Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Jul. 31, 2013  10:37 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can I join in on this?
Make a request.

We're also having a Banner contest:

Beyblade Podcast Banner Contest
The rules are that it is required to have a Beyblade logo, some sort of Beyblade on it, and it has to say something about the podcast on it. Other than that, you are free to create anything you want.
Name: Shining God MS
Knowledge: Very competitive
Time Zone: EST (12:01 where I am)
Why I think I should join: I love podcasts. Simply love them. Im actually quite a good talker! Smile
Hopefully I could join Smile
^ HIRED!
I have seen some of SG MS' contributions to combo testing. He's a valuable guest speaker (then again, who isn't? Grin )
Welcome to the team bro!
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Name: Shining God MS
Knowledge: Very competitive
Time Zone: EST (12:01 where I am)
Why I think I should join: I love podcasts. Simply love them. Im actually quite a good talker! Smile
Hopefully I could join Smile
You might want to make a little Youtube audition and post it. I hope everybody will do this.
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:53 AM)Manicben Wrote: ^ HIRED!
I have seen some of SG MS' contributions to combo testing. He's a valuable guest speaker (then again, who isn't? Grin )
Welcome to the team bro!
Quit hiring everyone who posts.
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:54 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Hopefully I could join Smile
You might want to make a little Youtube audition and post it. I hope everybody will do this.

Actually, I do agree with this one. Auditions should include a beyblade topic for a coupla minutes and we need some kind of humour. Not necessary if you are the serious type (we need those too), but you get the picture. Let's say 5 mins max.

Welcome to the team bro!

DJ - Sad. Aaaah... Well, it's become a habit since these people have made contributions to other places on the WBO... But yeah I gotta make things stricter.

Auditions are now REQUIRED. I would also like people already involved to make such a audition, or at least give me or Akio a call on Skype (PM me or Akio please, preferably both) so we could chat and see yo talking skillz. Soz to those who have joined, I was a bit careless... Smithicide
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:07 AM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Hopefully I could join Smile

Actually, I do agree with this one. Auditions should include a beyblade topic for a coupla minutes and we need some kind of humour. Not necessary if you are the serious type (we need those too), but you get the picture. Let's say 5 mins max.

Welcome to the team bro!

DJ - Sad. Aaaah... Well, it's become a habit since these people have made contributions to other places on the WBO... But yeah I gotta make things stricter.

Auditions are now REQUIRED. I would also like people already involved to make such a audition, or at least give me or Akio a call on Skype (PM me or Akio please, preferably both) so we could chat and see yo talking skillz. Soz to those who have joined, I was a bit careless... Smithicide
It's okay, I've posted the Hypothetical List (So it's not hypothetical anymore.)
And here I have my take on the podcast logo!
Smexy, no? I have to keep the "UNOFFICIAL" on. Kai-V's orders. Plus she seems like she's looking forward to our first podcast, so no pressure eh? Grin

[Image: 9411380425_d1e2895aea_o.png]

Well, it ain't perfect and I'll prob get Kai-V for some help again, but please PM me with any advice/constructive criticism so that we don't fill up the thread. Grin Cheers!
(Jul. 31, 2013  10:44 PM)Akio314 Wrote: We're also having a Banner contest:

Beyblade Podcast Banner Contest
The rules are that it is required to have a Beyblade logo, some sort of Beyblade on it, and it has to say something about the podcast on it. Other than that, you are free to create anything you want.

could test my photoshop/pixiv skills on this, worth a shot

(Aug. 01, 2013  2:07 AM)Manicben Wrote: Auditions are now REQUIRED. I would also like people already involved to make such a audition, or at least give me or Akio a call on Skype (PM me or Akio please, preferably both) so we could chat and see yo talking skillz. Soz to those who have joined, I was a bit careless... Smithicide

ill get on it right away, ill send the vid over pm.
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:20 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:07 AM)Manicben Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:54 AM)Akio314 Wrote: You might want to make a little Youtube audition and post it. I hope everybody will do this.

(Aug. 01, 2013  1:54 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Quit hiring everyone who posts.

It's okay, I've posted the Hypothetical List (So it's not hypothetical anymore.)
Im gonna be making a Gladiator Bahamdia unboxing soon.
But I can Skype you guys too...
@Shining God MS
Well uh, as long as I can hear you and see your personality (serious/humourous/etc) that's fine by me, however maybe Akio will think differently. Send a PM his way to check with him.

Giraton
Thanks for getting to it. It really helps. When sending the PM, send both Akio 314 and myself a copy.
Cheers Grin
Well, uh... my voice soumds a little high but Im gonna try to make it a lower voice by a little and my personality is humorous and serious at sometimes, but I just need to leave a voice message to Akio on Skype...
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:04 AM)Manicben Wrote: Giraton
Thanks for getting to it. It really helps. When sending the PM, send both Akio 314 and myself a copy.
Cheers Grin

sure and I should be able to get a video uploaded on Saturday, I have to upload video's before 1.00am here to preserve internet (peak time carp) so not till then.
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:01 AM)Giraton Wrote:
Cheers Grin

sure and I should be able to get a video uploaded on Saturday, I have to upload video's before 1.00am here to preserve internet (peak time carp) so not till then.

That's absolutely fine, we have quite a bit until the next podcast, next week. Plus, the first one will be longer than usual, being the pilot podcast and all. Until then, then.
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:13 AM)Manicben Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:01 AM)Giraton Wrote:
Cheers Grin

That's absolutely fine, we have quite a bit until the next podcast, next week. Plus, the first one will be longer than usual, being the pilot podcast and all. Until then, then.
Ben, are you forgetting it's already Thursday? This is getting really close. I hope I don't oversleep.
Apparently, Ben wins the contest. If you want to make the banner, do it by Tomorrow. But we could change the banner if it's good enough.
well this is my banner, did that just now, looks all right actually.
^ It looks good, but the logo should be placed up a bit, cause a lot of the bottom is cut off. Centre the image and make it smaller if needed to fit the whole logo onto that background. Then it would be a-ok!
(Aug. 02, 2013  7:54 AM)Manicben Wrote: ^ It looks good, but the logo should be placed up a bit, cause a lot of the bottom is cut off. Centre the image and make it smaller if needed to fit the whole logo onto that background. Then it would be a-ok!

fair enough, was wondering about that myself. it will take a bit as the online program I used doesn't save as projects so I have to make it from scratch but that took me 5 minutes so shouldn't be that hard.
^ Which program? I use Sumopaint for my projects. Cos its free, but as you said, it also doesn't save the project file...
Ultramarine and I will judge the contest, as Ben is in it.
here we are: http://www.flickr.com/photos/giraton/9423175117/ that's the second version done and dusted.

ps: I use pixlr.
^ Nice, much better! Absolutely sick!

Anyway, may take a while for me to judge that audition of yours. YT here is unbelievably slow in China, so I'll get to it ASAP.
GL to others.
So tomorrow at 9:30 guys?
Yes, 9:30 am Central Time, which translates to about 10:30 pm Beijing Time.
Don't be late guys, especially you Akio. Don't oversleep! Grin
I'll be online, just let me know when you're set to go and we shall start group voice chat and talk for a bit then go ahead with recording. Ok? We all have each other on Skype right?
Yup! There won't be any guest speakers this time, correct?