Oct

Night of the Spinning Dead II: Full Metal Nightmare

Los Angeles, California
Tournament Results
Weller Court

11:00 AM on 10/29/2016
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

LA bladers, as you just begin to get used to the Burst Format tournaments, we change it up to the format that started it all. Be ready, prepared (and afraid) as Los Angeles presents:

Night of The Spinning Dead II:
Full Metal Nightmare

Saturday, October 29th, 2016
Weller Court-Downtown Los Angeles
MFB Standard

Free Play & Registration-11:00 AM | Brackets & Announcements-12:15 | Tournament-12:30 PM
Everyone, please aim to be there by 12:00. It makes the work easier for each of the host if everyone is on time and makes the tournament run faster.

Host and Judges:
ThaKingTai w/ co-hosts JoJo [Jp0t],@[Achi-baba] and @[Alta]

Directions:
Directions can be found right here When you get over to the knot, keep walking inside and look to your left. There are some tables and an asian supermarket as well.

Fees:
As always, it will be $5 for the single tournament or $15 for a Blader Passport, that allows you to go to tournaments free for an entire year! Plus, you can enter into exclusive giveaways for Passport Holders!

Format:
This will be a Standard Metal Fight tournament! It will either be Round Robin or Block Round Robin, in the event that we have more than 12 people.

Prizes:
-1st Place: $20 PayPal Credit & wbba. Exclusive Layer Set +3 Credits & Gold Face*
-2nd Place: $15 PayPal Credit +2 Credits & Silver Face*
-3rd Place: $10 +1 Credits & Bronze Face*

*In the case that we have only seven participants, only the winner will recieve a single credit and a Gold Face

Notice for All:
While we Bladers are very respectful of each others' possessions, please watch over your stuff. This is not to say that anyone of us would steal or damage anything, but we are still in a public place with people that aren't in our group. So please, be careful!

Also!:
Guys, wear your Halloween costumes! We would like to celebrate Halloween with all of the LA community, especially since Halloween is on a Monday this year (bleh) I'll try to have candy for everyone! Get dressed up for the day so we can have even more fun!

All this and possibly even more! Makes sure to get there as early as possible and make time after the event too! This is not the event to want to miss! See you there!!

Update! (22nd October 2016):
We have our prizes! We are doing PayPal Credit/cash for this tournament, but first place also gets the wbba. Exclusive Layer Set that comes with black and clear versions of Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan! Also, there is a raffle afterwards for those who did not place! And the prize? None other than Zillion Zeus! So even if you don't place, don't worry! There are more opportunites to win something. All these Beyblade prizes are courtesy of LA's own JoJo! Thanks so much!

Confirmed:
jojospud247
ThaKingTai
Alta
Achi-baba
HuntingCheetahz
WarsEnd
Breakdown
JJXDY

Possible:

See you all soon!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Let's get it! Ima be there forsure
I want to let attendees know that it may rain somewhat tomorrow, if it does we will just move near Tokyo Jungle, so don't hesitate to attend, we will have a dry area to compete.
In case anyone wants to keep up with all the fun and activities of today's tournament, I'm doing Stories on Snapchat and Instagram! You can follow me on both to see all of the highlights of today's event

Snapchat:taiwoseigi
Instagram: life_oftai
1st Place: JoJo [Jp0t]
2nd place: Alta
3rd place: ThaKingTai

12 People participated 2 of which being new members who also happened to win tthe raffle. As always Thankyou all for coming and hopefully I'll get to see you all in the next one to make up for today.
Thanks for another awesome tournament. The attendance was great and I think a lot of the younger bladers had more fun. I spoke with Frankey and Charley's mom and she said she really appreciated how helpful we were to them. I think if we keep mentoring and have an organized schedule, it'll keep the event moving more smoothly and look more professional to the parents. That way they want to bring their kids to every tournament.

Here are my winning combos from the tournament:
Revizer Revizer BD145RSF
MF-H Death Kerbecs SA165WD
MF-L Phantom Virgo 90WD (Finals)
Just asking. What you used Reviser against? Lol its kidda rare to see a pure defence type around.

Congrats winmer btw
Spreadsheet for this tournament

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...0X_NysQXm0
All looks good, thank you for posting it promptly.
New, updated copy of the results spreadsheet for this event: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Updated to ensure all usernames are current and accurate. One thing I noticed was that several users who had no spaces in their actual usernames (WarsEnd, FrankeyJones, CharleyJones) all had spaces between the first and second words in the spreadsheet
im enetering this'll be my first tournament n im super pumped x)
(Mar. 08, 2017  1:58 AM)Bey.Bey Wrote: im enetering this'll be my first tournament n im super pumped x)

this has already happened. look at the PM i sent you
Hi im new and how long is it to los angeles
(Mar. 31, 2017  2:47 AM)Bankrolling11 Wrote: Hi im new and how long is it to los angeles

Plug your location and destination into Google Maps, and that will give you the best approximated time. Wink
(Mar. 31, 2017  2:52 AM)Bankrolling11 Wrote: Ok thx

I'm so excited

I should've mentioned this earlier, but this tournament is actually over! Keep your eyes open and check the front page to see what new tournaments will be happening Wink