcher when a tournament/format battle requires a "standard launch."

Reborn Beyblade: Nova Dragoon 7I (Inferno) (Nv) Nova

Rykos also possesses another bey during his time as "Draco" in Project Draco (Snake Pit stuff because why not). In this state, his mental condition is worsened by a new persona forming within him (due to extreme training), as well as the fact that it possesses the worst traits of himself and Dragoon. As "Draco," Rykos owns Raijin Dragoon 9U. Zn (Zenith)

By lost it I mean he lost himself. as in he lost his sanity or it is fragmented.

also with the fact that Rykos/Draco basically has a split personality disorder now things could get interesting.

the biggest change with Vis after project Spectrum is his beyblading style is more aggressive and a sadistic side started to appear occasionally.
Deleted post
(Feb. 02, 2018  3:37 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  3:29 AM)MWF Wrote: By lost it I mean he lost himself. as in he lost his sanity or it is fragmented.
On point then, sorry lol Grin

no problem I could have worded it better.
And could my new character (sharpen) be included in this?
(Feb. 02, 2018  7:26 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: And could my new character (sharpen) be included in this?

how would your character fit into the storyline?
hey with Rykos/Dracos would the beyblade switch between Nova and Raijin depending on if Rykos or Draco is the one at the wheel?
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:30 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  7:26 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: And could my new character (sharpen) be included in this?

how would your character fit into the storyline?
like blind-eye and Draco, sharpen is actually David
Deleted post
(Feb. 02, 2018  10:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  2:20 PM)MWF Wrote: hey with Rykos/Dracos would the beyblade switch between Nova and Raijin depending on if Rykos or Draco is the one at the wheel?
No. I decided on Raijin being a separate bey. Nova is left behind and Iris uses it for a while before gaining Abyss Leviathan anyways.

or rather, Neo is left behind. Draco picks it up and leaves it behind one day, leading Iris to find the trail to his actual identity.

plot convenience okay? don't judge me Grin lol

Makes sense. So Draco had no use for neo Dragoon so he tossed it. And Iris found it and kept because it is the only link to Rykos left.
Deleted post
(Feb. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: The thing is, Snake pit/whatever organization it is bites off more than they can chew, because Draco doesn't bow down at all. Kind of a liability for them, since they more or less "hired" a mercenary who is not only somewhat insane and unstable, but also doesn't care what happens so long as he gets stronger and destroys his ties to his alternate self.
while this is going on, who's going to be the main character?
Deleted post
(Feb. 03, 2018  2:43 PM)Dragunix Wrote: dunno. maybe Iris?...

huh??? But I thought Rykos was the main character??? 
I seem to be confused a little right now...
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote: 1. Start with a protagonist.
2. What type of burst bey is the protagonist using. Explain the details of the bey.
3. Name the avatar of it. What type is it??
4. The companions  and frnds and rivals of protagonist and their beys and avatars.
5. A perfect storyline for the burst series...with different type of scenes and few tragedy scenes as well...
6. Character designing with pictures..
7. U may include songs as well...Its optional..

These r the things of followed...A series will be created...

Voting is required for the choices of characters...Each and every person can give their opinions...
Lastly....try to make the series popular...

This sounds logical. Seems like somebody has experience already Wink