Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Uuumm, 1:00? And member limit is three.
I feel like a derp right now but I'm an hour behind Eastern, it's 5:45 atm. Is that what you guys are at...? And anytime is good, I stay up all hours of the night, I should be nocturnal...
(Jul. 18, 2013  11:47 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I feel like a derp right now but I'm an hour behind Eastern, it's 5:45 atm. Is that what you guys are at...? And anytime is good, I stay up all hours of the night, I should be nocturnal...

Yes, It's 5:49. I have a list of stuff to talk about. News articles FTW.
I could do 1:00.
Alright cool, ask questions and I'll answer them and make discussion etc.
About the banner, is anyone able to make a banner? I'm not totally sure of what it should be. Anyon good at using Photoshop. This will be cool if we do it. Also, can anyone help with topics to discuss? Maybe find a Shogun Steel Wave 1 list and recent WBO news. But this isn't just reading out Kai-V's posts on the News forum, we'll discuss it.
So at 1 tomorrow Central time. If you were to ask questions on the competitive stuff, I could definitely help, like which is better in your opinion: ___ or ___.
Tomorrow seems early, maybe Monday. I'm gonna have to Pack but maybe we could discuss how it'll go tomorrow. Maybe, no promises. The rules for this would be the WBO etiquette rules, so read up on those rules. Maybe later in the future we could interview famous bladers on YouTube or big tournament winners? It would be great to interview people like the BeybladeGeeks.
True, we can just discuss things tomorrow then on Monday try the real thing?
(Jul. 19, 2013  12:31 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Tomorrow seems early, maybe Monday. I'm gonna have to Pack but maybe we could discuss how it'll go tomorrow. Maybe, no promises. The rules for this would be the WBO etiquette rules, so read up on those rules. Maybe later in the future we could interview famous bladers on YouTube or big tournament winners? It would be great to interview people like the BeybladeGeeks.

That would be cool
(Jul. 19, 2013  1:18 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: True, we can just discuss things tomorrow then on Monday try the real thing?
I actually get home on Sunday, but I will need rest. If you need to know When I'm leaving, it will be 7:00
I apologize for the double-post, but I need to postpone the test for today. I am seeing a movie at 12:30 and I probably won't have the time to do the Podcast even if it at one. And the actual Podcast for the month will be Postponed until Tuesday at 1:00. I have a friend coming over on Monday, but I don't know what time he's coming so the rehearsal-ey thing could be then (Maybe).
Just send me a PM here and on Skype before all of this goes down Tongue_out
I"m not sure this'll work, but maybe we could do an online chat room no voice or video? That may work or fail, but anyone could join the chat and voice their opinion.
Where will you post the podcasts when they're done? I'll definitely listen to it if this actually works out
Probably SoundCloud, like my cheesy trailer.
Can anyone show up for the podcast rehearsal right now? I've got a list of stuff to talk about.
I probably could.
Laptop stopped working -.-
(Jul. 23, 2013  8:21 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Can anyone show up for the podcast rehearsal right now? I've got a list of stuff to talk about.

I can
I quite like this idea and it should really be made part of the WBO to complement the Beychannel and our other resources. Have you talked to any of the mods/admins about this?
Anyway, if I may, I would like to join as a guest speaker on occasion, and I can bring news (and entertainment Grin ) from our great island, being Great Britain of course. I want to help make this thing big.
Oh and, you all use Skype? If needed, I'll PM my Skype address Grin
It's pretty likely that it'll only be two people. You have to pay for calls with more than three people, and I don't have the money with me to do that. It's not an official WBO Podcast (hence the old name), but it's pretty fun.
Woah now hold on. You pay for 3+ people calls?
I don't know about the US, but certainly here I have used Skype with 4-5 people on talk only.
I think its video call that you have to pay for with 3+ people. Voice calling is free (well, I'm pretty sure it is.)
Well, even if it isn't official, if these are released regularly, then I think it may grab Kai-V's or Kei's attention at some point. They usually are quite open to ideas and I think this project could really become big or even official. Not trying to force things here, give it some time and try to get this into a regular cycle.
I would like to help you guys if I can and I think someone posted earlier that there should only be two speakers and a third guest speaker on the podcast? I support this (if your Skype allows, which it should, give it a try) and it is a good idea not to have too many people and switching around the 2 speakers (not including yourself, as you are the main speaker and the boss here) would make the podcast fresh each month instead of having the same guys every time, if you get what I mean. Grin
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:59 AM)Manicben Wrote: Woah now hold on. You pay for 3+ people calls?
I don't know about the US, but certainly here I have used Skype with 4-5 people on talk only.
I think its video call that you have to pay for with 3+ people. Voice calling is free (well, I'm pretty sure it is.)
Well, even if it isn't official, if these are released regularly, then I think it may grab Kai-V's or Kei's attention at some point. They usually are quite open to ideas and I think this project could really become big or even official. Not trying to force things here, give it some time and try to get this into a regular cycle.
I would like to help you guys if I can and I think someone posted earlier that there should only be two speakers and a third guest speaker on the podcast? I support this (if your Skype allows, which it should, give it a try) and it is a good idea not to have too many people and switching around the 2 speakers (not including yourself, as you are the main speaker and the boss here) would make the podcast fresh each month instead of having the same guys every time, if you get what I mean. Grin

You seem cool. What if I told you you will be the first guest. You won't get any rehearsal like Ultramarine and I, but that doesn't matter. Can you record the call? The podcast will be ten to twenty minutes every month or if we get enough votes, more often.
You do NOT have to pay as long as it's voice. I'm pretty sure we don't need video.