Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

(Mar. 11, 2021  4:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: i hate the netflix adaptation. it feels so... off.

That's the only one I have access to though, so oof
New season starts on April 4th with "A Big Splash" and "The Call of the Deep".
(Mar. 22, 2021  1:30 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: New season starts on April 4th with "A Big Splash" and "The Call of the Deep".

Hope they can get it on Netflix quickly.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why is she water now??? I dont like it
Wha-
What do you mean, she became water before the movie came out not after it

(Mar. 22, 2021  2:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  1:30 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: New season starts on April 4th with "A Big Splash" and "The Call of the Deep".

Hope they can get it on Netflix quickly.

Doubt it, you’ll probably get it in the summer
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:35 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why is she water now??? I dont like it
Wha-
What do you mean, she became water before the movie came out not after it

(Mar. 22, 2021  2:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hope they can get it on Netflix quickly.

Doubt it, you’ll probably get it in the summer

Yeah- Netflix is slow- use YT
I remember how it took almost 2 years for them to release s04 on netflix
(at least in the brazilian version, cause at the time, we were already on s06)
what happened to earthhelios
Seabound was pretty good in my opinion, I still don't know where I'd rank it at the moment.
(May. 03, 2021  1:29 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Seabound was pretty good in my opinion, I still don't know where I'd rank it at the moment.

(Jun. 05, 2021  10:42 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  1:29 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Seabound was pretty good in my opinion, I still don't know where I'd rank it at the moment.

True I remember when cole became a ghost
(Jun. 05, 2021  10:42 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

I was thinking that same thing, and thanks!
Just found out what happened to the Ultra Dragon *cries*
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just found out what happened to the Ultra Dragon *cries*

*crys* why

And also what is yalls fav characters mine is cole!

LLoyd: *gets heart broken from a princess*
Also LLoyd: tells cole not to date a princess
Feel bad for Lloyd he was my fave character because of his element and his character growth (And his hair tho)

Also if Lloyd could use all the elements why didn't he ever use Water?
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:37 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Feel bad for Lloyd he was my fave character because of his element and his character growth (And his hair tho)

Agreed he is my second fav

And also great question
My favourite character had been kai when I was still watching. Just liked him as a character. But my favourite element is lightning/electricity.
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:37 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Feel bad for Lloyd he was my fave character because of his element and his character growth (And his hair tho)

Also if Lloyd could use all the elements why didn't he ever use Water?

I think he needs to be taught first. All the core Ninjas took time to train Lloyd, but I don't think Nya ever tried.
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:29 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just found out what happened to the Ultra Dragon *cries*

*crys* why

Lloyd was my favorite at first, now it’s Zane.
(Jun. 11, 2021  5:31 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  4:29 PM)JJustice Wrote: *crys* why

Lloyd was my favorite at first, now it’s Zane.

Yeah same is a fan favs
A 10th anniversary song was released: 
We finally have news after a long wait. The new EVO sets are on Lego's official site. Overall they're solid, but favorite are Jay and Nya's car and the Combination Mech. I also like the comic book style of the boxes. Reminder that these are not canon. the actual sets for the 2022 season will release later this year.
https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/ninjago
The tournament Whip Is the best whip
Finally, we have more news. Tommy Anderson confirmed that a few of the EVO sets are canon. My guesses for the chosen ones are as follows.
1. Ninja Ultra Combo Mech
2. Lloyd’s Legendary Dragon
3. Ninja Dojo Temple
4. Jay and Nya’s Race Car