Next cho z Bey?

Who would you like to see as the next cho Z for me a domesizer would be cool.
(Jan. 10, 2019  4:27 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Who would you like to see as the next cho Z for me a domesizer would be cool.

Deathscyther/doomscizor (which I'm guessing is what you were trying to say?) seems unlikely to get another new form given the OP nature of the first two and the underwhelming flop that was the third.

Personally, I'd like to see Chaos get another evolution, although I have no clue what sort of driver it'd have.
honestly i would like a bahamut , Satan , behenoth or a Zeus either one of then would be cool but i specially would like a bahamut although it's not happening which is unfortunate.
Although there are a few threads out there just like this one (mostly dead threads, but whatever) I'd like to pitch in by saying that I'd love to see a new Nemesis (idk what the name would be), a new Chaos (Void Chaos?), and a very unlikely fusion Bey, inspired by Dead Phoenix. Evel and Xhan would fuse their Beys together to make Buster Orb Egis or Orb Buster Xcalibur. Shield Bey + Sword Bey = Unlikely but cool fusion Bey
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Although there are a few threads out there just like this one (mostly dead threads, but whatever) I'd like to pitch in by saying that I'd love to see a new Nemesis (idk what the name would be), a new Chaos (Void Chaos?), and a very unlikely fusion Bey, inspired by Dead Phoenix. Evel and Xhan would fuse their Beys together to make Buster Orb Egis or Orb Buster Xcalibur. Shield Bey + Sword Bey = Unlikely but cool fusion Bey

The sword/shield bey reminds me of the Apollo/Artemis fusions, as well as the Pokemon Aegislash with its mode changes.
I would preffer another attack type... Maybe a nemisis(which im praying for) can appear. My idea-
Ghoul Nemisis.3'T.Sr. (I got the name while listening to unravel, the tokyo ghoul opening, which is one anime im yet to start.)
3' is the disk, coz 3 was my favourite disk, and i thought y not.
Sr is Supernova. Its a rubber driver which is exactly how ul looks, but without the reboot gimmick and the whole flat part is rubber. The driver is black and the rubber is blue.
The layer has the same gimmck as the twin nemisis, just that it changes in between battle. Its locked at the start, but the it unlocks on second click, and based on how and where its hit, it will slide to either side and lock on if hit again. The sliding will help in absorbing hits but since its a very fast moving bey, it gets locked on immediately. It has more metal than usual, just not as much as dH.
Its pretty bad, but i thought it was cool.
i REALLY want another chaos. Deep Chaos was my fav god bey
CHO Z FORNEUS has got to be coming soon. CHO Z KREIS SATAN would be cool too with a black layer and the Loop' (dash) driver.
CHO Z BAHAMUT with the same gimmick as god series with the defensive burst stoppers. I just really hope this new season coming gets a lot of different CHO Z Tier/Style Beyblades out, at least 25 Different instead of 15 and skipping to next series.
IMO
Cho Z trident would be a good way to build up the plot in animr
According to past gen patterns.. Dead Pheonix is the the last official bey that's going to be released. IMO I would love to see choz awakening Fafnir.
Cho-Z awakening salamander
I honestly want Bahamut or Nemesis to get a Cho-Z version, even if its very unlikely
I like to see Luinor and Fafnir in Cho-Z Awaken system?
You guys don't understand that Cho-Z Stamina and Defense types are unfair.
ChoZ Forneus is next... but I still wanna see ChoZ Regulus and ChoZ Dranzer (return of Kai in anime)

Awakening? That’s not a real thing.. it’s just ChoZ , usually with burst stoppers
rebuilt hades if takara tomy doesnt give hearts the justice he DESERVES i will unleash the wrath of my entire fallen bloodline from the underworld unto them
(Jan. 31, 2019  3:27 AM)BR2019 Wrote: ChoZ Forneus is next... but I still wanna see ChoZ Regulus and ChoZ Dranzer (return of Kai in anime)

Awakening? That’s not a real thing.. it’s just ChoZ , usually with burst stoppers

Same but I want Cho-Z Dragoon, Draciel, and Driger too.
I would want a Cho-Z Xcalibur 2’Double Cannon
I honestly want a Chouzetsu Regulus or Chronos.
Oh yeah cho z nemesis would be sick... and if it still had the two modes gimmick
Well if we follow the trend, the big three have had theirs, so I'm guessing a new version of Longinus. (it's the villains turn) He's due for a major comeback. I was also leaning towards Xcalius but considering Buster hasn't been around all that long, it's doubtful.

But in my personal opinion, I'd love to see a new Doomscizor. Just getting to see an older more badass version of Daigo would be cool. Or MAYBE.........his brother! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
Cho-Z Nemesis/Link Nemesis? The combo would be lN.0T.Xt('(?)) It would retain the two mode gimmick but with metal (duh) and have stronger teeth. The 0 disc is a way better 3 disc. He would have the Turn frame to give him 2 more modes. He would have REGULAR Xtend to give him 2 MORE modes. Hopefully an Xt' (i wish) to give it a stronger lock. You could pair up the bey in Full Attack mode (Smash.Attack.Tall), Full Defense mode (Upper.Defense.Short), and other modes that you can figure out. You would launch the bey in two ways to achieve the attack or defense effect. You would have Xtend in tall mode move around the stadium in attack to have the opponent have a chance to take the center or push you to keep moving. You would launch Xtend in short mode take the center and keep enemies at bay with upper mode. In attack mode, Xtend is tall to make the Smash mode have beys smash into the frame a bit and have a lot of spike attack. In defense mode Xtend is short to have upper attacks send beys flying and with the heavy weight of 0 and Turn, make it an unmovable WALL
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:02 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: According to past gen patterns.. Dead Pheonix is the the last official bey that's going to be released. IMO I would love to see choz awakening Fafnir.

I thought it was announced we would have a new booster (not random booster 14) in feb??? that there should be one more release after dead phoenix...that's how it normally is too, ie, season 1 release had both acid anubis as its final release in february and season 2 had screw trident as its last release in february........ we should have one more???