Most annoying character

Benke, Kenta and Yu. There all whiny and have a high pitch voice (with the exception of benke with the whiny pitch voice)
I hate Damien omg, the way he talks and his personality
If Chiun or however the Kerbecs your supposed to spell his name doesn't stop saying his own name, I'll throw something at the tv. Other than that, he's alright.
Yeah, I agree. I started watching Metal Masters long after it started and when he kept saying his name, I had no idea who he was talking about.
What, so now you got something against Elmo and all of Elmo's third person speaking buddies?! Nah, I kid. I find it really annoying too. Especially when my English teacher does it...anypuff, I can't help but dislike Robert from the Majestics. In his first appearance, he's acting all high and mighty, and being really darn destructive. Also, his team doesn't enter the world championships for a reason I can't remember, but that's kinda dumb. Third, he looks like a freaking robomedivalmanthing. His eyes are messed up and his hairdo looks...well...kinda robotic-y. Eh, just my two cents.
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:44 AM)Gingka-369 Wrote: I hate Damien omg, the way he talks and his personality

Same here Buddy I really wish he never came on to the show he looks like he belongs on Bakugan
I can't stand ryuga because of the stupid laugh Pinching_eyes
GINKA gets off my nerves with his freaking, BEY SPIRT type of carp and that voice

Like I don't have a problem with the Bey Spirt , its just his voice letting off annoying sound
I hate how jack talks its so stupid and x-tai I don't know why you hate gingas voice
Because it sounds like justin bieber? Well ok maybe not exactly but its squeaky n' freaky. Plus his rants are annoying as heck.
(Jan. 10, 2013  10:47 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Because it sounds like justin bieber? Well ok maybe not exactly but its squeaky n' freaky. Plus his rants are annoying as heck.

Yea rofl
Ryuto sounds like he is voiced by that Hyuna chick from Gangnam Style in Japanese....
That's the Pisces dude right? I hate him now.
(Jan. 11, 2013  2:09 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: That's the Pisces dude right? I hate him now.

Omega Dragonis actually. Lol, Ryuga's little brother.
Oh haha my bad XD I was thinking ryutaro. Ok then, sorry for the mix up.
jack.. i think he is idiot
ginka and kenta because of the bladers spirit thing it's stupid I mean look

kenta: "beyblading is all about the bladers spirit"

Gingka: "the special move of mine and pegasis's hearts becoming one failed?"
Jigsaw and Gingka They don't know to battle with spirit haha
Thanks for reminding me (Jigsaw is a nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ginka and Jack. Both of them make me want to rip my ears off when they start talking Speechless
I'm running out of ears.
(Jan. 12, 2013  12:03 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Ginka and Jack. Both of them make me want to rip my ears off when they start talking Speechless
I'm running out of ears.

I don't mind these guys as characters but I hate the fact they changed Ginga's voice from the first few episodes so it would be worse!
(Jan. 12, 2013  12:10 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2013  12:03 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Ginka and Jack. Both of them make me want to rip my ears off when they start talking Speechless
I'm running out of ears.

I don't mind these guys as characters but I hate the fact they changed Ginga's voice from the first few episodes so it would be worse!

They didn't change the VA. The VA altered his voice.
(Jan. 13, 2013  8:03 AM)Duck Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2013  12:10 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
I'm running out of ears.

They didn't change the VA. The VA altered his voice.

Yes I know that Robert Tinkler also voiced Brooklyn hence why in the first few episodes he sounded more like him
I can't stand tetsuya and that crab nonsense it got old real fast.
But tutsuya is really funny lol