Nerf General.

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:21 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I thought you only have a NF and Recon?

I got two Mavericks for my B-Day one year. I also had the BuzzBee Double Shot. It broke because of too much pressure while choking it.

Once I find some NF cheap, I'll buy a few and mod them to sell to you guys (cheap depending on the price) I might do the same for the Maverick.
I would buy one of those NFs Eee
I want o buy deploy,spectre, longstrike and raider
The only ones I got are long shot(jams alot)recon(brokrlen)and a mod secret strike
Found NF's for $8 and you can add any Pack of 15 Bullets for $2 (Mini Cheer!)
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:30 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Found NF's for $8 and you can add any Pack of 15 Bullets for $2 (Mini Cheer!)

Nice! Make sure to buy some before the deal ends. Buy maybe 3 or more. It's a good gun to have.
Its a All time Deal. Neverending!
got a longshot cs 6...pretty fun..but the scope is really have no use...
I have finished my Raider Pistol
What's even better is that it's not manual reload. What did you use for the frame?
(May. 08, 2011  1:58 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's even better is that it's not manual reload. What did you use for the frame?

What do you mean by "frame"
If you are talking about the handle on the side that sticks out like it doesn't belong there, it's CPVC
(May. 08, 2011  2:03 PM)AxBlader Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  1:58 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's even better is that it's not manual reload. What did you use for the frame?

What do you mean by "frame"
If you are talking about the handle on the side that sticks out like it doesn't belong there, it's CPVC
no, he's talking about the clear material making the majority of the gun
I bought the Clear Raider
and then I did the Pistol Mod on it
I am pretty sure that it is polycarb but I am not positive.
there is a water gun released by nerf...dont know its name..interested..but is it powerful enough?i mean.can it shoot long distance?
You mean the Super Soaker? It's pretty good.
(May. 08, 2011  3:24 PM)AxBlader Wrote: I bought the Clear Raider

I actually meant what gun you used to make the pistol, but this works too. So this is the Raider's main gun customized to look like a pistol? That's a pretty good job.
(May. 08, 2011  9:24 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  3:24 PM)AxBlader Wrote: I bought the Clear Raider

I actually meant what gun you used to make the pistol, but this works too. So this is the Raider's main gun customized to look like a pistol? That's a pretty good job.

I thought when I said RAIDER pistol I thought that it was obvious what gun I had modified
(May. 08, 2011  3:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You mean the Super Soaker? It's pretty good.

can it shoot far?how far can it go?
I am glad I found this. (And the link below)

urbantaggers.blogspot.com

probably going to buy a Vigilon when it comes out, since I think i'll start off nice and easy for Vortex.

Discs FTW.
Well anyways, I have (In no order)
Alpha Trooper
Maverick
Stampede
Spectre
My brother has(Also in no order)
Recon
Maverick

A common problem I have with Nerf (Click to View)
I got my Stampede for 600 HKD.
It might seem a lot.

I mainly watch this guy; MediocreMovies The ideas are absolutely hilarious.
I have made a Nerf video, its good but it embarrasess me. Do you guys think i should put it on youtube?
I have (In order of date purchased):
Maverick REV-6
Longstrike CS-6
Nite Finder EX-3
Barricade RV-10

I have some interesting things to say about these blasters. The barricade is semi-auto, so you can fire really fast. However you only have a 10-dart revolver so this semi-auto feature is useless. It also quickly loses power because of its flywheel system using up the batteries (2xAA).
The Longstrike has a lot of ammo (up to 24 darts, 2 seperate clips in stock and 2 clips in flip clip in wherever the clips go) but you NEED to take the barrel extension off to get a good gun, and it is not much more powerful than the Nite Finder (see below) or as accurate as it.
The Nite Finder has amazing power for its size. It is also very accurate. Its only problem is it's a single shot pistol with 3 darts of ammo Tongue_out. However, it still wins a lot of Nerf "Wars" (1-a-side Games) I have with my brother, with CERTAIN rules such as a shot to the torso wins.
I entered the championships do u need to bring your own gun or do they give u one
has anyone heard of vortex wars? (It's a nerf product; the vortex)
Does anyone use anything buzzbee/airzone? Their darts are actually quite good for nerf guns as the are wider than the pole (bought a 51 dart pack for $7 (one sale)) The problem with buzzbee/airzone guns though is that the poles are to wide and the (buzzbee) foam isn't flexible enough causing cracks causing them not to fire, however it has no effect on nerf guns, and nerf darts are more flexible being better for buzzbee guns...

imagine that, opposite brand darts work better one the opposing brand Tongue_out

but anyway I have:

Recon
Alpha Trooper
Switch Shot
Tech Target (old)
Maverick (destroyed xD)
I had a BB Big Blast. Rubbish. However the air tank is pretty massive, and great for a single shot. Uses missiles, but can easily be modified to shoot darts instead. There's too many holes in the barrel to allow the missile to be launched effectively though.

Also, I own a Longshot (just the shell, I accidentally cut too much out of the internals), and Rapid Fire 20 (best thing ever seriously). I previously had a Iron Man Ver Magstrike, but one of the internal pieces snapped due to the weak plastic, and was rendered inoperable. Gave it to my technology teacher since I wasn't going to use it anyway.

Upgraded to airsoft, but that said I still have my RF20 to play around with.
Still waiting for the championship question?