Most annoying character

I think tetsuya, masumane, or 4D king. Tetsuya has emotional problems, masumane, because of his self confidence and he's a chatterbox (I agree) and king because he's like NANI to everything and in theanime his bey is sooooo good when in the anime, when for me, in real life it's a little less than decent Serious
Yu is the most annoying. He acts like such a baby. I know he's a little kid but come on! Grow up buddy. He has big skill, but he has a big mouth too.
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:12 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: I think tetsuya, masumane, or 4D king. Tetsuya has emotional problems, masumane, because of his self confidence and he's a chatterbox (I agree) and king because he's like NANI to everything and in theanime his bey is sooooo good when in the anime, when for me, in real life it's a little less than decent Serious

Variares is currently the best attacker Serious
I think Motti is an annoying character. She gets easily distracted and is a scatterbrain, but that is why I like her.
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:00 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:12 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: I think tetsuya, masumane, or 4D king. Tetsuya has emotional problems, masumane, because of his self confidence and he's a chatterbox (I agree) and king because he's like NANI to everything and in theanime his bey is sooooo good when in the anime, when for me, in real life it's a little less than decent Serious

I'm talking about the bey in a whole original form, if u seperate them they make great pieces together, for me, not as good
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:47 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:00 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

I'm talking about the bey in a whole original form, if u seperate them they make great pieces together, for me, not as good
The only extremely good MFB would be Phantom Orion, even then you still have to customize to make good beyblades.

anyways i really dislike Yu....very annoying voice...
Varares can easily do a clean KO during low RPM with any tip basicly...
Crab guy, Masimune, or Yu
Masamune Kadoya, cant shut up and just screams about him being the top blader
The characters that annoy the hell out of me in MFB are Gingka and Ryuga. To me their American dub voices don't match up, Ryuga espescially. At least the original dub did slightly better by making Ryuga sound like puberty made his voice it's B@$#%. Gingka fails in both dubs and the original dub does a slightly better job than the English dub, but that isn't saying much
Ryuga can eat my hearts out no me gusta Ryuga nada...
I forgot to add Ditchy for V force I think
Masumune is the MFB copy on Ditchy
I forgot to add cheif... from the original series
I didn't find cheif annoying SPWBA
Tetsuaya was super annoying
Ooh I forgot to mention that Tetsuya is really annoying, but I find him funny
nile
And yu both are mad and just say that there beys are the best but those are useless.
Nile's Vulcan Horuseus 145D completely dominated the metagame when it was released as the best right-spin Attack MW for months in MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F. Only RS could stop it in the end as MF-H Earth Bull/Aquario GB145RS, so it held the position for quite some time. You joined after Vulcan and RS came along, so don't say what you aren't sure of.
if there is a caterer more annoying than ginga then hang me...anyway i understand dojis stupid obsession with cacti. you see doji is slightly a control freak and one of the things that he cannot control and irks him to no end wait for this...cacti or the cactus but the plant also makes him wonder why it has the thorns and why there is no chance of stopping this and it makes him obsessed oddly. i also believe he has asperger's syndrome which is a type of oddtisium and the brain can sometimes make a person obsessed with something, in this case, cacti
Pretty much every metal fusion character. They're all annoying.
no truth has been so true... anyway i again hate ginga for his style his overly set victory streak and the fact he didn't follow through with his promise to his dad to stop blading if he lost well he lost to masimune (forgot how to spell his name) and he didn't stop and i thought it would FINALLY be the end of ginga when i didn't know of 4d and i was watching raw metal explosion ep's
I would have to say Masamune. He looks cool, but seriously. I, Masamune, the number one blader, will defeat you! I'm like...whatever. I'm just thinking that even I could beat him. XD

I just wish he'd SHUT UP..
DAICHI!!!!!!!!! HE IS SSSOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! He's like a monkey! (probably why Tyson calls him a monkey Boy)
GINGKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DRIVES MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all his BEY Sprite talk HANG ME IF U want but he drives me Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:17 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote: Kenta's carpy carp whining whenever he enters a tournament
" But gingaaas supposed to be my friiend"
"I can't win withoutt gingaaa"
" I haveeee noo chancee"

I laughed when Reiji almost killed him and destroyed his sagitarrio. or "segiterial" xD, for that matter

LOL i was laughing so hard in that episode
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What ? I have more and more serious food allergies but it is so childish to even consider hating those who do not have those restrictions. Hate your body, not everybody else ... This is becoming off-topic, but people really need to find good reasons for thinking characters are annoying.

yeah i mean i'm allergic to 17 different nuts and catfish so what ur saying doesn't make sense =l
I'd say Ryuga, because he has a strange,scrachy,and crazy voice in the english dub.A big runner-up is Gengka,because he has a really stuffy nose.