Nerf General.

i was told to post here for my selling.

Alpha trooper cs-18
Recon cs-6

PM me offers
I don't have many blasters, and not the best, but I lead a team where I live and the best in the neighborhood.

P.S. CACox97 said he's no longer a nerfer, and he says he was never in the first place, only using the blasters for videos. He was mine at one point, when I heard this info it disappointed me.
I want to buy another Recon CS-6 and a 50 dart clip. Hopefully I will have enough money to get it.
I stopped playing after I started playing airsoft, good times though
Nerf is quite fun and is extremely fun when you have a nerf party! My neighbout had a Nerf Birthday party and invited me, he was armed with his best guns. Well after all we were using his guns, and just to let you know he has more than 40, some are doubles. It's not as painful as airsoft guns, but I just started getting into airsoft guns and had an airsoft gun with my friends. It hurt ALOT so I went back to nerf, nerf is more fun and less painful. Airsoft guns...realistic, fun but PAINFUL!
Sorry for necro-bumping. Unhappy

Anyways, I recently got back into Nerf, and bought myself a Lumitron. I chose it over the Praxis as the stock is practically useless and I prefer a magazine with lights and glow in the dark discs. Smile I also dug up an old clear Maverick, there's a dart missing though, and also a bunch of other dart blasters.

I'm planning on buying more of those disc blasters (forgot what they're called, aha) as they look pretty cool. Maybe a Proton or hell, even a Pyragon (big difference, I know). I might get a Rayven though, looks pretty cool, but yeah, battery problem.
You guys might want to check this out. http://nerforginization.createmybb3.com/
Necro time!

Currently I use a heavily modified Rayven as my primary most of the time; I also have a slightly modified Magstrike for close-quarters dart spraying, and a Crossbolt with the bow arms removed for a quiet, accurate precision blaster. I use a Sweet Revenge (Hammershot reshell) or Triad as a sidearm. I'll have to upload some pictures - all of them but the Crossbolt are repainted :3
(Oct. 20, 2015  1:19 PM)Cake Wrote: I use a Sweet Revenge (Hammershot reshell) or Triad as a sidearm.
Did you mod it? I can't find any hammershots in Canada... Might check Toys R Us to see if they have any. It's a pretty good stock blaster, all you need to make it better is replace the spring.

I'm really excited for the new Bowstrike blaster! It is just a Snapfire reshell, but has a nice color scheme and hopefully somebody can make a good mod for it.
I knocked out the AR as usual, but it doesn't help a whole lot. The spring is still stock because I like being able to fire it one-handed easily.

I want to learn how to make good brass breeches so I can make a pump-operated sniper rifle. I've got an old Titan lying around that's just begging to be converted. >:}
(Oct. 20, 2015  3:46 PM)Cake Wrote: I knocked out the AR as usual, but it doesn't help a whole lot. The spring is still stock because I like being able to fire it one-handed easily.

Do you dual wield them or just do it with one hand?

Cake Wrote:I want to learn how to make good brass breeches so I can make a pump-operated sniper rifle. I've got an old Titan lying around that's just begging to be converted. >:}

That actually sounds interesting.. Imagine the Titan firing the new Demolisher missles or Mega darts >:3
As a lefty who typically uses automatics, the right-handed Sweet Revenge holster lets me use it as a panic weapon if I run out of ammo on my primary at an awkward time. Being able to draw and fire it with just my off hand is extremely useful.
This is the only nerf gun that I see people actually use.

[Image: 38134-maverick.jpg]

Magical...
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Please try to add big images in spoiler.
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:36 PM)Leet Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Please try to add big images in spoiler.

Should see my comic thread then~
Pictures, as promised!

Magstrike:

Sweet Revenge:

Crossbolt:

And finally, my pride and joy:
Rayven "Nyx" Ver.
This was a bit of an experiment to really push my modding and painting skills, and I hope to do even more with it in the future.

Bonus Internet cookies for anyone who can figure out all four different things the name refers to. (The sources are either easily found with a google search or have been mentioned by me on this forum, so it should be possible with some guesswork.)

EDIT: holy magikarp those pics are huge, I'll make them separate links, sorry!

EDIT2: Dang, no one can actually see these, can they... gah Unhappy
Aaaaay! Nerf! I don't get much practice using my blasters these days aside from when I'm babysitting or watching my younger cousins, but I typically go with the Stryfe as my primary, the FlipFury for back-up, and the Triad as a sidearm because for something so small, it's pretty awesome. Wasn't able to bring my repaints to college with me, since they look like legitimate firearms, but hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures when I return home for the holidays.
Hair dryer-fed practice golf ball shooters are the future of competitive Nerf modding, it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XmhHmLe...op772Bonus

dat rate of fire tho
(Oct. 22, 2015  5:51 AM)Cake Wrote: Hair dryer-fed practice golf ball shooters are the future of competitive Nerf modding, it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XmhHmLe...op772Bonus

dat rate of fire tho

might as well turn that thing into a bb-gun then...

man, that so much.
so here's something i did with a snapfire that i found at my local Biglots!

[Image: zDjZHfs.png]
Looks like electrical tape to me. Did you do something to the front? It looks sawed-off.
I'm wondering if u know where I could buy a 10.00-20.00 dollar nerf desolator

(Oct. 30, 2017  3:15 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I'm wondering if u know where I could buy a 10.00-20.00 dollar nerf desolator

Please do not necropost.
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:32 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2017  3:15 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I'm wondering if u know where I could buy a 10.00-20.00 dollar nerf desolator

Please do not necropost.

Necro'ing would be responding to an old post; he's asking an independent question in the correct thread.

The Desolator is a Target exclusive, according to their website it's currently 20% off (but still $24). I doubt you'll find it for less than 20, since the normal price is $30 USD