Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

(Nov. 07, 2011  9:40 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:45 AM)madokatheblader Wrote: There are too many idotic scenes in MFB.And beyblade metal masters too....
The part when madoka drags ginga out of the burger shop, when ginga says:"i have a meeting with the ham burger!"ConfusedTired

It appears Ginkga has opened a new category different from normal, bio and homosexuality...

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:54 PM)Firelord500 Wrote: I think it is in an episode in MF when Madoka chrushes on a guy when they are going to Russia. Seriously awkward. I had to stop watching that episode.

That was Alexei... TBH my brain almost exploded with Einstein's theory of relativity, and Im pretty bright. Honestly, you should have seen Gingka's reaction: "HOLEH SWEET POTATOH PIE MAH GIRLFRIENDS GOT A NEW GUY WHO SAYS STUFF I DONT EVEN KNOW!!!" xD On that bit where Maddy's going ZOMG I thought for a sec she and Gingee were about to do it...
LOL Should be one-sided canon. Anyway I actually understand some of the things they said.
How would you come to that conclusion when Madoka likes/was going OMG about Alexsei.
Another weird thing about that episode is that he calls Burn Wolf SW145SF Wolf Space edition.
Why can't Alexsei just call it Burn Wolf.
When Tsubassa Yu Masumune and Gingka pop out of the pool and Yu drowns and Tsubassa helps him and then tsubassa holds Yu like Yu is a baby.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:42 PM)Flosal Wrote: - Ryuuga vs. Hikaru was really exagerated. It was the only battle in there were everyone fleed before he used his dark move, and the worst of it, the massive laser which destroys everything in its way except a wind aquario and hikaru.

- Recently in episode 83, the flashback from Seren from the Brazil team where she as a little child is being chased by a mob of look-like violent people. I mean, what were they planning to do, bash a little girl? I'm sure she escaped because she's still alive.

You should know that Aquario is Storm Aquario, and that is tru, THEY EVEN BLEW A GIANT HOLE THROUGH THE ENTIRE ARENA
No, it's Wind Aquario in both the anime and in TT production. Hasbro simply didn't wish to release the light wheels, so they made Clay Aries-->Rock Aries, Mad Cancer-->Dark Gasher (even though TT later released the updated Dark Cancer with an SF), and Wind Aquario-->Storm Aquario.
TRIPLE BEEF BURGER! and kenta vs tetsuya in battle bladers
The final episode of metal fusion, Ryuga turning into a dragon and ginga riding a beyblade and peoples spirits coming to help???

Poor conclusion to metal fusion, way to silly and idiotic.
Generally yes but not to the extent of the final few episodes.
When Ryuuga blows up the floating Hades City. He did it with a beyblade which is supposedly made from plastic and metal. >.>
at the time of g revolution ,, when Tyson and Brooklyn flies up in the sky battling..
The very end of Conquer the Tag Team Battle was super awkward and idiotic!
I hate the parts when it shows the Virgo beast. How boring and idiotic it is to watcch.
1). The triple beef burger part
2). "That cloud is not beautiful." -Jack
3). When Hyouma is battling Mizuchi and he keeps screaming Aries! Aries! over and over.
4). All the name changes. (Really, it's a unicorn, what is a "Striker")
5). Teru in the English dub.
6). Cyber Starblast Attack
7). The climactic DJ battle
8). Zeo vs. Dr. Ziggurat
9). Benkei and Kenta's chicken dance in ep. 19
10). Tetsuya.
1. When Benkei and Kenta scream "CHANGE PARTS" in the English dub in "Conquer the Tag-Team Battle!"
2. Whenever Gingka mentions cheeseburgers and/or eats them randomly.
3. When Benkei and Kenta randomly talk about MFB components in "Conquer the Tag-Team Battle!"
4. Most scenes that involve Tetsuya, but that's why he's an awesome character, right?
5. Any insanely noobish part of the show.
I just watched a few episodes from each season in the original series.

Yeah no. Metal Fight Beyblade has nowhere ever been deeper than the original anime in terms of humor. I know this must be said a billion times but sometimes your own word matters more.

In a more clear point: Most of the humor in Metal Fight is just plain stupid.
Were you watching the dub for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ? Because most of the fans back then thought it was way too "cheesy" and we just wanted Nelvana to stop messing everything up and let us know what the real dialogue is, the deep one.
Compared to the MFB dub, the Bakuten dub looks golden. Bakuten's dub was on the really bad side of the scale, but MFB's dub is so bad, it needed its own scale
The voices are really bad for some of the characters, but it is actually loyal to the actual anime dialogue and story.
In terms of things getting "lost in translation" I think that is just because dubbing companies in general have uped the ante with their standards, and technologies and techniques to allow them to achieve those standards. If MFB was released in 2002, it would have had the same issues as Bakuten Shoot.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:51 PM)Dude Wrote: For me, it'd have to be in Metal Fusion when Ryuuga claims that "L Drago has the AWESOME POWER of rotating to the left!!" I know the dubbed Ryuuga is horrible, but I can't imagine how this line was any less stupid in the original Japanese. C'mon, say something like "The mystical power of the dragon emperor." or something, but you're NOT going to conquer the world by rotating left, idiot.

Haha! I started cracking up when I read this post! You stated that perfectly! I totally agree! There isn't anything THAT great about left - rotation.
(Oct. 27, 2011  12:43 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: In the Beyblade tornament when it was KYOYA VS BENKEI
Benkei was like: Kyoya showed me the way of life, kyoya is the reason i bey blade, kyoya is the reason i made it this far..
*after a million explanations of why kyoya that helped him so much kyoya said:
KYOYA THIS, KYOYA THAT , he made benkei shut up bcuuuz it was getting really awkward in the stadium Chocked_2

I disagree bitterly with this statement! Benkei was trying to show Kyoya how much he appreciated him. Stupid Kyoya was in the wrong, saying something so mean! Go Ben - Ben!
I really don't like the parts where they use their beys to bust down doors and walls of rock.

HEY GUYS LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STUCK BEHIND THIS BOLDER! *attaches bey to launcher*
LETS USE THESE SMALL METAL AND PLASTIC TOPS TO BUST IT DOWN! *launches bey and it bounces off the bolder not even leaving a scratch*

Me: *slow clap*
(Aug. 12, 2014  10:55 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I really don't like the parts where they use their beys to bust down doors and walls of rock.

HEY GUYS LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STUCK BEHIND THIS BOLDER! *attaches bey to launcher*
LETS USE THESE SMALL METAL AND PLASTIC TOPS TO BUST IT DOWN! *launches bey and it bounces off the bolder not even leaving a scratch*

Me: *slow clap*

Calling Beyblade a sport always was a pet peave and why do Beyblade powers have to injure players and rip shirts? I know it's the elements or powers of them but come on.

Also why does Kai and Tyson scream in Grevolution episode 30 even when their Beyblades don't spin.
Or heck in that same episode their second battle when they zone out and it's a weird space background is stupidly ridiculous, it's just weird, what were they thinking?

Eh these are mostly nitpicks though.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Also why does Kai and Tyson scream in Grevolution episode 30 even when their Beyblades don't spin.
Or heck in that same episode their second battle when they zone out and it's a weird space background is stupidly ridiculous, it's just weird, what were they thinking?

Hm, it sort of means that you do not understand the relation between Kai and Takao ... It is rivalry to another level.
The space backarounds are very annoying. Especially in MFB. Oh wait, basically everything in MFB is annoying .
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Also why does Kai and Tyson scream in Grevolution episode 30 even when their Beyblades don't spin.

Hm, it sort of means that you do not understand the relation between Kai and Takao ... It is rivalry to another level.

I'm just saying it's ridiculously over the top for my tastes, the battle is fine but strange space background is pretty weird, it was OK as a sort of endurance test but the space background part didn't have battles but them just lying there...

It's just my opinion, though the Kyoya and Gingka one was FAR too underwhelming and it was less memorable so that said I do still prefer Kai vs Tyson, the epic battle more than makes up for it.