Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

(Aug. 12, 2014  11:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Also why does Kai and Tyson scream in Grevolution episode 30 even when their Beyblades don't spin.
Or heck in that same episode their second battle when they zone out and it's a weird space background is stupidly ridiculous, it's just weird, what were they thinking?

Hm, it sort of means that you do not understand the relation between Kai and Takao ... It is rivalry to another level.

The rivalry that spawns Yaoi when I try to look at cool pictures.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:23 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Also why does Kai and Tyson scream in Grevolution episode 30 even when their Beyblades don't spin.
Or heck in that same episode their second battle when they zone out and it's a weird space background is stupidly ridiculous, it's just weird, what were they thinking?

Hm, it sort of means that you do not understand the relation between Kai and Takao ... It is rivalry to another level.

The rivalry that spawns Yaoi when I try to look at cool pictures.

Agreed! Though I wasn't gonna say that since...you know but that's also the weird part, it's like "what?"...
Oh, yaoi is seriously just some crazy fans imagining things. There is no such relationship between Takao and Kai ...
I'm not smart myself but even I wouldn't have done the following:
Beyblade characters doing exercises...yeah I said it. I understand they are trying to do physical exercises to test their endurance and their abillity to harness their energy...BUT FOR A SPINNING TOP GAME? I always lose my carp everytime I see Takao or Zyro running when you do none of that. I can understand arm exercises such as lifting weights as that can improve your launching or push ups but jogging? Back to the 'harnessing energy' statement...whilst I understand its the only way to power the Beyblades or whatever and test your endurance when there is the clash of each Beyblade that creates an incredible force but...BUT what about the ameteurs that don't possess Beyblades with magical powers or abilities?! Do they still need to do jogging too? Someone please explain why jogging is nessecary...

This made me think why Takao would even do this...EVEN GINGA DIDN'T DO SUCH A THING.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, yaoi is seriously just some crazy fans imagining things. There is no such relationship between Takao and Kai ...

Yeah I know, but I can't help but imagine it sometimes(Not that I'd want to...), perhaps their rivalry is so big they are just that good of friends which is commendable at least unlike that jerk Kyoya and him stalking Gingka. OK I'm feeling sick now.
You are feeling sick talking about Yaoi?

What was up with Kyoya and Gingka, like seriously. I think Takao and Kai are just friends. After all, I doubt a Anime directed nat kids would have Yaoi, hah.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:47 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: You are feeling sick talking about Yaoi?

What was up with Kyoya and Gingka, like seriously. I think Takao and Kai are just friends. After all, I doubt a Anime directed nat kids would have Yaoi, hah.
I know, but it's just my mind and now people mention it, I can't get it out my head, anyways I'm just gonna imagine it's Kai and Takao having a time of their lives and the weird space background etc is to express it.

EDIT: Perhaps it's like their fun is as amazing as space, the planets also align to show some extraordinary passion, OK that's stupid I apologise.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, yaoi is seriously just some crazy fans imagining things. There is no such relationship between Takao and Kai ...

I know. It gets in the way of my Google Searches.
(Aug. 13, 2014  12:16 AM)Neo Wrote:

I know. It gets in the way of my Google Searches.

Yeah a few of those fans sure LOVE drawing that scene in a weird way, well only a few do, but still that scene seems too errr bubbler eyed Takao and Kai, their faces are not bubbly but they appear super calm and their faces make me think the wrong way.
The battle was awesome though.
Fun fact:
Dragoon G and Dranzer G NEVER BATTLED against each other; nor Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS!
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:42 AM)Neo Wrote: The battle was awesome though.
Fun fact:
Dragoon G and Dranzer G NEVER BATTLED against each other; nor Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS!

For Dragoon MS vs Dranzer MS I think that one is debatable but correct me if I'm wrong.
It isn't. It never happened.
You're thinking of MSUV VS DZMS. We don't know what Kai used. It was obviously Dranzer. Who knows: MAYBE IT WAS MF.
MSUV was made before Kai and Tyson fought again.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:25 AM)Neo Wrote: It isn't. It never happened.
You're thinking of MSUV VS DZMS. We don't know what Kai used. It was obviously Dranzer. Who knows: MAYBE IT WAS MF.
MSUV was made before Kai and Tyson fought again.

I know, but is did say debatable though I should have said MSUV and not MS.
I've got a new one...in Beyblade G-Revolution ep 30 after Rick (I don't know NOR DO I CARE ABOUT WHAT HIS JAPANESE NAME IS) shouts out "Quick standing around, I wanna see some action!", Tyson and Kai run and punch which causes them to FLY WITH THEIR BEYBLADES!!! HOW CAN ANYONE ACTUALLY EVEN LIKE THAT OR SAY IT IS "COOL'?!!! HAS EVERYONE GONE BRAIN-DEAD IN THE HEAD FOR LIKING THE PART WHERE THEY FLY?!!! IT WAS STUPID, LAME AND VERY CRINGY THAT I WAS VERY ANNOYED BY IT!!!

Sorry...just had to let it out because that scene was rediculous.
Shogun Steel, episode 26. When Zero and Kira are stuck in the falling Mid-Air Stadium, and Zero is clearly holding onto Kira to stop him from falling (Anyone else think Kira's mental state is a little worrying, at that point?), why did Zero not follow through with what he said and actually pull Kira up, before the stadium slipped?! I know it was played for drama, but still... Even if Zero had pulled Kira up, they would have most likely been stuck there until someone (AKA Iwayama) rescued them.
The Kenta vs Sora fight,Sora can't seem to use his special move,lol.
In metal fusion when tetsuya follows yu like a crab
(Mar. 27, 2015  11:37 AM)Blader_003 Wrote: In metal fusion when tetsuya follows yu like a crab

That's one of the few episodes that actually made me laugh when I re-watched the series. The whole episode is ridiculous.
When gingka realizes that he got a hot dog instead of a burger
Gingka winning against Damien.
Hamburgers arefor winners and hotdogs are for losers... Says while stuffing a full hotdog into mouth
The battle against Chris, Aguma and Dunamis vs Pluto and Proto Nemesis, how is this battle stupid? Well here's why I think so, it was pretty cool but one thing spoils it...

The stupidity of the characters... All they do is give them one large clash to knock it off centre and then they just sit there waiting for Nemesis to regain the centre instead of... perhaps keep it away?! Now I can understand maybe the first time in the battle they didn't know it wasn't attacking but they should have realised later that it could be knocked back constantly and altogether defeated as Proto Nemesis just sits there doing nothing until later and is vulnerable to beig knocked back, but they always hit it and give it ample time to regain centre, I call bull on that because it's not like they cannot control their beyblade to hit constantly, les skilled Bladers could do it and so can they, but they don't!
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The thing about that scene and the problem with the Beyblade anime is that it’s more used for promotional purposes so the characters are made weaker in order to make more appeal to children.

that post was five years ago 6Jupiter5

Totally my mistake.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: that post was five years ago 6Jupiter5

Totally my mistake.

it's ok I've necroposted as well
Ok so I do not like how in the first episode of Turbo Agia almost beats Valt. I mean, after allllllllllllll those years of training to become world champ, some random dude who didn't even know Beyblade almost beats him.