New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

(Jul. 08, 2016  11:26 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: yeah, me too. Since this morning I am able to play the game again, but I still haven't got my Baldur yet. Hope that it will come tomorrow.

(Jul. 08, 2016  10:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Today it becomes I can play it again. It means they sent it mine.
Now I just have to wait it'll arrive at my house may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Yeah I hope you'll get it tomorrow.
There you are Baldur. Listed on Yahoo Japan auctions.

[Image: vincentmom0525-img600x337-14680383842qoi...hj8ul5.jpg]

Link :- http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...x453037335

Thanks To Okina.

Here are some More Photos Posted On Twitter Just saw this .

[Image: IMG_20160709_115436_zpscrqfogkc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160709_115912_zpsybhdhqtm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160709_115909_zpsvdcwq7em.jpg]

I am really curios to see how the Driver would perform hah.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Thanks for the photos.

My only guess is that the tip is meant to be like the Orbit Driver where it reduces shock. The Layer is too high for my tastes and it looks weird, the disk looks quite nice and I really like the blue on it. I guess the smoother tip is meant to lean on the spikes and grind when hit for increased defense?
All of my points are going in vain. I might start buying burst once they are released in India
Baldur is just as astounding as amaterios
Ah damn, that looks like a top-tier Defense Driver.
(Jul. 09, 2016  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah damn, that looks like a top-tier Defense Driver.
If this is a top tier Defence Driver then its a must buy or Else TT Would have to release it the driver separately with some bey at least.
Or maybe who knows they may launch Black Baldur Or Some other recolor which could be won through Bey Terminals Like Black Amaterios.
Now that people actually have the beyblade, do we know any more of the part names?
(Jul. 09, 2016  5:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Now that people actually have the beyblade, do we know any more of the part names?

The name has already been known for a while. It's Baidur Bumper Bite.
is the tip made of rubber?
yes it is. on another note, this will most likely be only useful for ko defense, and would probably make any bey with the driver a lot easier to burst.
Are we sure this is rubber? I thought Oki mentioned earlier in the the thread it could possibly be POM. Which is what it looks like in that pic, to me — rubber shouldn't be that shiny.
It does seem more like plastic than rubber, Yielding is the same having it's own colour tip.
(Jul. 09, 2016  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are we sure this is rubber? I thought Oki mentioned earlier in the the thread it could possibly be POM. Which is what it looks like in that pic, to me — rubber shouldn't be that shiny.

Jinbee Wrote:It does seem more like plastic than rubber, Yielding is the same having it's own colour tip.

To Be Honest this doesn't seem like rubber.
If you check this Post on the Ameblo Blog :- http://ameblo.jp/masukichi221/entry-12178973548.html

There is a video posted by the writer of the blog. After seeing the Video it doesn't seem like its rubber. I am not sure but I would appreciate if someone could check that out and post their thoughts.
The Writer also mentioned in the end after the video that Tip Movement was not as it was mentioned So that's weird. Its what I read from the translation actually.

Edit :- Maybe this can help ?

[Image: q12_zpsapmnt3zv.png]

[Image: Cm6qVBPUMAAbvCk_zpslaqnlsvc.jpg]

Posted By someone on twitter.

Edit :-
Sorry if it's spamming. I forgot about The Translation actually.
Seems like it's Styrene Butadiene Rubber.

[Image: Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-00-06_zpssdvi91qt.png]
Cool, so like RB. Looks like the plastic might come down past the rubber though. Maybe so it's not as easy to burst I guess, since a regular RB would be I would think.
And one more thing...
The pic that Burst posted says the driver tip is made of rubber in Japanese. It says it's rubber, and will grip the stadium, making it hard to Burst.... Which sounds odd to me
So wow, according to Maruttis scale, Baidur is 11g! Bumper is 20g and the Driver is 6g.
Wow damn, that Layer is the heaviest out there by two whole grams. So a top-tier Defense tip and the heaviest Layer - TAKARA-TOMY definitely wants people to go bankrupt.
Holy macarroni! 11 grams?!!! That is absolutely insane! It's slightly over 4 grams heavier than D2!

NOTE: I don't remember who said this but I recall someone saying TT tries to limit how heavy the Layers should be and not go overboard to balance hem all out. Well, this Layer says otherwise because it's around 2 grams heavier than the second heaviest Layer (Again! I did not make the TT claim, someone else did)
Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how the teeth on Baldur are?
Now I REALLY need to get a BeyLogger!!

Based on the picture, the teeth look about the same as Rising Ragnaruk's.
got mine a couple of hours ago, as well
the exact weights are
Baldur - 10.5g
Bumper - 20.4g
Bite - 5.9g
(Jul. 10, 2016  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow damn, that Layer is the heaviest out there by two whole grams. So a top-tier Defense tip and the heaviest Layer - TAKARA-TOMY definitely wants people to go bankrupt.

And how exactly do you know it's Top Tier? For all we know, having more grip is beneficial to resist K.Os but could be prone to bursting easier.