New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

Wow. Bite reminds me so much of RB. I bet it´s top tier for K.O. Defense. Baldur seems to be heavy so it might be good with Gravity and Revolve or Orbit but the layer is not really that round so it might have some recoil. K2 would probably look cool with Bumper because then it would have even more chains. Grin
Because of its less than defensive shape, I'd be inclined to use βaldur's weight for attack. That said, however, weight based attack has seemed to prove inferior to shape based attack this gen so my main thought would be to use it for Bassalt-esque crushing attack via Quake with the thinnest 21g disk you can get your hands on.
so the tip is rubber, right?

so if this is the new heaviest layer, what was the previous?

i wonder if layer can be used for force smash.
(Jul. 10, 2016  7:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2016  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow damn, that Layer is the heaviest out there by two whole grams. So a top-tier Defense tip and the heaviest Layer - TAKARA-TOMY definitely wants people to go bankrupt.

And how exactly do you know it's Top Tier? For all we know, having more grip is beneficial to resist K.Os but could be prone to bursting easier.

I indeed do not know that it is top-tier yet, but I also do not know that it is not.

(Jul. 10, 2016  2:00 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: so the tip is rubber, right?

so if this is the new heaviest layer, what was the previous?

i wonder if layer can be used for force smash.

Yes, the tip is made of a sort of rubber, and Obelisk Odin and Xeno Xcalibur are both around 9 grams.

Someone on Twitter made a comparison on how Baldur's sides look a lot like Fang's from Metal Fight Beyblade, which was indeed used more for Attack.
(Jul. 10, 2016  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow damn, that Layer is the heaviest out there by two whole grams.

Might have something to do with the fact that it has FIVE screws. Just maybe.
Awesome!!! It's so heavy!!

Lol from video Maruti Posted [many thanks for it] it seems like ethier Layer have very bad stamina or that RB'ish super grippy tip is doing that [still looks like a tank WSB will be my fev defence if it can OS Xtreme :p]

Weight is mostly going to help kit prevent KO but thing making me even more excited is how it didn't bursted on such a high friction tip on which things sprigen, deathsyther, etc would have bursted [if it have a soft rubber tip like Kai-V said then but my theory can be wrong lol]. also if it have enough smash/recoil to burst/ko i guess this thing will be King of Anti-Attack but who knows lol

@everyone who won it on WBO. If possible try it using on Revolve and Xtreme/Zypyr Smile
Ok I cant wait to rack up enough beypoints to get this Tongue_out even if its only somewhat top tier by the time I get enough points...
(Jul. 10, 2016  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone on Twitter made a comparison on how Baldur's sides look a lot like Fang's from Metal Fight Beyblade, which was indeed used more for Attack.

It really looks like Fang only with 5 instead of 3 paws. Grin
R.I.P Baldur Layer

I mean geez, we've barely seen this one released for even a week and already, we have a broken one. First V2, then D2, then X2 and now Baldur... What is it with Dual Layers breaking?!

This appauling quality is something that I would expect from TT Hongli! Not a professional manufacturer like Takara Tomy! Maybe it's the plastic?
(Jul. 12, 2016  3:47 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: G4333eu.jpg]
My friend's BBB broken

Wow. It´s extremely sad to see such a break so early. It´s only out for a week now and there is already a broken one. I gotta be careful when playing with mine if I win.
You were a good Bey, Baldur. (;__;)7

Is Baldur painted that shiny gold, or is the plastic shiny gold? If it is the latter; gold plastic syndrome returns. But all these breakages... It's very concerning about what's going on with quality control now.
(Jul. 12, 2016  3:58 PM)Hato Wrote: You would a good Bey, Baldur. (;__Wink7

Is Baldur painted that shiny gold, or is the plastic shiny gold? If it is the latter; gold plastic syndrome returns. But all these breakages... It's very concerning about what's going on with quality control now.
Exactly Its like been just 2 to 3 days That the Baldurs In Japan started getting Delivered and now we see a broken Baldur.
Okay well I know we cant judge it on just one incident But still I wont ignore whats going with Dual Layers hah ? I mean Look with X2 and now this ?
To be honest I haven't seen a broken Amaterios still or if I missed I am sure that wouldn't have happened So early ?

I don't understand but I can definitely say that the Normal Layers didn't have that much Break Issues ,no ?

from what it seems the Burst Generation is gonna be very Expensive Generation.

But TT really needs to focus on the Durability Issues hah and I hope that the Hasbro version Of Dual Layers would be more durable.
Yesss! I just won a second Baldur! I was just about ready to make a salty post about how I just spent 173,000 points (57 tries) trying to win a second one and lost ... but I got it on my last try! Amazing.
I don't know where to put this layer. If people use it in comp, I would honestly keep it off the ban train because of its fragility. I mean, it's like having the most powerful top, and it lasts only about two rounds before you need to buy a new one.

Honestly, I actually have high hopes for hasbro, and maybe they can be a savior (or a troll) by releasing Baldur as a normal top, sort of like what they did with omega dragonis and Vulcan Horuseus in MFB.
We've seen one image of a break and have no idea about its performance currently.
Kei, that is a lot of points. I am waiting for hasbro to release the app
(Jul. 12, 2016  3:47 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: G4333eu.jpg]
My friend's BBB broken
Rest in pieces m8 2016-2016

Remember my last post? Well I think racking up more points can wait for now...
Got my Baldur today! Played around with it a bit. Don't have an opinion on Bumper yet, but so far Baldur is unimpressive all around despite being the heaviest Layer in the game currently. Even in the current heaviest (?) combination possible in Beyblade Burst–Baldur Heavy Claw–It couldn't really stand up to any decent Attack Layer I put up against it (Xeno Xcalibur, Minoboros, Xcalibur). It seems to have too much recoil to work as a Defense type, low Stamina, and no Attack power.

Bite on the other hand may have some potential for pure Defense. At high RPM it has a decent amount of movement, which I think could be useful in disrupting Attack types, and because the tip is rubber it won't fly out of the stadium too easily (not that it's immovable, though). Haven't directly tested its Stamina comparison to something like Orbit or Claw, but even though it probably is lower than those two, it may have some use nevertheless.

Curious to hear from anybody else who has received theirs already!
So I just got Baldur and used my tenso.com address for it to ship, but I want to ask you (Bey Brad) about what you did for the ID verification. I want to know was it safe and reliable, it's no scam right?
Yes, it's fine. Having to do it is pretty annoying though.