Most competitive parts?

What do you guys think are the most competitive parts? Or what are the best GT chips and layer base, or even weights?
Judgement is easily the best attack base in the actual meta. In the meme meta, Operate' is fun and Keep' is a good alternative to Bite. Back to the actual meta, Lord is a jack of all trades, Gen is amazing on almost everything, and Spriggan is very versetile (I definately mispelled both of those).
Things such as judgement and lord are the best. Master is also really good as well as Perfect Phoenix. It really depends on the type of combo you are trying to make. For attack, I would say something like judgement Diabolos Blitz quick’/xtreme’. For stamina, I would go for Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, or Master Bahamut Sting Bearing. Perfect Phoenix on 0Cross Xtend+ also does well. Imperial is also good for attack if you put it on something like destroy’.
My opinion currently:

Layers
R attack: Judgment
L attack: Zwei
R def/sta: Perfect Phoenix
L def/sta: Lord and Master

There are other potentially solid choices for layers that have not been tested thoroughly like Tact, Imperial, Big Bang, etc. But the ones I listed are my current favorites.

GT chips are largely preference and highly opinion-based, but Diabolos definitely gets used the most since it comes with a pretty heavy weight. Spriggan comes second as it comes naturally with Lord. Other than those two you're pretty much free to choose anything except Pegasus. Bahamut and Ashura is usually recommended with dash drivers only though. I'm also not sure on Diabolos II yet.

Layer weights:
Diabolos and Goku are on the top obviously. Retsu, Metsu, and Zan comes next. The others are pretty much very rarely seen for various reason. Gen is unique but it sacrifices weight to cover a weak burst resistance, and most players would rather use a layer that does not have weak burst resistance in the first place.

Disks:
Sting, Blitz, 0, 00, and 10 are on top I believe.
Outer and 7 are also fine but gets used less due to their lower weight.
Around might have potential for same spin but I haven't tested it yet.

Frames:
Wall still gets paired with Bearing almost all the time. Lift is an okay alternative.
Cross is also paired with Xtend+ all the time, but Glaive and Star also works somewhat.
Bump was a heavy frame but people looking for extra weight in attack combos can now use Sting so its starting to get used less than before.
Proof is pretty rare to see since it has middling LAD despite its shape but its a personal favorite of mine.

Def/stamina drivers:
Bearing and Xtend+ reigns supreme in opposite matches.
Atomic works really great in same spin matches, but its rarely used nowadays, especially since its pretty much guaranteed to die against opposite spin Bearing/Xtend+.
Not sure how I feel about Hybrid yet.

Attack drivers:
Also largely preference and opinion based. Quick' and Xtreme' are mostly agreed on being the top choices for maximum aggressiveness while holding attack patterns pretty well.
Destroy' has some fans due to its surprising LAD. Good luck holding a flower pattern with it though.
If ur aiming for attack types I would recommend using Judgment for easy wins. Zwei would also work but it mostly works with Jolt’. Imperial has a lot of stamina and attack power, I would recommend pairing it with 00E.Ds’. If those beys are too risky to use from recoil then use Prime Apocalypse or Regila Genesis for attack. If you are using infinite lock beys, never use it with the Big Bang armour as it decreases the attack power from the layer. Also mostly you would use Quick’ or Xtreme’, jolt’ requires more skill to control it because of how fast it goes. I would say use quick’ if you can’t control rubber tips as well. Plastic tips like Vl’ and Ds’ are used too. Hope this post helps you for attack combos.
Atomic and drift for drivers atomic is still decent and drift is starting to be noticed except for the one thing that if it goes up against same spin it's over most likely
extend+, bearing and atomic are some competitive drivers
Xtend+, Bearing, Atomic, Drift, Mobius, destroy' and Hybrid are really good, some other good drivers are Orbit metal, Wave, Jolt', quick', and maybe xceed'+z (not +x, the red one, but +z the blue one)
Tempest, Rage, Hollow, Brave, World, Spriggan, Lucifer, Lucifer 2, Hyperion 2, Helios 2, EA, 2A, 1S wheel, 2B, 2S, 4A, Xtend+, bearing, drift, atomic, destroy’, xtreme’, zone’ z+, Xceed’ z+,mobius, keep’
You can not go wrong with rage whatever chip 3A and Xtreme'
Diablo, flash, death, Hell, Twisted, Duo, Phantom, Variares, Beat, Blitz, Earth,

90,85,100,gb145,s130,230

WD, B : D, RF

This is just to name a few.
Is Imperial be counted as a good Attack type layer or is the base Mediocre?
(Jan. 11, 2021  9:09 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is Imperial be counted as a good Attack type layer or is the base Mediocre?

Its ok.
(Jan. 11, 2021  9:09 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is Imperial be counted as a good Attack type layer or is the base Mediocre?

its kinda good
a 7.5/10
Is Mirage Fafnir worth getting for 2S? Does 2S have any advantages over 1S + Wheel?
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:29 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Is Mirage Fafnir worth getting for 2S?  Does 2S have any advantages over 1S + Wheel?

If I'm getting Mirage Fafnir I'd get it for Mirage. Over 1S Wheel, you can arguably say it has more uses, for smash attack it's very powerful however stamina wise you might prefer 1S Wheel

(Jan. 11, 2021  3:07 AM)USN Wrote: You can not go wrong with rage whatever chip 3A and Xtreme'

Now not so though, try Helios Volcano Ou Keep', boy it got slammed
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:29 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Is Mirage Fafnir worth getting for 2S?  Does 2S have any advantages over 1S + Wheel?

If I'm getting Mirage Fafnir I'd get it for Mirage. Over 1S Wheel, you can arguably say it has more uses, for smash attack it's very powerful however stamina wise you might prefer 1S Wheel

Nice, I ordered it already anyways haha but thats good to hear.  Are there any combos you've found where 2S is the best chassis?  Or always outclassed by 1S Wheel/2A/3A/4A?
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:54 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: If I'm getting Mirage Fafnir I'd get it for Mirage. Over 1S Wheel, you can arguably say it has more uses, for smash attack it's very powerful however stamina wise you might prefer 1S Wheel

Nice, I ordered it already anyways haha but thats good to hear.  Are there any combos you've found where 2S is the best chassis?  Or always outclassed by 1S Wheel/2A/3A/4A?

I use 2S on Brave Valkyrie Destroy' 2S. 2S is the best for that combo. I also like to use Mirage Fafnir Volcanic' 2S as an anti-drift combo because it focuses weight on the rubber (use absorb mode) and causes an excruciating ton of recoil. 1S Wheel is too heavy for that combo and other dual spin chassis's cannot replicate what that combo can do.
What's the reason as to how Volcanic' is good? I thought the general consensus that it was just an average driver.
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:01 AM)Longinox Wrote: What's the reason as to how Volcanic' is good? I thought the general consensus that it was just an average driver.

Speed, mobile stamina, attack. High skill level
Man, I wonder what TT was thinking when naming 2S and labeled it as a stamina part despite being a perfect triangle shape.
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:33 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Man, I wonder what TT was thinking when naming 2S and labeled it as a stamina part despite being a perfect triangle shape.

Well I mean, the Fafnir line had the shape of triangles all of which induce great recoil. (Well had it not been for the rubber and its counter-clockwise spin nature)
Does anyone know the weight of the Drake forge disc from Zwei Longinus?

Edit:

Nevermind, found it in another thread.

Another related question though.  Are there any forge discs that are heavier than Around?
Blitz, Destroy, Atomic, Xtend+, Dimension'
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:18 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Does anyone know the weight of the Drake forge disc from Zwei Longinus?

Edit:

Nevermind, found it in another thread.

Another related question though.  Are there any forge discs that are heavier than Around?

Plenty. Blitz, Sting, Wheel and I believe 0 and 00?