Most annoying character

Masumune in the english dub Sounds weird, also he gets annoying about the #1 blader carp
The Garcia's younger brother, he keeps saying.. "amazing huh, amazing huh?" I want to make an amazing kick to his head. Tongue_out
i think in zero g the squid dude is annoying. sleep out i speak my mind... what an imbicile. reminds me too much of crabby pants.
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:10 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: The Garcia's younger brother, he keeps saying.. "amazing huh, amazing huh?" I want to make an amazing kick to his head. Tongue_out

Agreed. ...Psst, his name is Enzo.
Bekei, Jack, & Masamune would have to be my least favorites at the moment
first of all i think yu tendo rules hes so much like me but benkei is ANNOYING and seriusly put a sock in it jack you got your painting destroyed make another sheesh

oh and i cant forget kadoya. worlds greatest number one annoyance if you ask me

The Garcia's younger brother, he keeps saying.. "amazing huh, amazing huh?" I want to make an amazing kick to his head. Tongue_out

this is a fact
The most annoying is definitely Julian Konzern. He is the most stuck up guy and it just Erks me. Also jacks dub voice is just annoying and creepy lol
Masumune in dub
I have to say Ginka...he should not have won HALF of the battles he participated in, all Ryuga would have had to do to win Battle Bladers was hold out a burger and say," You can have this if you lose". Also he has no foresight.
Benkei in the English dub with the B-B-B-Bull! Sounds way better in the original.

Kenta because of whining.

Ginka's voice is kinda high pitched.
I HATE Doji's voice in the Metal Fusion dub. His voice it's just so irritating.
for me there is to many but... tetsuya is a little butt and benkei is horrible because he is too close to kyo[/color]ya [color=#FF0000] AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

[quote='Sakyo Kuroyami' pid='1101254' dateline='1362950649']
for me there is to many but...tetsuya is a little butt and benkei is horrible because he is too close to kyoyaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
STOP HATING ON THE CRABS!!!!!!!!!!! Yuu and Kenta are obviously most annoying for being whiny little wimps!! Maybe if they shut up, they'll become great bladers!!!
(Jan. 30, 2013  8:54 AM)Duck Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:10 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: The Garcia's younger brother, he keeps saying.. "amazing huh, amazing huh?" I want to make an amazing kick to his head. Tongue_out

Agreed. ...Psst, his name is Enzo.

I third this.
I sorta hate Benkei. Also Enzo is so annoying!!
Gingka because he sounds like a baby in the english dub
Ghinka's voice and his useless pegasis.
who the hell will be scared by that horse? lol
comapring him to tyson whoz bit beast dragoon is awesome with big claws.a real deal.you can say he can match kai's dranzer but that horse beating the wild King of beast in metal fusion was real funny.

Kenta because of whining.
and masamune's because of his no. 1 blader carp.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I definitely hate.................... MASAMUNE!
If he keeps going on about being the number #1 Blader HE WILL NEVER BE!!
Also I hate Gingka coz his carpy Pegasus (WHICH IS WEIRD, WHOS SCARED OF A WINGED HORSE?) and also his crying out of 'GO NOW PEGASUS, STAR DUST DRIVER!' which is just queer.
I know your all gonna get mad at me and disagree but mine was Damian (IN THE DUB, JAPANESE VER IS GOOD) because his damn annoying voice, "My Kerbecs......blah blah blah" perhaps tone it down a little.
Ginga with his annoying voice and pep talks
I think it's Chyun :
him referencing to himself in the 3rd person is ANNOYING!
Also Tetsuya.
Daichiii....-.-
(Jan. 14, 2013  2:24 AM)Bigham_12 Wrote: I can't stand tetsuya and that crab nonsense it got old real fast.
Awww come on, Tetsuya is cool xd

On the other note, I really hate Jack, That kid from Team Garcia who always says ''Amazing huh'' and, Jigsaw.